Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili (50606 Views)

NLC To DSS: Don't Blackmail Us, No Going Back On Nationwide protest / Presidential Poll: Losers Should Go To Court Not Streets – Buhari / Festus Keyamo Wants People That Try To Blackmail The Supreme Court Disciplined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by IbotNugida(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2023
dododawa1:
This message is to one TRIBE
you mean those mpuru mirin junkies...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2023
She done price they are coming for her head, the same sets of people that was hailing her when the verdict she was given sweet their political party

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Omenlon: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2023
johnaruson:
This is not Amaechi vs Omehie, which you manipulated, just be careful.
don't worry after the outcome of the tribunal you can hit street and die for one man who doesn't know you exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by itsme01: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2023
Subtle warning to Biter Obi.... You loose and want to bring down the roof, do not try it because the roof would collapse on you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by IbotNugida(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=Amaggedon post=125560691]Your not talking to your father grin
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by longayink: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
pineed:

What "fraudulent result" are you talking about?

Result the other two Candidates didn't/could not contest and provide evidence in court that they won?

Did you know that none of two other contestants contested the election results against the winner?

I was disappointed that none of the contestants challenged the total votes count/results.. instead they were chasing so called technicalities.

How did the vote counts come about? It's what is under dispute. Are you stupid to rely on the vote counts of INEC which is the origin of the disputed election results?
INEC discarded Electoral Act of 2022 and contrived false vote counts in favour of APC which appointed the INEC officers.
Only a fool who wants Nigeria to continue on ruinous path will rely on the vote counts for anything.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by 43Ronin: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
but nowhere in her speech does she mention Losers or is there another video. Is nairaland trying hard to spread disinformation?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Kukutente23: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2023
fergie001:
The Colloquium was held in Abuja to mark the 25th anniversary of Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama as a SAN

Mary Odili is a retired Justice of the Supreme Court

Olanipekun SAN and Fagbemi SAN (AGF) are Senior lawyers representing Bola Tinubu and APC respectively, at the PEPT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3aYzIgtu0
EXCERPTS OF THE SPEECH BY RETIRED JUSTICE MARY ODILI
This Colloquium and book launch in honour of Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama SAN upon the attainment of 25 years as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria is an epochal achievement.

It is no doubt appropriate that the theme is: "The Nigeria of our dreams, a call to the Patriots". I say so in the light of the prevailing situation in Nigeria as a result of the 2023 General Elections which has generated a lot of storm necessitating the kind of conversation which we are about to indulge in as there seems to be moved to throw the nation into chaos or conflagration.

This may be brought about by some individuals and groups who fanning the ambers of hatred, bigotry and tribalism fails to see the possible outcomes of the utterances without caution that are been thrown around.

It is human to feel cheated or having the short end of the stick but one who is not declared the winner at any electoral contests, such emotions however grieved does not justify bringing the roof down, the roof of our nation.

The reason is simple, that in such an eventuality, that aggrieved person may not be spared as the commotion that could ensue will be like an unguided missile which could land anywhere and upon anyone.

Therefore, in ventilating our point of view and facts at the electoral tribunals or other courts, a sense of responsibility from all parties is demanded. The situation does not call for the blackmail of the judges or the posting of speculatory hypothesis giving them such a life of their own which run riot and accepted by the hapless and innocent in the society as the truth.

Knowing the quality of the participants at this Colloquium and I am happy that professional and those who are well-equipped in litigation matters or electoral disputes, Chief Olanipekun is a master and our Attorney-General recently sworn-in, these are experts.

I am confident that having such persons here including our chief host Chief J K Gadzama there is confidence that at the end of the day, a resetting of the mind will be taking place and we will keep things in perspective in the full Knowledge that elections are seasonal and litigations relating thereto.....
With this speech, the PEPT can now go ahead and deliver its judgement as every realist expects
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by IbotNugida(m): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
[quote author=Amaggedon post=125560691]Your not talking to your father grin
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by longayink: 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2023
43Ronin:
but nowhere in her speech does she mention Losers or is there another video. Is nairaland trying hard to spread disinformation?

They post falsehood as blackmail on others for the sake of Tinubu.
There is no where the woman mentioned election losers.
Tinubu supporters are going on overdrive in their blackmail of court judges, the PDP and the LP.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2023
pineed:

What "fraudulent result" are you talking about?

Result the other two Candidates didn't/could not contest and provide evidence in court that they won?

Did you know that none of two other contestants contested the election results against the winner?

I was disappointed that none of the contestants challenged the total votes count/results.. instead they were chasing so called technicalities.
If you are talking about Atiku and Obi,they did challenge the results.They complain that INEC chairman refused to give them some election materials they requested.Why will a presidential candidate be against uploading election results in real time if he believed he is the people's choice?

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by mycar: 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
porthouse7:
only Igbos will wail
yeah, because they are the ones that buy things costly or the ones that create multiple monikers online for begging.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Trendishine: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Mary Odili sounding like Apc lampooned judge. Case never reach truthful conclusion you done dey mention who lose and who win and wetin we should accept in a fraudulent election that was grossly condemned by international observers. Yet you get mind dey say make the people move on with the evil even when the case dey hot for court and the people are angrily waiting for the court to do the right thing and you as a senior judge u wan destroy the existence and peace of the country by claiming and playing victim when una be the blackmail I

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by mycar: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2023
Omenlon:
I hope you will be at the fore front when the protest start.
i don't need to be, those that will be, will be even without my input
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Kukutente23: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Mary Odili is my kinswoman, but in all honesty, she is one Nigerian who lacks the moral grounds to be preaching morality and behavioural decency to anyone, as regards constitutional law in our democracy.

It's like a wanted armed robber judging you for stealing a loaf of bread over hunger pangs.
Care to explain better?
You're one obidient whose thoughts I usually respect but I think you should accept the case is a dead rubber
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by poseidon12: 11:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
The old hag is afraid that her criminal former governor will lose his position as minister if the courts do justice by doing the needful. Wike has started pressing her mumu button.

She is the wife of the former Rivers State Governor Victor Odili, not the thug and criminal Wike.
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by poseidon12: 12:00am On Sep 04, 2023
ugodson:
I hope she hasn't been bought over

She has retired.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Omenlon: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2023
longayink:

How did the vote counts come about? It's what is under dispute. Are you stupid to rely on the vote counts of INEC which is the origin of the disputed election results?
INEC discarded Electoral Act of 2022 and contrived false vote counts in favour of APC which appointed the INEC officers.
Only a fool who wants Nigeria to continue on ruinous path will rely on the vote counts for anything.
you can help INEC to conduct another election whose votes will count as you expected. For now INEC has done there own election and declare there winner. For the majority who voted for Tinubu, no dispute, for the minority who are dissatisfied can relocate to Somalia or remained quiet and give peace a chance, otherwise they will be consumed by the embers of war they are cooking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Sirianese: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2023
fergie001:
The Colloquium was held in Abuja to mark the 25th anniversary of Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama as a SAN

Mary Odili is a retired Justice of the Supreme Court

Olanipekun SAN and Fagbemi SAN (AGF) are Senior lawyers representing Bola Tinubu and APC respectively, at the PEPT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv3aYzIgtu0
EXCERPTS OF THE SPEECH BY RETIRED JUSTICE MARY ODILI
This Colloquium and book launch in honour of Chief Joe-Kyari Gadzama SAN upon the attainment of 25 years as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria is an epochal achievement.

It is no doubt appropriate that the theme is: "The Nigeria of our dreams, a call to the Patriots". I say so in the light of the prevailing situation in Nigeria as a result of the 2023 General Elections which has generated a lot of storm necessitating the kind of conversation which we are about to indulge in as there seems to be moved to throw the nation into chaos or conflagration.

This may be brought about by some individuals and groups who fanning the ambers of hatred, bigotry and tribalism fails to see the possible outcomes of the utterances without caution that are been thrown around.

It is human to feel cheated or having the short end of the stick but one who is not declared the winner at any electoral contests, such emotions however grieved does not justify bringing the roof down, the roof of our nation.

The reason is simple, that in such an eventuality, that aggrieved person may not be spared as the commotion that could ensue will be like an unguided missile which could land anywhere and upon anyone.

Therefore, in ventilating our point of view and facts at the electoral tribunals or other courts, a sense of responsibility from all parties is demanded. The situation does not call for the blackmail of the judges or the posting of speculatory hypothesis giving them such a life of their own which run riot and accepted by the hapless and innocent in the society as the truth.

Knowing the quality of the participants at this Colloquium and I am happy that professional and those who are well-equipped in litigation matters or electoral disputes, Chief Olanipekun is a master and our Attorney-General recently sworn-in, these are experts.

I am confident that having such persons here including our chief host Chief J K Gadzama there is confidence that at the end of the day, a resetting of the mind will be taking place and we will keep things in perspective in the full Knowledge that elections are seasonal and litigations relating thereto.....

God is about to punish this criminal whóre, and in an extraordinary manner
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Omenlon: 12:04am On Sep 04, 2023
mycar:

i don't need to be, those that will be, will be even without my input
thank God your head is still intact.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by ECIDSGO: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2023
From all indications and from the way she is reading the speech like a primary school cert holder, The speech was written by Wike. She did not even try to practice it before opening up her gutter mouth 👄.

ALL EYES 👀 ON THE JUDICIARY.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Omenlon: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Sirianese:

God is about to punish this criminal whóre, and in an extraordinary manner
calling someone wife and mother a LovePeddler speak much of your person. Anyway, she doesn't know if you exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by mycar: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Omenlon:
thank God your head is still intact.
Good! at least, such foolish question won't come my way from you again
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by emilo2bad: 12:06am On Sep 04, 2023
Omobude244:

Dey play
We are waiting for the judgement to know what to do next
We can't suspend our constitution because one drug Lord from sadwaste wants to be president
always ranting hiding under the bed
try nonsense, just one bullet will do the job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by ugodson(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2023
poseidon12:

She has retired.

Yes i know, but she can influence the tribunal results by talking to them that Nothing Dey Happen after been paid by Jagaban
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Sirianese: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2023
Omenlon:
calling someone wife and mother a LovePeddler speak much of your person. Anyway, she doesn't know if you exist.

Yeah, fool
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Omenlon: 12:10am On Sep 04, 2023
ECIDSGO:
From all indications and from the way she is reading the speech like a primary school cert holder, The speech was written by Wike. She did not even try to practice it before opening up her gutter mouth 👄.

ALL EYES 👀 ON THE JUDICIARY.
try get your first degree and do meaningful thing with it before talking about a former CJ of the federation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Omenlon: 12:13am On Sep 04, 2023
ugodson:

Yes i know, but she can influence the tribunal results by talking to them that Nothing Dey Happen after been paid by Jagaban
what do you think will happen before? Only jobless people like you will evade the social media and rants as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by samuel9000: 12:29am On Sep 04, 2023
We😏?

Treasure17:
We are not going to accept fraudulent result.
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by zeyt: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2023
Telling you the they can't deliver a fair judgement
Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by Justiceleague1: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2023
Uyomiya:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a certified forger and a hardened criminal
Helinues:

I agree with the poster above 100%..the druggie issa ballot thief as well...in fact Uyomiya for future president.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blackmail The Judges, Losers Should Accept Defeat - Mary Odili by raskymonojendor: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2023
itsme01:
Subtle warning to Biter Obi.... You loose and want to bring down the roof, do not try it because the roof would collapse on you
Obidients are already going crazy on twitter talking about how they will burn their country down. I don laff tire 😂

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Saharareporters’ Clash With Robert Mugabe At The Inauguration Ceremony. / Protest Against Killings By Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Pictures) / President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari On The Shuttle Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.