Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows (20626 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Mosque Attack Victims In Kano (pictures) / Osinbajo: Insecurity Increases Number Of Orphans, Widows In Nigeria / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu Shares Love To Orphans, Widows, And Less Privileged On Val's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by PlsStayAlive: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
EKONGKING:
Nigeria won't progress as long as north remains backward.

In this era of Artificial intelligence,where human jobs are under threat ,how will a country progress with huge non productive population
Human jobs are not other threat.
AI cannot code itself or maintain itself, fix itself, humans are needed for that.
AI also cannot do physical things, to say it'll replace jobs is overacting.
The only jobs it's managed to replace so far are complimentary/placeholder fancy job titles without-doing-much jobs, they weren't exactly needed 100% in the beginning. Wisen up bro.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by BabaAduras: 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Righthussle:
Christians were killed in a church in Owo now Muslims are killed in a mosque in Kaduna. Na wa oo. The god wey dem dey go mosque and church go worship no dey try save people wey dey worship am when people attack them for him TEMPLE.

Though you are entitled to you opinions and you are free to comment, your comment is a total disrespect to those killed.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by bewla(m): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawao
vote is counting

Rigging reload

May the dead be forgiven
Rip
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by phemmyfour: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2023
Nice2023:
This is what u get in the north.

Shameful. To think that this people have been in govt for many years yet no progress except of them that amass wealth through govt via stealing.

The north is the reason why Nigeria Keeps stagnating till date.

I have three children and yet it looks like I have too many children and let alone when one man has 17childeen,kai.
All those mumu fighting for Mohammed won't show up and run after those that destroyed the mosque.....Cowards! They only go after the unarmed
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Cdoki: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
A farmer and businessman, Ya’u Ibrahim, who had 20 children and two wives, was among those killed.

Others included the JTF commander who was believed to be the main target of the bandits, Malam Isiaka, who left behind 17 children and three wives.

Another villager, Yunusa Nuhu, left behind 14 children and two wives, while Malam.

Imagine all this, one person 20 children, without any investment for the family, equipping the children, now that they are no more, what will be the fate of the family. They will now join to cause nuisance to the community. Only God will help us.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by shedy03(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:
I wonder whether all these children are in school
I have three children in school as the school is resuming next week, I am already tensed because of school fees.
Do they care about conventional school?
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by emmaodet: 6:41pm On Sep 04, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawao

grin

My broda, na real Waaaaaa!!!

See how they are stocking children and wives up like a barn of yam
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Zonefree(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2023
emmaodet:

grin

My broda, na real Waaaaaa!!!

See how they are stocking children and wives up like a barn of yam
It's appalling, my brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Righthussle: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
BabaAduras:

Though you are entitled to you opinions and you are free to comment, your comment is a total disrespect to those killed.

I understand. Sorry.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by TheRealOwner(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
sreamsense:
Negative effect of Islamic polygamy system. Giving birth to children like rabbits in poverty, children will now be struggling in life to succeed while some may end becoming monster to their societies. Rips to the deads and God will take care of the children and wives left behind. Very painful!
Which God will take care of them?? The same one that couldn't protect their fathers and prevent this tragedy from befalling the families?
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Lymetsaucer(f): 8:37pm On Sep 04, 2023
Alchemy528:

https://dailytrust.com/4-victims-of-kaduna-mosque-attack-left-behind-61-orphans-widows/#:~:text=23%3A17%20WAT-,Four%20victims%20of%20the%20Kaduna%20Mosque%20attack%2C%20which%20claimed%20about,victims%20before%20fleeing%20the%20community.
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by Blackdisciple(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2023
Just read the news you will understand that it's not everyone APC regime is affecting God bless the dead...
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by MamaletASO: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Seefinish:
I wonder whether all these children are in school
I have three children in school as the school is resuming next week, I am already tensed because of school fees.

Who go put them for school??
Wetin concern them with school?? They may not even know where those children are.. once dey can walk well, they buy them a plate and off dey go to d street as an allmajiri..

Dey have destroy Nigeria with unnecessary unhealthy rivalry of population.

Nigeria shld be divided and allow everyone to go their ways..

Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by IbnB: 1:38am On Sep 05, 2023
Zonefree:

Nawao

When no be say na only tohtoh we come this world come fúck
Re: 4 Victims Of Kaduna Mosque Attack Left Behind 61 Orphans, Widows by alizma: 2:09am On Sep 05, 2023
Those shouting they have rigged election in the North, I hope you can reason something from this sad event? Just 4 people, they have make up almost the entire number in a polling unit from the south. This also goes to explain something to some people who keep saying, how can a region who's population dwarfed that of the North in the year 1970 so so so, now becomes the list among others, I hope these 4 people have answered your questions by the population they left behind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Did Office Of National Security Adviser Become Revenue Collector?–Peter Obi / Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed / Traditional Worshippers Protest, Accuse Oyo Government Of Discrimination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.