Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Siasia: I’m Sorry For The Pains We Have Caused Nigerians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia: I’m Sorry For The Pains We Have Caused Nigerians (1196 Views)

Samson Siasia – I’m Proud Of The Boys, This Broken Team Worked So Hard / El-rufai, Mikel, Siasia,Ighalo Win At Bet9ja Pitch Awards / "i’m Sorry About My Performance At The World Cup" - Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siasia: I’m Sorry For The Pains We Have Caused Nigerians by modnd3(m): 8:52am On Oct 16, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Mf-5qYutX54/TpoTr9pQ3AI/AAAAAAAAAsY/BZgIo1p9gjI/s400/1260866175editor_super_Eagles_coach_samson_siasia.jpg[/img]

Super Eagles’ coach, Samson Siasia has said that he was not afraid of his future even if the NFF decides to sack him. He said this much after meeting with the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) Technical Committee on Thursday.

The 44-year-old told reporters in Abuja after meeting with members of the Technical Committee of the NFF that he is sorry he cannot reverse the situation on ground.
“Well I don’t want to talk too much about what happened in there but I want to thank Nigerians for their support,”
“And I want to say I’m sorry for the pains we have caused them this past days.”

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/10/siasia-im-sorry-for-pains-we-have.html
Re: Siasia: I’m Sorry For The Pains We Have Caused Nigerians by 1025: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2011
a man that never forgives deserves no forgiveness from us. let him go.

(1) (Reply)

C Ronaldo Upgrades His Game With Tricky Designer Cleats / Has Phillips Idowu Taken It Too Far? / Nigeria Vs Malawi: What History Has Taught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.