Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,682 members, 7,813,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers (18269 Views)

Armed Robber Caught By Soldiers After Robbery In Enugu (Video) / Zlatan Ibile Rescued By Soldiers After Being Beaten By Rival Cultists / Muslim Cleric With 2 Fresh Human Heads, Legs In Ibadan Caught With 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by dre11(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2023
A man, identified simply as Hamzat, has cried out after suspected soldiers allegedly invaded his block factory located at Bankole Estate, Magboro, in the Obafemi Owode Local Government Area of Ogun State, and seized his Toyota RAV 4 vehicle.

Hamzat who spoke with PUNCH Metro on Saturday said the soldiers numbering up to five in a pick-up van were looking for his younger brother, Sulaimon, who is an Islamic cleric.

He noted that the matter began after he introduced a yet-to-be-identified suspected Yahoo boy, who is a brother to his girlfriend to Sulaimon for special prayers.

He said after the prayer was successful, his girlfriend’s brother wanted more special prayers and Sulaimon introduced him to another yet-to-be-identified Islamic cleric in the Agege area of Lagos.

Hamzat said, “After my brother introduced him to another Alfa for special prayer, maybe he was duped (or he didn’t get the expected returns after payment), I don’t know. My brother also said he did not know what transpired between the boy and the other Alfa.

“On Tuesday, I was called by someone that some people were at my block factory and they wanted to buy blocks. So I rushed down. I told the person the price of my blocks. In the course of that, I just saw some soldiers coming into the estate. They came to me and said they wanted to see me. I asked them what happened, but they started grabbing me.

“When I looked into their car, I saw the guy I introduced to my brother and his sister, who is my girlfriend. Then the soldiers said I should follow them. They said they would drive my car with them, but I refused, I said I couldn’t give them my car key but I would drive along with them since I did not steal or commit any crime.”

He added that the soldiers took him to their barracks at Ebute where they allegedly collected N10,000 from him and seized his car pending when he would produce his brother.

Hamzat noted that one of the soldiers kept calling him and asking him to produce his brother.

The number said to belong to the soldier was contacted by our correspondent but the recipient asked our correspondent to come to the Army base at Arepo.

Contacted, the spokesperson for the 81 Division of the Nigerian Army, Lt Col Ayeni Olabisi, promised to find out about the matter.

On her part, the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Omolola Odutola, said the matter was being investigated.

“The case is being investigated,” the PPRO told our correspondent on Sunday.

https://punchng.com/fraudster-hunts-islamic-cleric-with-soldiers-after-failed-prayers/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by GOFRONT(m): 11:18am On Sep 04, 2023
Spend your money wisely...dem no wan hear.

Now see as We Gunners spend our money Wisely on Rice.

I Gun till my heartbeat stop!!!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by zeuss: 11:24am On Sep 04, 2023
Why did the correspondent fail to visit arepo base inorder to obtain first hand info?

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by TemplarLandry: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2023
cool
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Ciat1957: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2023
Hamzat introduced a suspected Yahoo boy (the term often refers to internet fraudsters) to his younger brother, Sulaimon, for special prayers. After successful prayers, the Yahoo boy sought more special prayers from another Islamic cleric introduced by Sulaimon, but it's unclear what happened afterward. Some soldiers allegedly invaded Hamzat's block factory located at Bankole Estate in Ogun State, Nigeria, and seized his Toyota RAV 4 vehicle. The soldiers claimed to be looking for Hamzat's younger brother, Sulaimon, and took Hamzat to their barracks at Ebute. They allegedly collected N10,000 from Hamzat and seized his car, with the condition that they would return it when Sulaimon is produced. Hamzat has been contacted by the soldiers and asked to produce his brother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Moyinoluwa35(f): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Islam h

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by smokinloud(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Okay
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by GanagiBitrus: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Are people that gullible to be paying money for "special prayers".
&most times, the person offering the prayers is wretched & poor.

18 Likes

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Yankiss(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
This is crazy. So, yahoo boys also look for prayers to blow? grin grin So Allah will now grant them the concession to dupe another of their hard-earned money? Our religious leaders, Muslims, Christians and Traditional, are most of the time complicit in the heinous crimes perpetrated by some of our youths.

37 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by OrbitSmith: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
Purify your listening experience with the boombox bass speakers.

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Wealthoptulent(m): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin sad shocked
E no sup reach na..
Colleague to Colleagues, I guess
Same WA GROUP

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by paymentvoucher: 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Since his brother did the first one and it was successful. He should give us work for sportybet now grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by nobleswazzy(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
Dafuq bro. Ogun states news are like Kenyan news, very weird and highly abnormal

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Otunbakayce: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Herbalists and ritualists masquerading as Alfas.
Bastards!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by uncleck: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2023
Shameless soldiers
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by 4tomandchi: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Tinubu don turn everybody to hustlers!!!

More fake Alfas and prophets go sure rise!!!

E chock for plenty people now.

6 Likes

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Adedokunayode: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/fraudster-hunts-islamic-cleric-with-soldiers-after-failed-prayers/?amp
it baffles me the way this Islamic clerics support fraudsters this days

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Snoolv360(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ogun state again

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by kelvindj98: 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2023
The scammer has been scammed. Only in Naija lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by pheyikemi: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
One of those things, people who are supposed to direct others in the right path are the ones condoning rubbish. From clerics to lawmakers etc
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by MrsTwrite(f): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Ogun state be careful grin
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by OlujobaSamuel: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
pheyikemi:
One of those things, people who are supposed to direct others in the right path are the ones condoning rubbish. From clerics to lawmakers etc
Lol, dey plenty for our community.
Sch owner/teacher children dey run fraud, buy moto, the parent sef dey drive the car, and still dey do drugs for the house.
Senior police officer child too dey do same, pastor dey drive car wey him pikin get from fraud, alfa dey use pikin fraud money do showoff.
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by TakeOff2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
People get money to dey lavish
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by olaric(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
A classic case of an Egyptian fighting against another Egyptian... hopefully they both end up in prison.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by SpatialKing(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hahahahaha
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by GYBABA(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2023
If that correspondent goes to the Army base Arepo ehn, he don be for am
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Fiscus105(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Are people that gullible to be paying money for "special prayers".
&most times, the person offering the prayers is wretched & poor.

I pray you shouldn't enter problem that beyond u as human being.

Meanwhile, thr are some prayers / charms that really working effectively, take it or leave it.

Though, they are very very few people that capable of offering it ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Cj4charles(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
cheesy
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2023
undecided

After voting APc and Tinubu

They start living a life of crime to survive

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
Special prayers for special returns
Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by Chibuzoripob: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2023
cool Those SCAMMERS sad alfa tho sad.How I wish ✋️ touch his bro and that idiot in Agege

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Hunts Islamic Cleric With Soldiers After Failed Prayers by free2ryhme: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 2 Teenagers For Defiling Girl At Nasarawa Ward, Bauchi State (pic / Selling Banned Drug Is Big Business; It Enables Me Marry 3 Wives – Suspect / Security Guards Arrested For Impersonating Soldiers In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.