Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. (525 Views)

We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC / INEC To LP/Obi: Stop blaming Us For Your Failure In Court / Your Failure Responsible For Nationwide Hardship - Governors Hit Back At FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Omowale2023(m): 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
Wait ooo.
This is not coincidence, I repeat this not "Coincidence"

Firstly: NLC declared strike on Wednesday.

Secondly: DSS warns against going for Unnecessary strikes that'll destabilise the economy.

Thirdly: Tinubu travels for a summit.

Lastly: Tribunal fixes Judgement on Wednesday.

On more thing, why do they(Tribunal) wants to televise the Judgement?. These are the same set of people that refused the proceedings of the petitions to be televised in the first place. Something is fishy. It is obvious that Obi will win and Tinubu will be arrested, hence baba wants to flee the country before they carry am go jail. Congratulations Peter obi. YOU WON THE ELECTIONS and You proved it.

2 Shares

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by obiekunie01: 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Bros.

Abeg wake up.

them don give am to tinubu with one stupid warning to INEC to stand up and conduct free and fair elections in future.

They even made suggestion to national assembly to set up more laws to safe guide future elections so it will be without rigging!

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Lutherblaq: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2023
'grin' me may i go buy popcore! the watch una
Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by helinues: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
grin

Me I have resumed the business of selling handkerchief, buckets and storage tanks

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Omowale2023(m): 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
grin

Me I have resumed the business of selling handkerchief, buckets and storage tanks
Lol.....may you make overwhelmingly losses in your endeavour
Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by helinues: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol.....may you make overwhelmingly losses in your endeavour

I wish you the same bro in multiple folds

6 Likes

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by yarimo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omowale2023:
Wait ooo.
This is not coincidence, I repeat this not "Coincidence"

Firstly: NLC declared strike on Wednesday.

Secondly: DSS warns against going for Unnecessary strikes that'll destabilise the economy.

Thirdly: Tinubu travels for a summit.

Lastly: Tribunal fixes Judgement on Wednesday.

On more thing, why do they(Tribunal) wants to televise the Judgement?. These are the same set of people that refused the proceedings of the petitions to be televised in the first place. Something is fishy. It is obvious that Obi will win and Tinubu will be arrested, hence baba wants to flee the country before they carry am go jail. Congratulations Peter obi. YOU WON THE ELECTIONS and You proved it.
You need to take your malaria drugs seriously op

2 Likes

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Jostoman: 4:45pm On Sep 04, 2023
Obedient stay away from this foolish thread.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Righthussle: 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
I no just know wetin to tell OP. Kpele. Time will heal your pain.

1 Like

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Omowale2023(m): 9:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:

I wish you the same bro in multiple folds
But it's you who wants to start a business now
Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Omowale2023(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Righthussle:
I no just know wetin to tell OP. Kpele. Time will heal your pain.
And you shall hear our name
Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Omowale2023(m): 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Jostoman:
Obedient stay away from this foolish thread.
For what naw?
Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Ofunaofu: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
grin

At least you can become useful to yourself and your family
Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Ofunaofu: 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2023
helinues:
grin

At least you can become useful to yourself and your family

You have been wasting away your life here on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients, Cum & See Your Failure. Batists! Cum & Celebrate. by Jostoman: 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2023
Omowale2023:

For what naw?
ask google

(1) (Reply)

The Wide Difference Between Bola Tinubu And Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Anglican Archbishop In Enugu Rejects Palliative, Says It’s Insult To People / Varunpulyani, Leave Akpabio And Akwa Ibom Out Of Your Damage Thrust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.