Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow (19216 Views)

Enugu Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow / Lagos Police Warn Protesters To Stop Advancing Gani Fawehinmi Park (Video, Photo / Soldiers Calm ENDSARS Protesters As They Defy Osun Government Curfew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
Fool. I’ve been all over the world already. You are too late. Na your sad East people go die WOTOWOTO for voting the obi who got you all drunk on his beer . If you or your family travel down to Lagos from Anambra, na instant death as you wish.
. Keep scamming people to eat.... Hands will touch you one day... Your type die in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:13am On Sep 05, 2023
Nobody only bullets una get? E pass like that.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:14am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
May we never experience Obi again
Having a loser like him is a great threat to national peace.
Losing an election means war to him and his supporters.
May Obi never happen to any country iseeeee
Soludo is the only man fit to contest a presidential election from Anambra
Please don't quote me, I'm emotional about my dislike for Obi 😭

Don't just cry, abeg die.. grin
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
Doracity82:
You are in Ikorodu hustling under bridge. Last time I checked, Lagos is still Nigeria territory and we are one Nigeria.... So no quam.... We dey Nigeria... But know that immediately you plan to travel out, na instant death. Just mark this
If I show you my entire timeline on Google, you will die. This is despite the fact that China Australia and New Zealand where I spent the whole of March till June this year are not captured on my timeline. I am not hungry like you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
If I show you my entire timeline on Google, you will die. This is despite the fact that China Australia and New Zealand where I spent the whole of March till June this year are not captured on my timeline. I am not hungry like you
. Na lie..... Suraju, stop living fake life.... It won't help you..... Stop scamming people with fake life.... It won't help your life. You dey Ikorodu Lagos dey hustle under bridge..... Go back to your village in Osun State and start farming.... It is more legit than scamming people
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2023
Doracity82:
. Na lie..... Suraju, stop living fake life.... It won't help you..... Stop scamming people with fake life.... It won't help your life. You dey Ikorodu Lagos dey hustle under bridge..... Go back to your village in Osun State and start farming.... It is more legit than scamming people
You are a child. You joined Nairaland in 2021. Many people know me on Nairaland. Some are wondering why I decided to roll with a low life like you this morning but I am on leave. I’ve been on Nairaland even when you were still running inside rain naked in your potopoto village in Anamabra. Your obi lost and will continue to lose. Go and hustle. Idiot
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
You are a child. You joined Nairaland in 2021. Many people know me on Nairaland. Some are wondering why I decided to roll with a low life like you this morning but I am on leave. I’ve been on Nairaland even when you were still running inside rain naked in your potopoto village in Anamabra. Your obi lost and will continue to lose. Go and hustle. Idiot
. Oga you are a scammer.... Keep fooling yourself with your imaginary wealth... We know your type and you don't last.... And mind you ... And not even from Anambra State....and for your idiotic mind, every Peter Obi supporters is from Anambra.... Useless scammer... Go get a life... You are embarrassing your worthless generation
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by helpee(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Doracity82:
. Keep scamming people to eat.... Hands will touch you one day... Your type die in Nigeria
Hahhahaha…. Typical obidient. Foolish boys with fish brain. Headless mob that can’t think.
For your information, I bought that page from a legit seller on Nairaland with a whopping 1.5million naira that time. I wanted to use it to market a product I was launching. I later realised that the followers did not fit the demographics of my potential customers that time. I put it up for sale and a responsible company bought from me with 1.1 million because the number of followers had reduced. I decided to school you because you guys are drunk. You only have a life on Nairaland. You assume everyone is hungry like you. You stay in your 2 by 2 shop and claim to be feeding your host. Foolish set of people
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Doracity82(m): 10:14am On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
Hahhahaha…. Typical obidient. Foolish boys with fish brain. Headless mob that can’t think.
For your information, I bought that page from a legit seller on Nairaland with a whopping 1.5million naira that time. I wanted to use it to market a product I was launching. I later realised that the followers did not fit the demographics of my potential customers that time. I put it up for sale and a responsible company bought from me with 1.1 million because the number of followers had reduced. I decided to school you because you guys are drunk. You only have a life on Nairaland. You assume everyone is hungry like you. You stay in your 2 by 2 shop and claim to be feeding your host. Foolish set of people
Oga scammer, all these can't move me.... Quoting money that you have never see in your wretched life, talk more of having it. We know your type... Always bragging of imaginary wealth... After all these brag, go back to your illegitimate hustle under Ikorodu bridge.... No scammer will ever go unpunished... I have all your numbers and details and have done the needful.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Theweekend: 10:42am On Sep 05, 2023
Thread war y not revolution against dis leaders
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by casppyjay: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by CoolAmbience(m): 11:11am On Sep 05, 2023
ozijay:
U b Mumu

Go and say that to your dad....
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Emola12(m): 11:21am On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
you dislike obi which means you dislike Grace, wisdom, understand and blessings from your life know dis and know peace for your life
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by CoolAmbience(m): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2023
Aldol:

I will give my support to Soludo for presidency anytime anyday

Not a problem.

You want make we argue that one too?

Maybe we should wait for him to emerge as the candidate of any major political parties first...

People argued with me when I said Obi wasn't going to win as well. Today, they are everywhere screaming 'All eyes on the judiciary'...

Religious, ethnic tolerance and consistency are the backbone of characteristic leadership. Tinubu had that mileage over the other candidates in the last election.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Anybody expecting the judiciary in Nigeria to come up with a contrary view with the president is just dreaming.

The judiciary in Nigeria works hand in hand with the sitting government. They will deliver judgement,I mean sale judgement to the people in power. It's a tradition.

I just pity all these one's shouting all eye's on the judiciary grin cheesy.

E go clear soon.

I take the contrary view in this. Tomorrow is here we will see, but I see something epic happening.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by VEHINTOLAR: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2023
If you feel like you want to burn or destroy properties, you're warmly advised to go and do that in your village ! If you try nonsense here in Lagos or any part of Yoruba land,trust me,you'll roast your father's scrotum alive and eat it ! No force on earth will be able save you by the time the grave consequences of your stupidity start hitting you right,left and centre if you decide to be foolish as usual !

We are ready for you,fools !
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by VEHINTOLAR: 12:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
you are just making mouth

Prove him wrong by coming out to protest, especially here in Lagos, tomorrow. You think say na everybody dey chestbeat like una,right ? You're a coward if you don't come out tomorrow ! Let's see if you won't eat your father's scrotum alive ! You think you can run away from your village only to start causing trouble here in Yoruba land,right ? Mtchew, let's see how far na...............even your dead ancestors go weep for you in their miserable graves !
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by VEHINTOLAR: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
Djele:
U can stop protest but u can't stop a revolution.

O ya,start the "revolution" ! Just make sure you start it from your village,okay ? It's a friendly advice.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by VEHINTOLAR: 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
faebenezer5star:
So someone should not talk if he is being oppressed or cheated 🤨 I am no longer understanding this army and DSS ooo. They want to garg our mouths ni .

The thing wey you dey look for,you go see am eventually;don't worry,okay ?
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by luluman: 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Error!! It should be " may we never experience a dumb Nigerian as YOU in your family again because you need to unlearn that when people protest its for openness & justice.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by VEHINTOLAR: 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Seun this is exactly why no one likes nairaland. Your users are too volatile and full of resentment.

Seun nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano sissy Dominique rule 2

No one likes Nairaland and you're here,are you kidding yourself ? Go to that forum you like nah ! Yeye,you think Yoruba people are like the Hausa/Fulani people who timidly kept quiet while you guys were calling Buhari all sorts of derogatory names ? You have no idea who you're dealing with. Yoruba people will fight very dirty with you guys,both online and offline,because of Tinubu ! Lol, you're calling on Seun,to do what exactly ? To gag Tinubu's kinsmen and supporters from responding in kind to your toxicity ? Mtcheww,dey play ?
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
Omobude244:

i tot LP = IPOB
so una done change?

Go and check May 1 workers day celebration at Eagle’s square.

Meanwhile Thanks for the clarification, LP = IPOB
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Omobude244: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Go and check May 1 workers day celebration at Eagle’s square.

Meanwhile Thanks for the clarification, LP = IPOB
Good boy
LP = IPOB
Keep the fire
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by eldoradoxx: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2023
They should ramp up security across the states. The hunger, poverty, disenchantment in Nigeria following the removal of subsidy is what people will hinge on to organise violent protests that if not well managed can lead to serious consequences for Nigeria. The judgment will be like pouring kerosene on fire.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Shaev7(m): 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
helpee:
Amen of course.
Imagine if your Child’s regular visitors on a daily basis are minsters, governors, senators and ambassadors . Imagine the representatives of different countries visiting your child at home . You really don’t understand because the mediocre life of your father has colored your brain coupled with the effect of Obi’’s beer. So you want me to wish my child should have the attitude of obi who is ashamed of submitting his third class degree in philosophy or whose only investment as a governor was a 20 million dollars in international brewery? A drunkard whose only vision was to get the people of Anambra drunk? Can’t you see we have an epidemic of drunkards parading themselves as obidients all over the country creating nuisance for themselves and others? My brother, pray that your child be like Tinubu. Most people you know from the south East have spent some time in prison in Philippines for doing drugs anyway. Allow your child to be mentored by responsible people for once.
You took time to express your pain and anger.
Too bad! On what? I can see vein in the neck
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by jude79(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:

Don't be confused, you haven't experienced obi, what you are experiencing now is tinubu, both crashing of naira, hyper inflation, hyper taxations of energy sources like diesel, culminating in expensive production cost that crippled smes, multinationals and industries, erosion of middle class and plunging of Nigerians into dimensional abject poverty, are all the handwork of APC, buhari and tinubu, Obi and datti just dee one side de observe una

Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Fearyourcreator: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
jojothaiv:

Check your signature.

Ire o.
Ja danu
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
Otilo
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by Never4getU: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
orion7:
Mumu millitary Others are saving thier countries… these ones are threatening who ?

Only paid hacks are still online supporting this failed govt….

Na mumu pass! Military should take over govt u mean because of u lost an election? Obidient are really dump
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by akin33(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Just singing Kalakuta song; zombie way naa one way; joro jara joro.
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by omoharry(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
IconicR:
Abeg make we hear word. If you choose to remain a blind loyalist then better for you but things have gotten worse. Politicians play with our lives and you still stupidly follow them and suck in whatever they say .
I Just listen to Fayemi's confession about the Fuel subsidy protest during Jonathan time .. what did he say ! That they knew it fuel subsidy needed to go away but they had to stage the protest for the sake of politics and your likes are the foot soldiers that they will continue to use to keep you and your generation backward .keep up with your blind loyalty.. Hope you are enjoying this administration!
Re: PEPT: Military, Police Warn Protesters As Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by iyke2frankeze: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
So they already know the evil they are about to commit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Son, Oseloka Obi, Featured In UK Gay Magazine / Check Out These Achievements And U Will Be Proud To Be Yoruba... / Atiku: Igbos Won’t Allow Buhari, APC Deceive Them With 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.