Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units (28664 Views)

Appeal Court Nullifies Election Of Lp’s Agbo, Orders Re-run / Court Sacks Kogi Lawmaker, Atule Egbunu Over Unlawful Nomination / Jibrin Echocho: Salome Abuh, A Victim Of Retaliatory Attack In Kogi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by DWJOBScom(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Isobug:

They must find a way to sneak in Obi into any issue of disrepute.
Meanwhile, the person they support is laden with controversies, they won't talk about that

He is their nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by denda(m): 7:50pm On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=Jostoman post=125601287]They plan everything down and travel, Na tomorrow we go know wether our constitution is useful or useless. We will know wether our constitution is written to uphold the rule of law or to protect the interest of the presidential
All this time u never that constitution is useless is like u areone of them
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by polygamist: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kogi apc and ringi ringi na twins
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by nkemjacob2(m): 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
INEC na useless institution shaaa....
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by one4GOD(f): 8:07pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Why can’t I sneak in Obi? Na you dey pay me for my data?

Obi the dullard deserves every mention for crying that he won an election where he came a distant third.

at this rate u sure say no be hospital u go soon end so due to hypertension😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Chiefpriestt: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Good one.

I like how the PDP guy lawyer proved his case about the 94 polling units. He did not go about trying to slander the image of the APC guy like that failure Obi.

Peter Obi has really dealth with you lots in the Agbado party

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Chiefpriestt: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Obi the dullard deserves every mention for crying that he won an election where he came a distant third.

You paid scallywags don't know what you're doing to the future of your offsprings that's if you have any existing one

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by truentalk: 8:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Tinubu has taken Nigerian elections back to the dark days of rigging and all
How many elections has he conducted?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Badonasty(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2023
Lol…lawyers really cash out this season sha
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2023
Isokotolopia:
na tinubu organise elections? Or is he in charge of INEC
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2023
ecolime:

It's either your faith is like the biblical mustard seed that can move mountains or you are not a Nigerian.

My advice to you is to pray that Atiku and Kwankwaso support Peter Obi's candidacy in 2027.

As for this 2023 election, dem just dey do giveaways for lawyers

obi should rather be ready to be deputy to Atiku or kwankwanso or forget it...

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Omenlon: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2023
Waste of resources. 27k lead out of 60k is much to match up, unless the APC senator is a serious politician.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Omenlon: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Kennitrust:
If tribunal eventually sack that illegitimate president, Nigeria will be the best orderly country in Africa. There will never be any stupid bragging from politicians in the country.
Rascality in election will have been minimize. It will have been the beginning of the great Nigeria where everyone will be law abiding.

All eyes on the judiciary!
just hold your breath, tomorrow is here already.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

you and i know obi didnt came distant third, it is a shame that the person that came third was the one inec pushed to first position.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Were you raised with poverty?

Why do you think one must get paid to support any politician?

Children raised with poverty always think like you do.
that is the only thing you people know.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Were you raised with poverty?

Why do you think one must get paid to support any politician?

Children raised with poverty always think like you do.
is it true that APC government are selling palliative to lagosians at 4k naira to individual and later now they will go and be posting that they have share palliative to everybody in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
All eyes on the judiciary tomorrow.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by LegendHero(m): 9:48pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jostoman:
is it true that APC government are selling palliative to lagosians at 4k naira to individual and later now they will go and be posting that they have share palliative to everybody in lagos.

I heard they are selling it 50k naira each to individual. Sanwoolu himself is the one personally selling it.

So how is that your business Shinedu? If Abia governor can give each person 25bag of rice in Abia as palliative, can’t you just collect it in peace and leave Lagos alone?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by lightwind(m): 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

I heard they are selling it 50k naira each to individual. Sanwoolu himself is the one personally selling it.

So how is that your business Shinedu? If Abia governor can give each person 25bag of rice in Abia as palliative, can’t you just collect it in peace and leave Lagos alone?

Is Lagos your father's land ni ??
Is it only the Igbos that lives in Lagos state ??

This Ijebu Ode lunatic.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by LegendHero(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2023
lightwind:

Is Lagos your father's land ni ??
Is it only the Igbos that lives in Lagos state ??

This Ijebu Ode lunatic.

No it’s not my father land. But it is the land of my Yoruba ancestors.

Now Shibuzo, shey your ancestor land pass Niger River Abi why you dey cry about Lagos?

Na because of this same boundary blindness make Ojuku of cursed memory perish thousands of your Ibo ancestor in Ore. Na this long throat gangan be the problem.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

if it is true, why are they selling the palliative to lagosians?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by LegendHero(m): 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jostoman:
if it is true, why are they selling the palliative to lagosians?

Sanwoolu said he need money to buy a new Ferrari.

So he is re-selling the palliative so that he can raise enough money to buy the 2024 Ferrari.

I heard he is even selling palm wine with the rice. Did you heard that too?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
This fool that I saw kneeling for Yahaya Bello? Sack him!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by BALLOSKI: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

No it’s not my father land. But it is the land of my Yoruba ancestors.

Now Shibuzo, shey your ancestor land pass Niger River Abi why you dey cry about Lagos?

Na because of this same boundary blindness make Ojuku of cursed memory perish thousands of your Ibo ancestor in Ore. Na this long throat gangan be the problem.

grin grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Sanwoolu said he need money to buy a new Ferrari.

So he is re-selling the palliative so that he can raise enough money to buy the 2024 Ferrari.

I heard he is even selling palm wine with the rice. Did you heard that too?
sanwo olu might not even aware that some crook in his government are selling the palliative to some individual at 4k naira.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by LegendHero(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jostoman:
sanwo olu might not even aware that some crook in his government are selling the palliative to some individual at 4k naira.

He is aware. He personally sanctioned it.

He want to buy a new Ferrari. So he need to raise money asap.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:

that is wickedness
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by obyno82: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
LegendHero:
Good one.

I like how the PDP guy lawyer proved his case about the 94 polling units. He did not go about trying to slander the image of the APC guy like that failure Obi.

Bros this is not an intelligent way to talk. This is sheer obsession akin to a jilted lover stalking her previous ex. This is how PO lives rent free in your head.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by obyno82: 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Jnana19:
Obi is just using u all like the way nnamdi kanu was using same u people

Another senseless talker spotted
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Yestogood: 6:45am On Sep 06, 2023
Isokotolopia:

Really!?
In 2019, how did Buhari win?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jostoman: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2023
LegendHero:

okay grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks Kogi East Senator, Echocho, Orders Re-Run In 94 Polling Units by Jnana19(m): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2023
Senceless talker please go and use the toilet fool,u dont know anything about politics study and learn and stop decieving ur self oya come and protest if you have balls
obyno82:

Another senseless talker spotted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Didn't Slap Me-- Justice Adeyeye / Serve Nigerians, Not My Husband, Aishat Tells Buhari’s Aides / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.