Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit (34869 Views)

President Bola Tinubu Arrives At Bharat Mandapam, For G-20 Summit (Pictures) / Presidemt Tinubu Departs Nigeria Today For G-20 Summit In India / Nigeria Gets Debt Relief From China, G-20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Latakia(f): 6:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Elibaba1:

They people you just mentioned have attracted hon our and to this country than the bunch of thieves with Tinubu right now.

yes daddy thank you daddy and that is why they preferred to live in Tinubu Lagos instead of Agulu where Obi Pandora turned to Singapore grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Chucks13: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2023
Obidients go get heart attack on these.
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2023
obontami:
IPOB terrorist in sifia pain cos obi will never rule this great country. Why not do your self and family a solid by drinking a chilled sniper and end it all. As the painment is too much for to handle. Ozuoor! grin

Another witless, tribalist, wicked, criminal, church fenatic spotted again
Take ur qoute to your futile father ,ask the pair of idiots who gave birth to you to take a glass of sniper mixed with acid so that the nature will pure from Misdemeanor OZU NWURU ANWU
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=obontami post=125608060] IPOB terrorist in sifia pain cos obi will never rule this great country. Why not do your self and family a solid by drinking a chilled sniper and end it all. As the painment is too much for to handle. Ozuoor! grin[/quote

Another witless, tribalist, wicked, criminal, church fenatic spotted again
Take ur qoute to your futile father ,ask the pair of idiots who gave birth to you to take a glass of sniper mixed with acid so that the nature will pure from Misdemeanor OZU NWURU ANWU
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by juman(m): 7:24am On Sep 06, 2023
Winner oh oh oh.
Winner!!!!!!

Winner oh oh oh oh.
Winner!!!!!!!!

Jagaban you have won ooooohhhhh.
Winner!!!!!

Pata pata you go win forever oh.
Winner!!!!!!!!
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by juman(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2023
Thanks to God.
Thanks to buhari.
Thanks to Northern governors.
Thanks to Nigerians.
Jagaban will surely do well.
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Versal: 7:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Same people you left with queued and welcomed you to India
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I know that this country is under a serious curse
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by obontami: 7:59am On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=onlyboyson post=125609428][/quote]

The thing pain the closet-hiding gay he had to quote me twice. grin your pitobi will never rule the country your people calls "zoo". And yes if nigeria is a zoo Nnamdi Kanu will remain in jail forever, and nothing you fools can do about it. You cried for 8 years during buhari regime. You still have like 7+years to shed tears. Why in a rush to cry🤣

Nobody will tell you to jump into lagoon if you see that the painment is getting too much.🤣

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by olaadenigeria(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2023
Nigerian receiving Nigeria president in India, but if it is reversed cases, Nigeria will receive a coming delegations
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2023
obontami:

The thing pain the closet-hiding gay he had to quote me twice. grin your pitobi will never rule the country your people calls "zoo". And yes if nigeria is a zoo Nnamdi Kanu will remain in jail forever, and nothing you fools can do about it. You cried for 8 years during buhari regime. You still have like 7+years to shed tears. Why in a rush to cry🤣

Nobody will tell you to jump into lagoon if you see that the painment is getting too much.🤣

Mumu on everyday news northerners and westerners always wail of hunger begging their Diaper man to have mercy on them but in the east we feel like we are buying fuel for 65 naira per liter ,, have you idiots finished the counted stick of spaghetti, 2 cups of rice and two spoon of oil shared to you as palliative
Mumu tribalist una rig una problem to seat CRY ME A RIVER
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by MrAgbako: 8:16am On Sep 06, 2023
Septagon:
Rite fcking time for a military takeover!

Hadley Chase available
keep dreaming ipob boy😂
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Peppysco: 8:20am On Sep 06, 2023
wonlasewonimi:

Abike Dabiri and Kyari work in Nigerian embassy in India?

And you dictate to the president who he should or not travel with, right?
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by topyhanky(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2023
Peppysco:

You're definitely not a sound business man, not even by an inch. You advertise your business online and at the same time deeply enmersed in political sabotage. You really think the dimwits in your WhatsApp group are the only customers you'll get?
Haven't you seen top business tycoons staying off political matters to avoid any harm or negative public reactions to their businesses? Tony Elumelu, Dangote, Arthur Eze, Mike Adeniga and many more publicly avoided partisan politics cos of the corporate image of their business and here you are, courting unnecessary attention to your business, continue sha.

Thank you for this info.
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Elibaba1: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2023
Reflect7:

Bunch of thieves because dem no be your brotha.

If Aliko or Elumelu was your uncle, would he be a 'thief' in your head?

HYPOCRITE.
Just look at this fool! Are Aliko Dangote and Elumelu politicians? They are friends to every government. I am talking about the clowns in the his cabinet Mattawale and the likes.

You had to sneak in Elumelu and Dangote to make Tinubu credible. Ozour!!!
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by Exceed15: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
iammo:
cool

Jagaban

.. of economic destruction
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by obontami: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
🤣
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by HRMK: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
you now believe the man that left aso rock was the true #buhari?not a clone?if you now believe tinubu would branch in france for medications,why not wait till then?RIGHT NOW,OBI HAS LOST HIS CASE AT THE TRIBUNAL!GREETINGS TO CHARLYBOY AND HIS AREA BOYS!I WISH Obi supporters BETTER LUCK IN 2027!!
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
obontami:

Look at this big ass fool! You that's not a tribaist want your tribe man to rule nigeria by all even after he came distance 3rd. Did you just mention east? The same east that half of the population has to locate to SW before they make any meaningful out of their lives? 🤣

You see that presidency? Pandora the dullard will never reach there. Maybe you can resume your nzogbu nzogbu chants back. Biafra we SW won't give to y'all also.

If anyone of your brothers that lack home training hit the street to cause chaos after the tribunals. The Nigerian Army with teach you all manners your parents lack to give you. If dem born you well hit the street to cause commotion. Ode oponu! 🤣

Mumu Eba ,you open ur mouth and talk about Igbos coming to SW before we make it , we came to ur home and make billions of dollars and turn you into slave and maid

We buy ur lands and make you tenant 😁😁 ,in Alaba international market SW are know for watch repairing and hawking satchet waters

You are just a dunderhead, half-witted animal who doesn't have anything to offer in Nigeria,lazy fools , wail for more palliative from ur diaper man
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by obontami: 9:04am On Sep 07, 2023
onlyboyson:

Mumu Eba ,you open ur mouth and talk about Igbos coming to SW before we make it , [b]we came to ur home and make billions of dollars [/b]and turn you into slave and maid

We buy ur lands and make you tenant 😁😁 ,in Alaba international market SW are know for watch repairing and hawking satchet waters

You are just a dunderhead, half-witted animal who doesn't have anything to offer in Nigeria,lazy fools , wail for more palliative from ur diaper man

Online chest beating is what y'all are known for. After deceiving your self all day last last you go still go carry your fan yoga carton and gala enter express. grin

Yes, we know your kinds owns "billions of dollar" 🤣🤣🤣

Ozuoor like you!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2023
obontami:

Online chest beating is what y'all are known for. After deceiving your self all day last last you go still go carry your fan yoga carton and gala enter express. grin

Yes, we know your kinds owns "billions of dollar" 🤣🤣🤣

Ozuoor like you!

E pain am to the core believe me you no geh land for ur family again one hustling Igbo guy don buy una land finish mumu like you use the money chop KPOMO and do owambe
Fool u are just tenant in ur home land ,here in East westerners are known for sewing cloth but they still lost it Cameronians and cotonu don take over all you do here is to clean out SEWAGE

WAIL FOR MORE PALLIATIVE, AGBADO and CASSAVA

Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by obontami: 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2023
obontami:

What is an igbo man if he doesn't beat his chest and brag ontop empty stomach. Yoruba sells their lands because we are accommodating and welcoming. Can the same be said of the igbos? Igbos that eat strangers that step foot on their soils. Ngwa people comes to mind, is it not the same you clowns that discrimination is the order of the day with your osu crap and shit? grin

I repeat igbos have to step into SW to make something out of life. Litte wonder you see tens of thousands osus trooping into lagos via chisco night bus... the little amount of houses built in lagos which one be your papa own inside? grin

Umu Nkita! grin

Akpa amu the whole generation including ur father sell his land use the money and drink alcohol and Bleep prostitute

Come to what you said , westerners can't buy lands in SE because you guys can't afford it you are so fucking poor

I can remember in ajamgbadi via rabiu street in Lagos I came to visit my brother I came out through the balcony for a fresh air I see useless Westerners living in what Is called L form shaped tiny house with a brown 🟤 rotten zinc to my greatest surprised my brother point 👉 a man and said ,this is eldest of this family who sold this land to me and build the almighty 6 flats and make one of the family my tenant
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by onlyboyson(m): 6:48am On Oct 05, 2023
obontami:

See painment. grin Peter Obi will never rule nigeria though.

How far I want to remind you about the Chicago state university certificate forgery of your president
Oya still blame Peter obi for that I'm waiting
Re: Tinubu Arrives India For G-20 Summit by obontami: 11:29am On Oct 05, 2023
onlyboyson:

How far I want to remind you about the Chicago state university certificate forgery of your president
Oya still blame Peter obi for that I'm waiting

Your painment just start. He will rule you for good 8 years and nothing will happen. All you and kindsmen can do is cry and wail online. grin

The dot tribe ain't got shit on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Pregnant Teenage Girls Rescued Along With Other Boko Haram Sex Slaves. Photos / $4m Puts Atiku’s Man In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.