Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria - Autos (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria (823626 Views)

TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Clearing A Vehicle In Lagos / Know The Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by jarkbauer: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2016
femmy2010:

[color=#000099][b]Sir,
Don't you think it is best one doesn't take up what wouldn't work for one ? I do not know where it states it is a must for me to do a Job for you or your friends at a price i cant work with cos it would only soil my goodwill.
How many callers would i remember their inquiry ?But confidently telling me it cost N820,000 to duly clear a 2009 Highlander makes you goof sir .
I would advise you stick to that you know and i stick to what i am very good at .
Drive your less than 1 week(If truly you just cleared it) cleared 2009 Highlander to any customs office with your N820,000 customs papers in hand to verify its authenticity to be sure of your misleading assertion.

I rest my case .

Yes you truly need to rest your case because guess what? It was cleared by my distance relative who is custom officer. Lobatan.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2016
jarkbauer:

Yes you truly need to rest your case because guess what? It was cleared by my distance relative who is custom officer. Lobatan.

You need to gather more experience indeed.
If your Customs officer relation cleared your car for you in the last 10days then he obviously didn't pay the right tariff on it.

Wise up bruva

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by ForcefullBULL: 6:55am On Aug 01, 2016
I bought an accidented 2009 CRV from USA V4
at $4000 and 2004 altima at $1200

How much will it cost me to clear them. Does the Nigerian customs have their valuation or will they use the amount I bought them to calculate my duties.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by jarkbauer: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2016
femmy2010:

You need to gather more experience indeed.
If your Customs officer relation cleared your cat for you in the last 10days then h obviously didn't pay the right tariff on it.

Thanks

The way you are talking.. No need to argue... I don't know what to say.
Anyway all I will do is try and confirm if the paper is genuine
Because it must be genuine else wahala go sele
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2016
ForcefullBULL:

How much will it cost me to clear them. Does the Nigerian customs have their valuation or will they use the amount I bought them to calculate my duties.

morning boss

Nigerian customs service don't calculate duty of vehicles by amount u buy from the overseas

they do their tariff by what's is agreed by the board of customs valuation unit to be giving out as payable according to specs and years of vehicle s

so ur vehicle's would be cleared as follows

2009 Crv:#850,000
2004 altima :#400,000

what's the shipping line

Regards

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2016
ForcefullBULL:

Good morning sir,
The Nigerian Customs have their own valuation chart.

N850,000 would clear the CRV while N400,000 would clear the Nissan.

Do feel free to call 08036363467 or send an email to duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.

Thank and do have a sweetest NEW MONTH

NOTE - The stated amount would clear it if shipped RORO to Tin- Can while you pay more if loaded in a shared container

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by bigcil2(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2016
Hello house

What's the cost of clearing a Volvo S60 2012 model
I haven't shipped out yet toh
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2016
bigcil2:
Hello house

What's the cost of clearing a Volvo S60 2012 model I haven't shipped out yet toh
budget #1.1m
Regards
Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
bigcil2:
Hello house

What's the cost of clearing a Volvo S60 2012 model
I haven't shipped out yet toh

Good morning ,
N1,450,000 would get the 2012 S60 cleared .

To save cost you might want to check if the 2010 and 2011 has same body structure as that would save you a couple of Hundreds on clearing

Call 08036363467 for more information

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by dbeebee: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Please how much to clear 2005 corolla as at today? my agent gave me N438,000 bill...i feel he wants to cheat...urgent response pls
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
dbeebee:
Please how much to clear 2005 corolla as at today? my agent gave me N438,000 bill...i feel he wants to cheat...urgent response pls
he might be right but what's the shipping line

I can do for #410,000

Regards

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by falconey(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
ro, good afternoon, I need your help now nd I know you can can do it for me.
with due respect bro, the 2016 Mr nairaland election is ongoing, nd I need you to please help us with the dream of winning the elections.

the voting thread is

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination

just type" I vote falconey Cc: NLjega"

the voting continues tomorrow and the grand finale will be held on Wednesday.

I am trusting you for this bro.

Thanks

Jarkbauer
Femmy2010
Bigcil2
Oliverjiad
Gulfer
BizBooks
Solomonwis
DeLaRue

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by instantex: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2016
jarkbauer:

Your quotes are always RIDICULOUSLY high and inconsistent.
before now 2009 highlander was cleared for between N600k and N650k

you gave me a quote of N850K N900K

There was a time i referred someone to you
Your quote chase him away.
He got his car cleared for N250K less than your quote

Femmy2010 is a trustworthy clearing agent. So far, he has been able to clear 4 cars for me without issues and delivers on the exact date he mentioned.

Recently, I was expecting 3 cars to be cleared which arrived on same date and he told me he wouldn’t be able to clear one of the lot which was a Range rover so, I decided to patronise other advertisers on NL but to my surprise, Mr Femi has delivered since last week as he stated but I have not gotten my Range rover till now, this agent kept on giving me excuses of custom officers not on seat...bla bla bla. He requested for extra clearing charges on phone, the charges he posted here was not what I eventually paid, I paid over 70% extra of the initial stated charges.

I am still calm and I won’t mention any name yet, let us leave that aside till I can’t hold my patience. Some Nigerians use social media for wrong reasons, usually I do not comment but when I saw a complaint post about high price, I decided to drop a testimony of how trustworthy Femmy2010 is.

Femmy2010 will not embark on a project he won’t be able to clear, in a single clearing, he clears up to 20 different cars which shows he has lot of patronisers. If you feel his price is high, call him to negotiate to reduce, he has reduced his price for me on different occasions when I put a call to him, I mean a better price than what we have on NL advertisers.

Most of the time, Client consider integrity before price, and because he has that, lots of people transact with him. Mr femi is a good clearing agent and very efficient at it, if his price is very high, you should look for someone you feel is cheap. It’s totally redundant to come online to diminish someone reputation for his/her preferred charges to execute a deal.

If you can face the stress, go to custom office yourself and clear your lot. Millions of people are watching this forum and your comment looks like it’s a farce, you never had any a personal encounter with femmy2010, from your statement, it’s always like you refer "someone" and as for me, someone is no-one.

If you really appreciate peace and rest of mind when it has to do with auto clearing, I have tried femi2010 and if I am to rate him, I will give him 100%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by jarkbauer: 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
instantex:

Femmy2010 is a trustworthy clearing agent. So far, he has been able to clear 4 cars for me without issues and delivers on the exact date he mentioned.

Recently, I was expecting 3 cars to be cleared which arrived on same date and he told me he wouldn’t be able to clear one of the lot which was a Range rover so, I decided to patronise other advertisers on NL but to my surprise, Mr Femi has delivered since last week as he stated but I have not gotten my Range rover till now, this agent kept on giving me excuses of custom officers not on seat...bla bla bla. He requested for extra clearing charges on phone, the charges he posted here was not what I eventually paid, I paid over 70% extra of the initial stated charges.

I am still calm and I won’t mention any name yet, let us leave that aside till I can’t hold my patience. Some Nigerians use social media for wrong reasons, usually I do not comment but when I saw a complaint post about high price, I decided to drop a testimony of how trustworthy Femmy2010 is.

Femmy2010 will not embark on a project he won’t be able to clear, in a single clearing, he clears up to 20 different cars which shows he has lot of patronisers. If you feel his price is high, call him to negotiate to reduce, he has reduced his price for me on different occasions when I put a call to him, I mean a better price than what we have on NL advertisers.

Most of the time, Client consider integrity before price, and because he has that, lots of people transact with him. Mr femi is a good clearing agent and very efficient at it, if his price is very high, you should look for someone you feel is cheap. It’s totally redundant to come online to diminish someone reputation for his/her preferred charges to execute a deal.

If you can face the stress, go to custom office yourself and clear your lot. Millions of people are watching this forum and your comment looks like it’s a farce, you never had any a personal encounter with femmy2010, from your statement, it’s always like you refer "someone" and as for me, someone is no-one.

If you really appreciate peace and rest of mind when it has to do with auto clearing, I have tried femi2010 and if I am to rate him, I will give him 100%.

He is not the only one that is trustworthy, there are others who's prices are not cut throat. i have my experiences too.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
instantex:

Thanks very much sir .
We appreciate your patronage and looking forward to more transaction with you.

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
dbeebee:

Good evening sir ,
Same N438,000 is what i would charge to clear it .

Do feel free to use his/her service or our's .

Thanks

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by autosales06: 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Is it true that dollar has been reviewed again from 313 to 350?.
Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
autosales06:
Is it true that dollar has been reviewed again from 313 to 350?.
Thanks

It remains at N313.

Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by sonnie10: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
instantex:

Recently, I was expecting 3 cars to be cleared which arrived on same date and he told me he wouldn’t be able to clear one of the lot which was a Range rover so, I decided to patronise other advertisers on NL but to my surprise, Mr Femi has delivered since last week as he stated but I have not gotten my Range rover till now,this agent kept on giving me excuses of custom officers not on seat...bla bla bla. He requested for extra clearing charges on phone, the charges he posted here was not what I eventually paid, I paid over 70% extra of the initial stated charges.

Bros, I knew exactly the other agent you are talking about. The story you just narrated is the same story I am getting. I am ready to spill the beans. Let me give him a little more time. I have never patronized Femmy2010 but I was considering the two of them before I just decided on the other. Actually, there was not criteria used in making the decision except their Nairaland post.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by autosales06: 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
What is the cost of clearing 2000 Pathfinder via grimaldi. Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
autosales06:
#480,000
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by princewole22(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
autosales06:
The cost of clearing your vehicle is #480,000.
Thanks.
Thanks
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:50am On Aug 05, 2016
autosales06:

N480,000 would get it cleared.

Do feel free to reach u on 08036363467 or send an email to duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information

Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
Need the service of a tested and trusted Customs clearing agent?

Call 08036363467 or send an email to duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by Lam10: 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello guys!

Please I urgently need current Lagos clearing prices for a 2013 Honda Accord, and a 2007 Honda CR-V.

Hope to get a response soon.

Thanks!!
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by oliverjiad(m): 6:22am On Aug 06, 2016
Lam10:
Hello guys!

Please I urgently need current Lagos clearing prices for a 2013 Honda Accord, and a 2007 Honda CR-V.

Thanks!!
morning

2013 Honda accord: #1.350m,2007 Honda Crv: #750,000 with the current rate

what's the shipping line

Regards

Jaid
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 6:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Lam10:
Hello guys!

Thanks!!

A good morning to you sir,
N1.850m would clear the 2013 Accord and N700k for the 07 CRV.

Do feel free to call 08036363467 or send an email to duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by eddy2muchmoney: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
hello femmy,How much will it cost to clear a 2002 Toyota Camry (Big Daddy)?.
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by princewole22(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Lam10:
Hello guys!

Thanks!!
.the cost of clearing these consignment are stipulated below.
2013 accord for #1,800,000 while 2007 cr-v for #700,000.
Thanks.
Email;princewole22@yahoo.com
Wole
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by LRGROUP: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Pls what's the cost of clearing Toyota Camry 07
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2016
eddy2muchmoney:
hello femmy,How much will it cost to clear a 2002 Toyota Camry (Big Daddy)?.

Good morning sir,
N430,000 would get it cleared.

Do call 08036363467 or send an email to duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information
Re: Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria by femmy2010(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
LRGROUP:
Pls what's the cost of clearing Toyota Camry 07

Goo morning ,
N640,000 would get it duly cleared.

Do feel free to Call 08036363467 or send an email to duduconsultt@yahoo.com for more information .

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (515) (Reply)

N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.