Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pictures: Rapper, Ikechukwu And Wife, Sarah Ofili Celebrates His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures: Rapper, Ikechukwu And Wife, Sarah Ofili Celebrates His Birthday (3529 Views)

Sarah Ofili And Munachi Abii Are Too Fine To Be Unmarried!!! / Waje And Ikechukwu React To Head-Butting Of Lady Jay (Photos) / Sarah Ofili, Shares Her Bathroom Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Rapper, Ikechukwu And Wife, Sarah Ofili Celebrates His Birthday by naijarazzi: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
Rapper, Ikechukwu (Ekillz) celebrated his brithday last thursday (october 13) with his fiancee/model, Sarah Ofili, and it was a surprise birthday dinner. Hiphop brothers, Sound sultan and baba dee also joined Ikechuckwu in celebrating his birthday
Check All the pics here

http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/10/pics-ikechuckwu-fiancee-sarah-ofili.html
Re: Pictures: Rapper, Ikechukwu And Wife, Sarah Ofili Celebrates His Birthday by BootyOnMe: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2011
Rapper, Ikechukwu (Ekillz) celebrated his brithday last thursday (october 13) [size=20pt]with his fiancee/model,[/size] Sarah Ofili,

Na fiancee. . .nor be wife yet!
I for shout o!
Because no proper Naija man go carry im wife go im birthday party o! cheesy
Na girlfriends get that market abegggioh!
The day my darling husband go invite me to im birthday. . . "Welcome to World with End" for real. . . . and loving it!
Gives me a lotta 'chance' to do business! wink

Who wanno go dia sef? undecided Na so-so strippers go full the party ke. If you husband belike my own o!
Ogbonge Mafia!!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos : Lady Gaga Strips Naked At G.A.Y 'venus' Debut Performance (18+) / Sexy Model Taunts Her Followers With Her Baddest Ukwu And Pant Photos / This Lady Says She Has The Biggest Butt On Instagram.. Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.