Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,080 members, 7,845,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. (544 Views)

Breakdown Of Result Of Ekiti Gubernatorial Election By LGA / Precious Chikwendu Is At Liberty To See Her Sons At Anytime - FFK's Lawyer / Proof That INEC Did Not Use Server For Result Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by ryloy: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
According to Justice Mohammed: There is no constitutional provision making it mandatory to transmit results electronically from polling units real-time.

The INEC is at liberty to determine the mode of result transmission.

https://twitter.com/Onyii_23/status/1699417872538214511
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Solsix(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
No need of voting next time

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
ryloy:
According to Justice Mohammed: There is no constitutional provision making it mandatory to transmit results electronically from polling units real-time.

The INEC is at liberty to determine the mode of result transmission.

https://twitter.com/Onyii_23/status/1699417872538214511
Pee! Pii!
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Felimax(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Most of you won't know and some are too scared to spill the hard fact.
I will crack it open a man of wisdom will understand. Presently nobody can trust you guys to give you guys power, as it stands non of your politician no matter how highly placed could get that position.

Maybe you don't know that you are a second class citizen and except you change your approach this may not go down well with you guys. You guys are about to start experiencing another whole level of political intimidation and marginalization and nobody, no court will do anything about it.

You guys don't know the meaning of what you did in the last concluded election and now you will be box to a corner you will never forget as long as you remain a citizen here.

The result they read was craftily put together by a league of SAN and chief justices from the ruling party and I said it few days ago.

This country is a very wicked place and the best way to survive here is to quickly be the Fulcrum in the Scale!

There is still one way out and Nairaland does not deserve to hear or read it from me.

If you are among the people who are not satisfied and very angry with the outcome of the judgement like myself I pray you to hold yourself as all hope is not lost.

Trust me, there is still another way out! Keep the HOPE alive not the demonic one APC and her demonic agent promises but the real hope of God.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Laggafin: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol.. ifahear say inec send me msg to come out and vote.. I go destroy my fone.. I just burnt my voters card to ashes now.. goodbye to the newest jungle in da world grin

2 Likes

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by inoki247: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by tooth4tooth: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
See Gbas! Gbos!! From every corner🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It is called wotowoto collection.
There can only be one first position. Not three people.
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by tonicyril: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok
Please anybody with the idea on how I can link my klasha virtual card with PayPal??

It's a dollar card but keep declining embarassed embarassed
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by TemplarLandry: 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
cool
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Donaldoni: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2023
Sure
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by henidord3: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Solsix:
hahaha 🤣😂🤣 Nigeria judiciary are Animals na u still dey put ur mind in them

2 Likes

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by izonborn098(m): 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2023
Since
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Sharpsharp00123: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Solsix:
nobody needs your votes in Nigeria

Go n vote in Biafra
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Ofunaofu: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
if INEC is at liberty to mode of transmission of election results

what will we describe INEC press release that says the results will be transmitted from the polling to the IREV real time on election day

1 Like

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2023
Solsix:
good
Ipob terrorists will regret they supported Gringory Peter Pandora Obituary

7 Likes

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Christistruth03: 3:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
We have already told the Obidients this over 1000 times before
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by Felimax(m): 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:
Lol.. ifahear say inec send me msg to come out and vote.. I go destroy my fone.. I just burnt my voters card to ashes now.. goodbye to the newest jungle in da world grin

Don't ever make that mistake not to vote.
Certain things I cannot say on Nairaland because of the nature of platform it is.

They actually want you out forever. I just cannot say certain things here.

We will take INEC by storm, what is coming Next the world will not see it coming. I will be talking with some few folks.

1 Like

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by arewafederation: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
Laggafin:

Better return to your BIAFRA OR DEATH Movement.
Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by yarimo(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
DINO MILAYE is being taken to hospital after hearing the judgment

Re: INEC Is At Liberty To Determine The Mode Of Result Transmission- PEPT. by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
if INEC is at liberty to mode of transmission of election results

what will we describe INEC press release that says the results will be transmitted from the polling to the IREV real time on election day

.....Not forgetting all the billions they got for this! Nobody is holding them to account or asking them the exact nature of the 'technical hitch' they claim to have faced when it was time to transmit the presidential election results! Nigeria is a fcking joke!

(1) (Reply)

We ‘re In Revenue Crisis- New FIRS Boss / Mbah Is The Enugu State’s Duly Elected Governor- Tribunal. / British Virgin Island: Tropical Paradise Peter Obi Hid Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.