Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal (32840 Views)

Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Adeyinka90: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Make atiku and obi first drag am first to know who be second before they fit tackle jagaban
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Chibuzoripob: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
cool OBIDIENTS u dey test with fanta//ghana puff puff .He go grab am
seunmsg:

Blablabla blu.

Do you want puff puff with coke or egg roll with Fanta?
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Kusu12: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Heroin-sniffing balabloo-blu-bulava drug baron."The president of Nigeria should never be associated with such a miasma of dubiety. Here’s another “hard question”. What’s the message to aspiring future leaders of Nigeria?

That they can make the wrong choices in life, live a less-than-honest life, and still become president provided they have deep pockets and can manipulate the system?

No one who truly loves Nigeria can ignore the damaging precedent that Tinubu’s emergence as president set for the moral bearings of this country.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/tinubus-government-where-is-nigerias-soul-moral-compass-by-olu-fasan/

Obidot resident lawyer of Nairaland has spoken. Loser weldone sir.

2 Likes

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Atlantis585: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Donaldoni:
Serves pigs...... rights cheesy

Bunch of sore losers and deluded l*natics! angry

Why are you insulting your mother and father like that.

Wasted sperm with no brain.

You go suffer taya.

Meanwhile those you are insulting and calling names will continue to do better than you and your own people.
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by rapala(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
oya elupeee 71 elupeee 72 obi 79 kekerenke.....my obidiote people how market now, hope you have collect your stolen mandate? obi wanna
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Chibuzoripob: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
Donaldoni:
Serves pigs...... rights cheesy

Bunch of sore losers and deluded LUNATICS cool! angry
loud am, cheesy cool nobody go beat u undecided cool
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by hammerFC: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
abbasajao:

You people are so daft and this is what the judge has been saying since morning.

Do you have evidence(s) for these your allegations?

WHAT DID THE JUDGES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT INEC AND THE DELETED RESULTS OR NOT UPLOADING RESULTS?

IS THAT HOW TO CONDUCT ELECTION?

WELL, LET THEM GO AND EAT THEIR BRIBE.

1 Like

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by seunodediranivy: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=VeryGoodMan post=125622944]Tinuboo must remain as President so that Nigerians can suffer.

In as much you have chosen to be suffered at the instances of Tinubu being affirmed to be president by the voters, by the INEC and finally Tribunal, it's you and your family that will suffer in Nigeria.
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by MT: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
greenandy:
4. The tribunal said President Bola Tinubu was not convicted because civil forfeiture is not a criminal matter.
Abacha's son was not convicted by a criminal court before Justice Airowoola ruled that forfeiture of money or property can only be an outcome of a crime committed.
Ridiculous judges.

Go to school, you wont listen.

Abacha's son case happened in Nigeria. He was subjected to Nigeria law.

Tinubu's forfeiture happened in the United States, and Nigeria Court must rely on the interpretation by the authorities in the United States. The US authorities said Tinubu was not criminally indicted. And the case was in the civil registry of Illinois,Chicago.

So, you are suggesting that the Nigeria court should forcefully make that a criminal case, when the US where it happened said otherwise.

And do not forget, the Tribunal Judge said according to Nigeria constitution, after 10 years of conviction, you cant use such conviction against that person. Which means if Tinubu was even convicted, You could not use that to nail him.

Get sense, Ogbeni.

2 Likes

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Joshua12345(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria is a dead country, for those of you supporting evil, you shall reap evil. The economy is not affecting my fat salary,I and my household will continue to feed well. I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Charly68: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
No wuruwuru game in the law court; you must come with valid evidence before you can make any valid case.. .some lawyers too are frivolous in their claims because of what they would make in every case
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by abbasajao(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
hammerFC:

WHAT DID THE JUDGES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT INEC AND THE DELETED RESULTS OR NOT UPLOADING RESULTS?

IS THAT HOW TO CONDUCT ELECTION?

WELL, LET THEM GO AND EAT THEIR BRIBE.

Do you know that is not too late to help Obí to fight this case further?
Only if you have evidence of any deleted result
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by MossLuv: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
The judgement on this 25 percent sounds like they are making new law instead of interpret what the existing law said

1 Like

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by sreamsense: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=125622927][/quote]
We told you, but you wouldn't listen. Peter Obi has never lost at court level, go and verify. I told you guys that Obi has now met Tinubu who has never lost election he contested; so obi has bowed for defeat. This not Anambra matters now, this is Nigeria matter now; Obi preceding lawyers, though we're good; have met their superior bosses from south west. He could have saved himself from further reckless financial wastage of assembling lawyers and witnesses.

His supporters have also wasted their money and time on bill board construction and securing government permission, what a wastage. All obidients should go now to governor of Anambra (Soludo) and prostrate to him and beg him for voicing out the truth when it matters, but obidients didn't listen. Listnening to Soludo would have saved Obi and obidients from reckless wastage
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by yommen: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
jeeqaa7:
What ever the court says,
We know who won the elections.

see the results below ⬇️

Like for Peter Obi .
Share for Tinubu.

You carry 3rd but you claim you win election.

Where is the result you collated to corroborate your winning claim? You can't provide!

That's some level of sickness.

2 Likes

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Gun totting governor Yahaya Bello ..... grin grin grin
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by infogeneral: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Those candidates who believed that voters in FCT should have preferential treatment over the rest of the citizens are not worthy to govern Nigeria.
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by cpu2006(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
concho:
25% in fct ?

Guy, FCT is not special.
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by hammerFC: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
abbasajao:

Do you know that is not too late to help Obí to fight this case further?
Only if you have evidence of any deleted result

ALL THE EVIDENCE IS WITH THE JUDGES, INCLUDING EU OBSERVER REPORT THAT THEY REJECTED.

UNDERSDTAND ONE THING, TINUBU MONEY IS FOR TINUBU FAMILY.

THEY WILL STILL USE IT TO OPPRESS UNA FOR YORUBA LAND.

ALL THE LOOT OF OBJ, ANYONE REACH YOU TILL DATE?

YOU STILL REMAIN WHAT YOU ARE.
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by chubinwa(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulation to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the duly elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I no get choice than congratulate him. But he should do well. The masses are suffering
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Achor1111(m): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Are you surprised?
I'm not!
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Donaldoni: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Atlantis585:

I am insulting my father and mother

I am a Wasted sperm with no brain.

I go suffer taya.

Meanwhile my people will remain slaves in Nigeria

You don't mean it cheesy
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by BENEAMATA: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
You dey find your stolen man#ood , say mahmood na ole wey tiff am . Prove am na lie . Now see your life outside .
Enjoy your " Lu'le-pop " , it is free . I see somewhere say egg roll sef full court wey perennial losers pack come . Add am take hold body till 2027 .
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by iammolise(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Racoon:
Yes! Heroin-sniffing balabloo-blu-bulava drug baron."The president of Nigeria should never be associated with such a miasma of dubiety. Here’s another “hard question”. What’s the message to aspiring future leaders of Nigeria?

That they can make the wrong choices in life, live a less-than-honest life, and still become president provided they have deep pockets and can manipulate the system?

No one who truly loves Nigeria can ignore the damaging precedent that Tinubu’s emergence as president set for the moral bearings of this country.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/tinubus-government-where-is-nigerias-soul-moral-compass-by-olu-fasan/
wish everyone thinks the way you do, but truth be told Nigerians lack the patriotism potential, if you search deep down in every nigerian's mind you'll see that everybody wants to get away if they had the means, everyone wants to go to the abroad and leave this country behind. We don't have the 'For my country' mentality, everyone is doing whatever they're doing for themselves and their own family.

1 Like

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Segzy19: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2023
Which 25% jare. Make we hear word.
Anyway, that one too has been paid to rest. I doesn't hold no water.....🤪

concho:
25% in fct ?
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by achimendy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
VeryGoodMan:
Tinuboo must remain as President so that Nigerians can suffer.

Abi o
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Segzy19: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
and people gazette.
News from bloggers.... Mtsheeewww!
Abeg go sit down jare

Racoon:
Yeah! Many congratulations to him. But this post is bookmarked for history when another criminal replica of Bola Tinubu kind showed up on this stage in future time, you should never be heard to oppose it.
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Suffering and smiling.A particular tribe is known for blind support giving to their leaders.They are ready to be eating 20 naira amala everyday while their children looks hungry,sick and impoverished.Come to areas like orile,mushin,ajegunle e.tc..they are littered there.
Their hatred for a given hardworking tribe have blinded their eyes and they have turned dramatically to brainless sheep.Time will come..and soonest,they will face a terrible backlash for their heinous and irrational decision taken on an altar of sacrifice against their children.A wind of doom is about to blow on them from which they can never recover.It will be an irredeemable saga.It shall come to pass...since evil is being supported by them.

1 Like

Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by correctguy101(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
elder1002:
Zap Inec
Zap tribunal
Zap irev
Zap transmission
Zap the constitution
Zap the judiciary
Zap the country
Zap the house of rep
Zap the senate
Zap the presidenty
Zap all the presidential candidate

Common man is suffering and the common man suffering still doesn't want progress for the country.

Like why would anyone from the onset give APC even 1 vote after all buhari did.

We saw a prospect but voted an ancestor.

Hope those supporting jagaban are buying fuel for 120 per liter.

Even common man can't fuel his car... literally a common man can't even ride a car again.

At this point i believe Nigeria can never change like what the.... Imagine the whole 2023 election was all interesting because of the introduction of BVAS and electronic transmission real time for transparency... not for us to go back to cardboard recording and manual collation....

If i vote for the next election make i bend

Zap

E get why them dey call am "common man"... shocked
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by ebenholer2(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:
Congratulation to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the duly elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
He will remain president so that you and your wailing OBIDIENTS will suffer. What arrant statement. You want to force unpopular candidacy on us but you forgot it will never work out when the majority north are not on ur side.😎
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by Pandev(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Blablabla blu.

Do you want puff puff with coke or egg roll with Fanta?
Racoon my thoughts are with you grin grin grin
Re: Issued Determined So Far By The Tribunal by wolebest: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Yes I dey your side......

The Learned Justices are really doing justice to the petitions before them.

The positions of the Learned Justices are very detailed, erudite and scholarly.

The judgements are going to be a reference point in our Political Journey as a Nation and how we determine Election Petitions.

Well-done my Lords.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Stunned At Ace Charity Event In Abuja Over The Weekend / EFCC To Go After Sacked Director-Generals / Buhari Never Said He Wouldn't Hand Over To Tinubu - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.