Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? (506 Views)

PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / What Time Is The PEPT Judgement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Newton2024: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Why is it that the ongoing PEPT's judgement is like a coallation reactions of APC apologists, same as comments we have been reading from members of APC on social media in the past three months? Or it seems as if the entire judgement is written by APC lawyers.

The only statement I have not heard from PEPT but Agbadorians use to say is that 'Obi was just wasting everybody's time,' there by fine him #10m.

17 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Newton2024: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
Are they privy to the outcome of the tribunal?

Modified:
Agbadorians don't ever think you can deceive sane Nigerians. This is a case of criminal state capture. Nothing more, nothing less.

16 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by sarkinbauchi: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Jorussia(m): 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2023
The Analysis you've been hearing from APC apologists is from the position of the law.They know that the judges are going to rule accordance to the law nd not social media threats and emotions.For example, fct 25% arguments was ridiculous even according to judge today.How can a senior lawyer on TV be arguing that fct 25% is compulsory in an electoral system that doesn't use electoral college, is that not madness?Arguing over civil forfeiture, when the constitution even says a person convicted of financial fraud can participate in elections after 10 years of conviction. Tinubu wasn't put on trial nd convicted in a matter that happened over 30 years.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by seunmsg(m): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
Because APC supported are sensible people who gave accurate analysis of Peter Obi’s petition based on the provision of the relevant laws and well established legal precedents. Anyone with half brain would easily see through the emptiness of Peter Obi’s petition.

So, do you want puff puff with coke or egg roll with Fanta?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Vifx: 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lol
Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by ElSudani: 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2023
APC members are learned and sensible.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:
Why is it that the ongoing PEPT's judgement is like a coallation reactions of APC apologists, same as comments we have been reading from members of APC on social media in the past three months? Or it seems as if the entire judgement is written by APC lawyers.

The only statement I have not heard from PEPT but Agbadorians use to say is that 'Obi was just wasting everybody's time,' there by fine him #10m.

Maybe because they are more grounded in law and common sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Here's a little song I wrote
You might want to sing it note for note
Don't worry, be happy
In every life we have some trouble
But when you worry, you make it double
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy now
Don't worry
(Ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Be happy
(Ooh-ooh-ooh) Don't worry, be happy
(Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh) Don't worry
Ain't got no place to lay your head
Somebody came and took your bed
Don't worry, be happy
The landlord say your rent is late
He may have to litigate
Don't worry, be happy (look at me, I'm happy)
Don't worry
(Ooh-ooh-ooh) Hey I give you my phone number
When you worry, call me, I make you happy
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:

Because most are obvious facts that a kindergarten should know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Highlife217: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Because Tinubu bribed them and probably threatened their lives like he’s done his whole political career. He is not my president.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by ElSudani: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Maybe because they are more grounded in law and common sense.
The other guys on the other hand are good at bullying people on Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:
Because APC supported are sensible people who gave accurate analysis of Peter Obi’s petition based on the provision of the relevant laws and well established legal precedents. Anyone with half brain would easily see through the emptiness of Peter Obi’s petition.

Abeg give me egg roll with la casera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Makunahatata: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obedients are dunce trully 😂

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by jahsharon: 5:37pm On Sep 06, 2023
What are you gonna do about it?

1 Like

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by jahsharon: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:

Keep listening, you will soon hear that, and be ready to contribute money to pay the fine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by ChiefJusticeFuc: 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Highlife217:
Because Tinubu bribed them and probably threatened their lives like he’s done his whole political career. He is not my president.

Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry
Don't worry, be happy
He may have to litigate
Don't worry
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
Feedback
Tools
Don't Worry Be Happy
/
Lyrics
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry, be happy
Don't worry
Don't worry, be happy
He may have to litigate
Don't worry
(Ooh-ooh-ooh)
Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by jahsharon: 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:
Are they privy to the outcome of the tribunal.

Yes, we are. What can you do? Troop to the streets and meet our boys waiting to devour you

1 Like

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by JohnnA1: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Abeg give me egg roll with la casera
Why don't you try that rubbish salad they eat in the South East "Abasha'', I can see it there 🤭🤭🤭

1 Like

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Jorussia(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Peter obi made too much noise nd he deceived his followers. Most of us in APC know that PMB was a failure in his 2nd term.The presidential election of 2023 is the best ever since 1999.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by Ofunaofu: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jorussia:
The Analysis you've been hearing from APC apologists is from the position of the law. They know that the judges are going to rule accordance to the law nd not social media threats and emotions.For example, fct 25% arguments was ridiculous even according to judge today.How can a senior lawyer on TV be arguing that fct 25% is compulsory in an electoral system that doesn't use electoral college, is that not madness?Arguing over civil forfeiture, when the constitution even says a person convicted of financial fraud can participate in elections after 10 years of conviction. Tinubu wasn't put on trial nd convicted in a matter that happened over 30 years.

Are you sure it's the position of the law or the position of APC and APC judges

1 Like

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by duro4chang(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:

Simply because we understand what you don't understand. You rely on emotion. We rely on facts and figures.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by sirchim(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:

I never believed in the fraud called judiciary, they are same with APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by sirchim(m): 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
I never believed in the fraud called judiciary, they are same with APC

2 Likes

Re: Why Is PEPT's Judgement Similar To Social Media Comments From APC Members? by duro4chang(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2023
Newton2024:

This is one of your toxic posts

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What An Obi Presidency Would Bring To The Table / Construction of Solution Fun City Awka Projects Kick Off By Gov Soludo (video) / Tinubu’s CSU Diploma Certificate Scandal: The Double Faced Hypocrisy Of Reno Omo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.