Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT (35710 Views)

Governors Yahaya Bello, Mai Buni, Hope Uzodinma, Oyebanji At PEPT Abuja / Dotun Babayemi's Case Against Ademola Adeleke Dismissed At Appeal Court / Calistus Okafor Still In Court Over LP, Case Threatens Peter Obi's Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by abbey621(m): 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2023
Now let's wait on the next course of action, will the stubborn man from Anambra continue to labor in vain by appealing or will he accept destiny and focus on 2027?......STAY TUNED!

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Johncarlo07: 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:
Good now we need to ensure Obi is jailed and Igbos, and Omo ale Yorubas never contest in any election in this great country every again.

For all the bastards quoting me continue, we will soon drive the eastern menace and their sympathisers out of this country forever Insha-Allah.

Weyrey dat doesn't knw where his next meal will come from.
Don't worry,jagaban will feed u nd ur family😁😁😁
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Obakoolex(m): 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bunkbars:
grin Mumu. Go and eat well first.
I just pray you don't drink sniper for pains tonight🤣
It's seriously a black Wednesday for you people....gbas gbos from every angle at the tribunal 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by elinaxy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 06, 2023
The rain falls in every roof the sun as well shines all round
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by PINKYandBRAIN: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
seanwilliam:
Chai
International court of justice straight grin

PINKY: Sharperly.

BRAIN: Then They should Zoom To Heavenly Court.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Emmacolinho(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
BobbieZion:
Jagaban to the world.
He is a god and would turn Naija to paradise.

Brainwashed mugu
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Jeyun: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:
Good now we need to ensure Obi is jailed and Igbos, and Omo ale Yorubas never contest in any election in this great country every again.

For all the bastards quoting me continue, we will soon drive the eastern menace and their sympathisers out of this country forever Insha-Allah.
and who come be this evening idiot.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by tunde1200(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2023
Igbos and Obedience labour in vain.
Upon all the threatened to judiciary.

Let work together and move the country forward leave hating Omo Nna
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by lagosrd: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Confused people . Abuja is the 37th state with no governor and commissioners . Does Washington has governor ?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Jnana19(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
No be small empty vessels making noise everywhere anyone who makes noise around me go collect
Peterobiisathie:
They Labour in vain finally
These Obidients are just cowards; I thought they would have burnt down everywhere by now
So they all threatened the Judiciary for nothing?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Theunbothered: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chucks13:

Leave black man out of this and stop being pathetic like someone that lost his wife.

Obi is a bastard motherfucker who want to eat where he didn't sowed and we bursted his testicles and grilled it with hot chilli to serve him a hot chilli dose of it today.

Oga I think say una talk say I dey lie when I told una untrained kids obi will fail in the election, he will fal in Tribunal and he will never rule Nigeria in his lifetime.

By now obi body for don dey tell am. However, Mr man we are still waiting for that revolution you promised if obi failed at Tribunal abi una dey fear or what? We already dares you all to make the mistake to enter street na? So why talking like witch rain beat in the coven?......

Obi has made more money than your entire lineage, stop wailing about him better pity yourself. grin

Hope you have enough cash to fill your tank for next week? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Fearyourcreator: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2023
yarimo:
Obi clearly knew he doesn't have any serious case before the court. Just catching cruise with his illiterate Obidients
Obi wicked ooo
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Cromagnon: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2023
Reelmii:
Na wah o....from he will not contest to he will loose the primaries..
From he will not win the election to he will not be inaugurated...

From he will be disqualified to he will not win at the tribunal....

This jagaban juju dey work wonders grin grin...just leave juju for jagaban grin
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by complexstuffs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

This has nothing to do with IPOB man, a lot of people outside the SE voted for LP, and a lot of other people voted for PDP.

At the end of the day, people are angry and upset. You better face that fact.

Stay away from mkporu mirri
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Cromagnon: 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adjovi:
What a joke of a country....I was not expecting their decision to favour us in the first place. But joking apart, these people killed our Constitution today and it's ripple effect when it starts. Hmm let me not say much.

you don't have anything to say
You're not a judge

As for the fools who have called us wailers, you called us wailers when we warned against Buhari, now you're calling us wailers because we are warning you again about tinubu.

how d wailing
Is it solving any problem for you

When the after effect of Buharis administration took effect, many withdrew their children from private institutions to put in public schools because they could not afford it anymore, many people lost their jobs especially in the banking sector , howbeit businesses where still managing to flourish.

even in America whole banks are collapsing
What's your point

Now under tinubu every sector is being hit, businesses are crumbling but you're here suffering and smiling and calling us wailers when for a fact you are actually wailing in the corners of your room. Things will still get much worse than this so prepare. When you come out to cry for help no one will listen to you because we all need help at the moment.
which biz is crumbling
How can ppl be wailing in rooms yet supporting candidate in public
Think am na
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by nairalanda1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

I myself need to stay away from mkporu mirri

No problem. Good luck.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided Obidients have laboured in vain, we told them but they won't listen.
We'll know at the end who laboured in vain
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by ba7man(m): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
ecolime:
Toh

Case closed

I hear say na jazz dem nack all of dem sleep. grin
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by MrAgbako: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Hahaha ipob don chop agbado 😂
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by manchyme: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Adjovi:

Of course we will rest na. After all all the anti people polices he's making won't exempt any of us na. grin

Name one of them...
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by manchyme: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
onuman:

Because it's a Republic worse than a Zoo Republic. A former drug trafficking baron is president. Obi can't be.
Country spent millions of dollars to make Electoral Act and to acquire a system for electronic transmission of vote results, to make election transparent.

Someone who calls himself a judge rules that electronic transmission of vote results is not needed in Electoral process.
How else do you define a Zoo Republic?

Nobody says it's not needed. It is not compulsory depending on the situation inec found itself.
And whether electronically or not, if any fraud was present, Obi could have detected it with sound lawyers. There was no fraud.
And if any fraud was committed for Tinubu, far more was committed for Obi in southeast.
No politicians wey no dey rig.
Obi even rigged more in his strongholds scoring virtually all the votes.
Let him try again, Atiku has been trying since 2007, 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by complexstuffs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

No problem. Good luck.

Dey play....

This are the type of characters that made Nigerians to kick Bitter Obi to the gutters where he belongs
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by correctguy101(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
nairalanda1:

This has nothing to do with IPOB man, a lot of people outside the SE voted for LP, and a lot of other people voted for PDP.

At the end of the day, people are angry and upset. You better face that fact.

Angry and upset with the politicians? A big yes..

Angry and exasperated with many Nigerians? Amso a big yes..

There's hardly any Nigerian who has any little love left for the country(and honestly , I can't find it in myself to blame anyone) I now see election days as free days where we gather to drink beer and mingle..

I was at a location in Lagos where no one was allowed to vote unless you're voting APC. That was during the governorship elections. See as the same Nigerians wey we dey follow suffer inside the same wahala greedy politicians push us enter carry plank and stones dey pursue people wey wan vote. As long as you resemble Igbo, they'll tell you to go to your own state and vote. And there are reports that same happened where LP and PDP had sway.

I no go lie to you. I have no expectations anymore. Since it's clear I don't have enough vawulence in me to cause the kind wahala to put fear in the heart of shameless and fearless pilferers of public funds, I jhus dey smh at my own powerlessness on the matter.

Until we start seeing positive change, no matter who's president (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or even a foreigner from Mozambique) it'll be hard for the lost hope for the country to be rekindled.

As for those saying "Nigerians are selfish".. Sorry o, how would anyone be otherwise having been bred in such an environment? A place where if you help someone dying on the road, you don enter police wahala? If a real survey is to be made, the selfless people in the 200m+ might not even exceed a hundred thousand and that's like stretching it already.

We'll still hope that Lord Tinubu does something different from the usual time and money wasting narratives common in every government we've experienced since military washed their hands off the rulership.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by mdimefields: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:

Say na your papa get Nigeria. No be only to stop Igbos from voting you should also stop them from existing. Mumu. As if we dont have a good numbers of Igbos in APC, which I pity on a daily. Yoruba bigots. We pray you expel Igbos soon, that is if you have the power. Una go finally kill this country kpata kpata. Trial bigots.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by mdimefields: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
SpIitmind:

Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by NwaliE01: 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
so you all threatened judiciary for nothing?
Who threatened Judiciary?

I have never threatened even my security men talk more of Judiciary. I am not a partician politician nor involved in any political affairs. If you check my Nairaland wall, you wouldn't find anything politics.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Chucks13: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2023
Theunbothered:

Obi has made more money than your entire lineage, stop wailing about him better pity yourself. grin

E pain am.
Leave making money ewu go and find somewhere to hide your oily silly face with your over-riped Garbon breed Pawpaw head shape.

Go and sleep with your tears pls don't die before tomorrow morning because the heartache is terrible, ndooh Nnwannem!!!
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2023
manchyme:

Name one of them...

Removal of subsidy without a solution in place, increase in taxes , tariffs etc. You can feign ignorance all you want. We are all bearing the brunt. Nobody is buying fuel at a lower cost regardless of you voting for apc or not, prices of commodities have gone up, school fees have been increased while salaries remain the same. Keep enduring we go alright grin grin
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2023
Cromagnon:

you don't have anything to say
You're not a judge

how d wailing
Is it solving any problem for you

even in America whole banks are collapsing
What's your point

which biz is crumbling
How can ppl be wailing in rooms yet supporting candidate in public
Think am na

Lol I just love how you people keep pretending that everything is fine😁😁😁 the unilag students pretesting are wailers too shey? They are obidients? When Buhari own happen, it touch everybody. Naso Una deny and pretended that Buhari was doing fine, y'all gave him another 4 years after the first to continue his wonders . Now the truth is out in the opening that even the next administration after Buhari that is also the same party members and the ones who brought Buhari to power have said the Buharis administration was a disaster grin grin grin. Keep pretending. All is well enjoy
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by Adjovi: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

Wailing is when you are hurt and still wishing other hill luck

So who is wailing?
We didn't wish anyone badluck . We saw the handwriting on the wall but y'all were busy shouting sai Baba up and down. Now it's emilokan grin grin grin no problem na ,SEBI na all of us gather dey. Unilag students pretesting today are wailers too shey?
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by onuman: 12:12am On Sep 07, 2023
manchyme:

Nobody says it's not needed. It is not compulsory depending on the situation inec found itself.
And whether electronically or not, if any fraud was present, Obi could have detected it with sound lawyers. There was no fraud.
And if any fraud was committed for Tinubu, far more was committed for Obi in southeast.
No politicians wey no dey rig.
Obi even rigged more in his strongholds scoring virtually all the votes.
Let him try again, Atiku has been trying since 2007, 16 years.

What situation did INEC find itself? You can't tell yourselves the simple truth that INEC deliberately disactivated the system for electronic transmission of vote results when it saw that APC which appointed INEC top officials was trailing far behind in the polls.
Tufiakwa. What a country.
In a normal country, the so called glitch in the system for electronic transmission of vote results should have necessitated the cancellation of the election. Tufiakwa once again. You have a president thrown up through a most fraudulent election process ever in modern history. Lame duck presidency.
Re: Peter Obi And LP's Case Dismissed At PEPT by zomby(m): 12:13am On Sep 07, 2023
Theunbothered:

Let him spend it on buying brain for your guys…
Bloodyfoolsss!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Buries Soldiers At Night In Secret Cemetery - Wall Street Journal / Oyo Crisis: 20 Buried In Ibadan, 5,000 Take Refuge / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.