Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,732 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

“All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) (3552 Views)

All Eyes On Supreme Court As Suit Against Banning Old Naira Notes Resumes Today / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes / 'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association (2) (3) (4)

“All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by TemplarLandry: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Oga ni master

When they were supposed to be campaigning, they kept constituting nuisance on the cyber space, erroneously thinking that online brigandage would yield them favorable results.

They expended all their resources on campaign of calumny; e.g All Eyes On The Ju IDI ciary now they've been disgraced at the Presidential Election Petitions Court. May we not labor in vain.

If you're looking to clinch Nigerian Presidency, learn from President Tinubu. You build bridges accros the 774 LGAs of Nigeria instead of foolishly relying on brigandage.

I dedicate “Telli Person” by Timaya feat. Phyno & Olamide to them.
Great jam!

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obidients and Ipob Miscreants including their Imaginary Saviour Pitoobi are all First class Oponu. They thought Online Vawulence and display of excessive emotions will get them the Presidency!! Las Las all of them don Chop Breakfast!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Zionmdde: 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:
Obidients and Ipob Miscreants including their Imaginary Saviour Pitoobi are all First class Oponu. They thought Online Vawulence and display of excessive emotions will get them the Presidency!! Las Las all of them don Chop Breakfast!!
Very true bro
Dem don chop breakfast, they are losers

But wait, how has the last 100 days of Tinubu benefitted you and your.family. because I know some of those obidient losers are cashing out big time by hiking the priced of their products because of naira fall

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by ElSudani: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2023
All red eyes on the judiciary.

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by ChiefJusticeFuc: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2023
ElSudani:
All red eyes on the judiciary military

Fixed ya post for ya.

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by NzogbuNzogbu: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obi people didn't really have strategy from the word go

Soludo warned them it was all empty nzogbu nzogbu

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Shalommy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chaii... Naija na my country! cry cry

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by yarimo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Next time go to court with evidence

24 Likes

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Acekidc4(m): 8:02pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Very true bro

But wait, how has the last 100 days of Tinubu benefitted you and your.family. because I know some of those obidient losers are cashing out big time by hiking the priced of their products because of naira fall

Me too am hiking the price of my food and beverage equipments that am selling, so as you can see am cashing out big time too. Shey you can now Rest 🙄🙄

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Zionmdde: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

Me too am hiking the price of my food and beverage equipments that am selling, so as you can see am cashing out big time too. Shey you can now Rest 🙄🙄
Wow that's nice oooo. You are really dealing with obidients, now food and everything has skyrocketed obidients can no longer afford their daily bread. Am so inspired

Chai I regret not standing on Tinubu's mandate since
Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Abidele: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Acekidc4:

You fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Wow! Nigerians truly deserve to be poor and miserable...

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

What exactly is funny right now?

Suffer nor de tire una?

Even food self una nor fit chop...
House na patch patch
School una pigin nor fit go...

Shameless lot...

Laughing at your future... Na hunger go kill una last last

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by TemplarLandry: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
🤣
Abidele:

You fellas rejoicing over the stupidity of the judges are the same people who cry of poverty and starvation?

Rejoicing that a person who've made serious economic blunders in just 3 months is going to rule them for 8 years?

Rejoicing over a man who licks microphone and lifts his walking stick during national anthem?

Suffer nor de tire una?

House na patch patch

Shameless lot...

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Intelcorei7: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Oga ni master

When they were supposed to be campaigning, they kept constituting nuisance on the cyber space, erroneously thinking that online brigandage would yield them favorable results.

They expended all their resources on campaign of calumny; e.g All Eyes On The Ju IDI ciary now they've been disgraced at the Presidential Election Petitions Court. May we not labor in vain.

If you're looking to clinch Nigerian Presidency, learn from President Tinubu. You build bridges accros the 774 LGAs of Nigeria instead of foolishly relying on brigandage.

Great jam!

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by kolawolemonsuru: 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2023
Zionmdde:

Very true bro

OGA U BE IGBOBIDIOT

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by ezugegere(m): 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2023
Obidients go suffer for the next 8 yrs o! Hunger and poverty go show them she!
Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by CSTRR: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2023
Don't, worry.

Shebi your economy is different from their economy?

They lost and you won abi? grin

It's alright.
Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by RecentHistory: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2023
CSTRR:
Don't, worry.

Shebi your economy is different from their economy?

They lost and you won abi? grin

It's alright.

You are here!

Technical adviser to the losing side grin

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Alaigbopress: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2023
Abidele:

Suffer nor de tire una?

House na patch patch

Shameless lot...

My Brother, only if You know how poor those people are yet they Love to suffer and smile. As a traveler I have been to most of their poverty enclaved region and I have seen them in their most pitiable moment and all I can say is that those people are less human with zero thinking cap. They are celebrating a man who is going to throw them into hardship. Their story is synonymous with the story of a pig.

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by RecentHistory: 2:16am On Sep 07, 2023
Alaigbopress:

My Brother, only if You know how poor those people are yet they Love to suffer and smile. As a traveler I have been to most of their poverty enclaved region and I have seen them in their most pitiable moment and all I can say is that those people are less human with zero thinking cap. They are celebrating a man who is going to throw them into hardship. Their story is synonymous with the story of a pig.

See painment grin

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by Timothy89(m): 2:31am On Sep 07, 2023
Zionmdde:

Very true bro

they're cashing out and yet still lamenting? confused lots

Tinubu is your President, you should criticize him base on good Governance not on political affiliation

Peter obi won't get any support from anyone again, he ruined the obidient movements with much noise and online judgement

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by DMerciful(m): 3:23am On Sep 07, 2023
Nah...Tinubu connived with Mahmmud to shutdown IREV and force manual overnight collation where results were changed
TemplarLandry:
Oga ni master

Great jam!
Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by DMerciful(m): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2023
Obi has more supporters outside SE. Stop deceiving yourself
NzogbuNzogbu:
Obi people didn't really have strategy from the word go

Soludo warned them it was all empty nzogbu nzogbu
Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by TimeMachine2: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi has more supporters outside SE. Stop deceiving yourself
Yes, because 90% of ibos are living outside South East, you are the one deceiving yourself.

Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by DMerciful(m): 3:29am On Sep 07, 2023
So you have more Igbos in Lagos and Abuja because he won massively there
TimeMachine2:

Yes, because 90% of ibos are living outside South East, you are the one deceiving yourself.
Re: “All Eyes On The Judiciary” Agenda Backfires (photo) by bewisemasses: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2023
RecentHistory:

See painment grin
Guy he is saying something Important. Its not abt these politicians, its abt our survival, future and the rubbished name of this nation

Lagos State Buys An Hotel In Uk. / Abia "Gods Own State" / Security Of Abia Is Orji's First Priority