Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations (20874 Views)

Northern Christians Hail Tinubu's  Tribunal Victory,  Appointment Of Christians / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Coolgent(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hahahakikiki

Igbos how far?

Una propaganda no carry una go anywhere

Write it down...
We will surely laugh last!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Okhuadams(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:
Last last.. Nigerians will be on news for hunger and starvation...

Me and my family nor kuku de Nigeria. Na una news of suffering and stagnation I go use as comic relief since una nor wan get sense.
na watin you think poor you
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Glowlove:
As expected.
Everything is just playing out like a well written script.

It's now over to the security people in the script. Quell all protests. Smh

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by assholemods: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:

Oh! So you ran from the shit hole and then support those who make the country miserable for others?

Define wickedness...
A beg keep quiet! You that is not in Nigeria nko?.....Do you know what brought me to where I am?
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by October1960: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
GEJ was dumb
Buhari was dumb and dumber
Now Tinubu that is old and senile and corrupt

I wonder who will follow Tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by tubolancer(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:

Me and my family nor kuku de Nigeria. Na una news of suffering and stagnation I go use as comic relief since una nor wan get sense.
So because Obi did not win, we must suffer in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by blakkydikky(m): 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:

... All you're wishing Nigeria is what will be happening to you and your household in Jesus' mighty name. Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by shimolv: 12:18am On Sep 07, 2023
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Cromagnon: 1:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Abidele:

Lol... Lmao..... Nigerians wey never chop since morning...

101 used to be a thing...

But now na 001 mode Nigerians dey... Some staple dinner only
You no be farmer
Na why you dey lament
Farmers are not hungry
It's city dwellers that are on 0 ½ ½
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Maliqcious: 1:37am On Sep 07, 2023
Abidele:

na mass be the judges again una go just they yearn non sense
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Nigeriadondie: 2:10am On Sep 07, 2023
Abidele:

Bro what of the Obidients na?
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by AfonjaPriest: 2:35am On Sep 07, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Glowlove:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Cromagnon: 2:40am On Sep 07, 2023
References1:

https://leadership.ng/tribunal-dismisses-atikus-dual-citizenship-drug-conviction-allegations-against-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Fahdiga Bluntguy SmartPolician Boomkalakuta Fortruth
Dennixe001 KanwuliaExtra Nwodosis LAXconfidential SmartPolician Massiveglory Fighter2029 Ofunaofu 40Bullets MasterJayJay Gangster1ms OKOATA FatimaAbubakar
ganisucks Fut9ure Gorcote aariwa athaboi alsudan EnemyofGod2 taylor89 hammer Odin13 Samirana360
Asgard13 SenatePresdo Massiveglory Brendaniel Tntsi
Eriokanmi Racoon APCnaPDP illuminutty Derrickfoster1
ecnerwala Strafudeen Young03 Fahdiga Peritome
NaijaSumigan Jostoman NobleSeed Naira20 Spicycat
Darkandhandsom sirchim Illuminatiship Malory mytime24
Ofunaofu Bluntguy christejames =Penguin2 Feintline
Tntsi Mitchy49 Penguin2 Advancedpenis zombieHUNTER
Wodu89 Flick490 Feintline oonyeoma50 Gangster1ms
ronalmagic10 shortgun Mrfixitt marlow1962 Delta Oil
Jostoman EyeCumInPiece Absuchat Bigkoko Faber
apache4 over dead body franchasofficia slawomir
derecho OBIDIENTNAIJA FOOTSOLDIER2 ideynl1 christejames
Unperturbedpota DMerciful Treasure17 Berrityga

How market?
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Ilekokonit: 3:14am On Sep 07, 2023
But, a member of the panel of Justices of the Court, Justice Moses Ugo, while delivering judgement following objections raised by the All Progressives Congress (APC) and Bola Tinubu concerning Atiku’s claims, declared that the grounds of Atiku’s allegations were considered new issues, and, therefore, they could not be accepted as part of the petition.

The objections raised by the APC and Tinubu were upheld, as they argued that Atiku and the PDP had introduced new issues not previously pleaded in their petition regarding non-qualification.

Does it mean that the appeal to the supreme court can look at the issues of Tinubu's drug money forfeiture and dual citizenship ?
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by ReturnMan: 5:42am On Sep 07, 2023
assholemods:

For you and your family.

You don already de experience am.
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by shoskid(m): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2023
Abidele:

Shut up dummy. You'll end up struggling to change naira to pay visa application fees for a single child some years from now. That's if you are even as rich as you claim.

You're the real dummy here, If Nigeria doesn't work for you doesn't me it doesn't work for anyone. I have a very good satisfied life here in Nigeria so what i my looking for in another man's land.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Yoighaman(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2023
abbey621:

If your son ever amounts to 1% of the so called druggie's net worth, make I know wetin cause am grin grin grin

Just take a look at your reasoning, to you it is all about money and net worth, no morals, no value. I just pity your children, if it is OK for them to be associated with drugs and crime, all in the name of net worth and money, that's your business, but my own children will never be associated with drugs by God's grace and they will be successful in life too. Amen.
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Yoighaman(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2023
waledeji:
Many sons name in your region has already been associated with drugs, and they are guilty and serving jail sentences in various Asian countries 😂😂😂😂

To you, everyone is Igbo, no wonder tribe cannot make you type anything sensible or think reasonably, other than supporting a drug lord. Ode, oponu, omo ale...now those words in Igbo means you are a very wise and brilliant person.
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by abbey621(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2023
Yoighaman:

Just take a look at your reasoning, to you it is all about money and net worth, no morals, no value. I just pity your children, if it is OK for them to be associated with drugs and crime, all in the name of net worth and money, that's your business, but my own children will never be associated with drugs by God's grace and they will be successful in life too. Amen.

Everybody claims to be virtuous until they are given power and then it gets to their head.....90% of una would do worse than all these politicians if given the chance and resources.....You're hung up on the word drug but your kid might defraud the company they work for, they might steal from their boss, steal from the government, create mlm and ponzi scheme companies that robs people of their hard earned money. Heck your kid might actually jaapa only to end up defrauding a white woman or man in order to get his or her green card......YOU'RE ALL F*CKING HYPOCRITES!
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by complexstuffs(m): 9:07am On Sep 08, 2023
Abidele:

See people wey dey enter night bus to Lagos sef dey talk
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by Abidele: 6:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
complexstuffs:

See people wey dey enter night bus to Lagos sef dey talk

Lagos the dirtiest city in the world...

You've obviously not travelled anywhere... smh
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by TheClassic1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abidele:

If Biafra was a country, it would fare better than the hungry capital of the world... Druggie
Heyaaaa so the hungry don catch u well well abi sorry oo
Re: Tinubu: Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Dual Citizenship, Drug Conviction Allegations by TheClassic1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abidele:

Dummy... Unfortunately, not everyone is Igbo and the Igbos are not less Nigerians than anyone. Tribalism will not save you guys from trekking or buying naira with naira. Olodo
see i don't even want to know any of the tribes u belong to. first of all u are a useless human being, how can a sensible somebody said thank God my family are not in nigeria. so if u can be this selfish why are u blaming the politicians. that means u are not in any way different from them. stupid hasshool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rules On Bayelsa Governorship Election / 2019 Elections: Only APC Posters & Billboards On The Streets Of Lagos! / Anambra Man Of The Year: Check Out Those Listed For The Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.