Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,383 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? (263 Views)

After Blowing Millions To Japa To The UK Nigerians Are Regretting / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians Who Want To Be President In 2023 / Saraki Meets Young Aspirants Who Want To Run Under #NotTooYoungToRun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Newton2024: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2023
What is your advice to those who want to japa but no resources finance their travel?

Even if it is from Iragbiiji to Togo, I don't mind. I no longer believe in Nigeria. O ti su mi.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Ladyclara002(f): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2023
😂😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Zionmdde: 8:27pm On Sep 06, 2023
Benin airways bro
Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Newton2024: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ladyclara002:
😂😂
I'm serious sister

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Abidele: 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2023
I hope you're not one of the Corn-fused lot looking to escape your disaster of a president

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Newton2024: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2023
Abidele:
I hope you're not one of the Corn-fused lot looking to escape your disaster of a president
Check my profile.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by inoki247: 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Safe trip bro you can always try something new....

Sha know say Cefa no be the same with Naira be ready to Pay 20,000 Cfa per month for a room...

And please try and get a permit make immigration no go hold you one day and start maltreating u nd start blaming Nigeria for ur Matreatment...
Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by Ladyclara002(f): 8:59pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:
I'm serious sister
I know you are. I no longer believe in Nigeria either. But the way you said it made me smile.
Re: What Is Your Advice To Those Who Want To Japa But No Resources? by OneCandleAway(f): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2023
Newton2024:
What is your advice to those who want to japa but no resources finance their travel?

Even if it is from Iragbiiji to Togo, I don't mind. I no longer believe in Nigeria. O ti su mi.

You should have a budget first

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Not Gbajue But JIBITI / The Biography Of Adama Joseph Adama / Are Ogun State Citizens Ready To Break Free Of Bondage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.