Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors (9626 Views)

Nigeria Repositioning Economy To Attract More Dutch Investment – Tinubu / We’ve Attracted $30bn Foreign Direct Investment – Tinubu / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by emcee4love(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2023
Nigeria Offers the Best Returns on our investment, Tinubu tells Indian Investors

Tinubu was speaking at a Presidential Roundtable and Business Conference, organized by the Nigerian High Commission, in collaboration with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) and the Nigerian Indian Business Council (NIBC), in Delhi, India.

The president also commended Indian investors for significant investment pledges amounting to nearly $14 billion U.S. dollars committed during the Conference.

According to the president, who with confidence said that nowhere else offers the sort of investment opportunities now available in Nigeria, his administration, made of capable, intelligent, and committed individuals, will drive an economy that will support profit-making investments.

To buttress his point on the opportunities abounding in Nigeria, the President cited the situation where one of the biggest petrochemical companies in the world, which has huge investments in the country, Indorama, called his attention to a challenge, which he instructed the Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPCL) to sort out in less than 21 days.

He, however, assured the investors of the readiness of his administration to provide every needed support, including government intervention when needed, adding that he would be leading his team of ministers to drive a prosperous and performing economy, which would be supporting investments to thrive.

He allayed the fears of negative and inconsistent policy impacts, noting that whatever might have happened in the past should be recorded for the twists and turns of politics, which he said is not peculiar to Nigeria, but also applicable to some of the oldest contemporary democracies like the United States of America.

“We are the people that pledged to represent the bureaucracy, the authority in many ways here before you, and the captain of that ship is myself, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I can only promise you that I will captain the vessel of development, prosperity, and democracy, fully for Africa, the largest democracy, and for the rest of the world.

“You know where the shoe pinches. Thank you for the collaborative effort of looking far ahead, and seeing the future, nobody has a crystal ball. Without risk, there can be no return, there can be no success and no one succeeds alone, we have to partner, and we have to make positive efforts at promoting people and collaborating in a friendly manner and that’s what Nigeria is all about. Perhaps when my friend Sunil was coming to Nigeria, he just saw the opportunity and today he’s one of most respected Indian-Nigerian, and many of you the same.

“What you have seen in the past where you might be frustrated, that is the twist and turn of democracy. It will happen, if it is happening in America for over 250 years, then expect the twists and turns, the hills and valleys in the African continent.

“But I come here to assure you that definitely we are open for business, you’ve heard it. We have capable, intelligent, and highly committed individuals in the government to drive the economy of Nigeria and to be able to give you the best return possible. There is nowhere else.

“You pinchpenny in America and any other part of the world. Nigeria offers the best return on investment as of today, so invest. And many of you who are there can attest to that. You heard the Managing Director of the Stock Exchange saying there is high elation in the stock market, which has been very bullish since I assumed office. I’m proud of that.

“As for decision making no problem, be relaxed. Here is one of the examples; Indorama.

They had a lingering problem for years, between the NNPC and them. I stepped in when it came to my attention. I said give me the result in 21 days. Before 21 days, he brought the paper to my office… “I’ve solved the problem, sir.”

opportunities and options in India.

Closing the interactive session, Chandrajit Banerjee, the Director-General of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), noted that the Presidential Roundtable serves as a robust foundation for Indian businesses looking to engage with Nigeria and would encompass cooperation across key areas, such as capacity building, skills development, agriculture, and the enhancement of digital and physical infrastructure, among others.

“Under the determined leadership of President Tinubu, the CII is prepared to dispatch a high-level delegation to Nigeria, and we are keen on establishing a second presence in Africa, with Nigeria as our target destination,” he concluded.

The presidential roundtable, attended by President Tinubu, also had in attendance Governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State; Amb. Yusuf Tuggar, Minister of Foreign Affairs; Dr. Bosun Tijani, Minister of Communications, Innovation, and Digital Economy; and Dr. Doris Uzoka-Anite, Minister of Industry, Trade, and Investment; along with industry leaders from both India and Nigeria.

Following the Roundtable, the President met individually with each of the top pledging investors to finalize the next steps to ensure that no environmental encumbrance stands in the way of their success in Nigeria.

Credit: https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-offers-the-best-returns-on-your-investment-tinubu-tells-indian-investors/

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by AllenSpencer: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2023
Asiwaju is always delivering!

He has perfected ways to always win!

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by emcee4love(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

$14 Billion dollars Investment.

That's huge

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by raskymonojendor: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lovely picture. Just look at the humble President pitching Nigeria to investors.

104 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Realestatevixen: 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2023
A 3 bedroom bungalow located at Ota is available for sale. Owner has just retired and is relocating back to his country home, hence the need to sell the property.

The house Is a 3 bedroom bungalow on a 100 by 100 land.

✅Master bedroom ensuite

✅2 other bedrooms with wardrobe and water heater

✅Spacious sitting room with visitors toilet and dinning with Pop ceiling

✅A shop extension in front of the compound

✅Spacious compound well fenced and gates that can accommodate up to 3 cars.

✅ A borehole with reservoir tank

✅ A small garden

✅ The owner is currently in the compound

✅ All land and house documents available for perusal and verification

Price is 12M. Located at Love bus stop Ota which is about 3 minutes drive from Canaanland. From the bust stop to the house is about 5 minutes drive.
Serious and interested persons please call, or WhatsApp me on 080 6029 1729.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Opanka44(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok
R O I

Pls let someone here try and come through for me. I'm no longer alive. The hardship is killing.
Pls help with something so I can buy food to eat biko
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by DMerciful(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thuvb is just pretending in India after compromising the state institutions!

His day of reckoning is very close!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Ancecoker(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Great

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Authoreety: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Smartjeezy01(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2023
Baba o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by kereman1: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
🎵Baba y u lying🎵

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Esthen(f): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2023
May God protect his people

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Exceed15: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
AllenSpencer:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by FreeStuffsNG: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Yes o! This is the No. 1 image maker of Nigeria talking.
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless Nigeria for ever!Check my signature for free stuffs!

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by raskymonojendor: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2023
Realestatevixen:
Yimu..... investment in a country filled with insecurity and banditry. I would think twice if i was the investor
The SW is safe for investment. The region is not plagued with banditry or terrorism.

Other regions can be safe as well if the people stand up to terrorists.. Igboho was chased away. IPOB and Boko Haram can be chased away too.

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by MrAgbako: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Bjj
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by RecentHistory: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Thank you Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by FreeStuffsNG: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

The SW is safe
Yes o! We are ready for investment and investors.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Every means to attract foreign investors is highly welcome.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by RecentHistory: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2023
Realestatevixen:
Yimu..... investment in a country filled with insecurity and banditry. I would think twice if i was the investor

Insecurity and banditry, yet you are selling land in the same Nigeria. Is that how you usually advise your clients to think twice?

Always try to ensure there's a connection between your fingers and your brain before posting.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by STEWpid(f): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Chai..

God bless Nigeria in its entirety.

Nigeria is alive.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by kereman1: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Lovely picture. Just look at the humble President pitching Nigeria to investors.

When indian is not on planet Pluto, companies are packing up in Nigeria.

Ask TemplarLandry he has no job, he's now a NL bot

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by rotadeco27: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Lets him just find away of fixing the country, there is nothing else he is looking for in life , he should use the power to make good history

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Reelmii: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Exceed15: 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin grin grin I just dey happy say APC supporters are not exempted form shege banza. U destroyed the economy you are inviting investors to invest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by Dialpad: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Jagaban

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by RecentHistory: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Exceed15:
grin grin grin I just dey happy say APC supporters are not exempted form shege banza. U destroyed the economy you are inviting investors to invest.

In 2 years time, the economy will rebound massively and people like you will still be hiding under the bed on Mondays.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by coldsummer: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Fraud man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by HateBigots: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
grin... Bulaba economics.
He should also tell them about no security, no light, bad roads, costly petrol and diesel etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by RecentHistory: 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2023
Esthen:
Hopefully something good comes out and not just propaganda as usual

You will see it happen.
Whether you will benefit from it is what I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Offers The Best Returns On Investment - Tinubu Tells Indian Investors by RecentHistory: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2023
coldsummer:
Fraud president

Foolish Obidog

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$35bn Required To Kick-Start Road Construction Nationwide – Umahi / APC Asks Boko-Haram To Embrace Dialogue / Shootings Mar Bayelsa Assembly Rescheduled Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.