Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,587 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup (29001 Views)

Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband / 3 Graves To Bury One Man: How My Late Father's Kinsmen Hijacked Burial — Lady / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by severee(m): 11:00am On Sep 08, 2023
gentposh:
Pls married men in the house help him out here...

My friend just called men to as me . I am yet to reply him
Oga carry 30k go give food vendors , make those ones cook and stuck your freezer you go chop soup you go tire

1 Like

Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Boldideas: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
gentposh:

This soup in this your picture begins with cost of layers N3,500, OKro is cheap now, N200, smoke titus fish, N800 for 2 pieces, red oil, N125.00, Maggi (chef) N30, onions N50, cray fish N200. Oporoko (ears) N400 - N5,000 can do it. But with beef, N3,000 can do it. That is If it is joint okro... As a matter of fact, N5,000 can cook any soup. But if she is calabar, she will manage N8,000😁😂😁😀
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by Munzy14(m): 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
gentposh:

Such an unhealthy question!.

All this Instagram pics marriage though.. lipsrsealed

He should ask his mom how much he was giving his mom and who advised him..Rubbish!
Re: As A Newly Married Man How Much should he Give his Wife For A Good Pot Of Soup by XAUBulls: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
gentposh:

Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Those House Chores That You Dont Like Doing? / Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.