Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. (2487 Views)

If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri / Why Obi Had โ€˜Sweeping Victoryโ€™ In South-South, South-East - Okowa / Peter Obi Had Breakfast In Toronto, Canada With OBIdient Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by aremubabs: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:

But you can mock Igbos abi? Note that even your so called victory won't save you from our hands. After few days, reality will dawn on you and we will continue from where we stopped

We are repaying you in your own coin.

You turned the election into a toxic affair with your headless mob. At a point, some of the non-Igbos who were Obidients began to regret because the Obidient movement now started to look like an Igbo or IPOB thing.

2 Likes

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Nonny95: 10:23am On Sep 07, 2023
aremubabs:

The killings in Zaria was not targeted at Igbos. The Igbos were just collateral.

Oh wow.

So all the pogroms upnorth we happened to be collaterals?
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Nonny95: 10:24am On Sep 07, 2023
aremubabs:

We are repaying you in your own coin.

You turned the election into a toxic affair with your headless mob. At a point, some of the non-Igbos who were Obidients began to regret because the Obidient movement now started to look like an Igbo or IPOB thing.

So the person that said Yoruba Lokan didn't make his Yoruba and OPC thing?
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by garykoeman: 10:25am On Sep 07, 2023
igwebuike01:
Lol, you win you mock Igbos, Igbos keep quiet. But if igbos win and mock you then you start a war? Did Portable not release "obi is a boy" after election? What a very weak set of people
Quiet indeed.

Why are igbos calling for military intervention.

U people are sore loser.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by garykoeman: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2023
Racoon:
shocked If Buhari won a 2nd term despite our shouting and vehement opposition, what makes this man thinks Peter Obi winning would have led to apocalyptic cascade?

Of course he fully knows in his deepest of heart that Peter Obi won but was simply swapped for the drug baron president Nigeria have on seat today. This Reno Omokri is a glorified idiot.

Can u tell us how obi won.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Oghighirhighi: 10:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Not to worry, what Nigeria will experience is fire from the sea. It is going to be a huge destruction for God Almighty has given the country more than enough opportunities to rectify things, but the Afonjas and their Hausa/ Fulani vagabonds are busy playing God.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by killsmith(f): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2023
Reno is a satanic man using history to promote hate.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by nairalanda1(m): 10:33am On Sep 07, 2023
bewisemasses:
One day, the masses eyes will be opened. They will see all politicians as their greatest mortal foe and fight them to the death. Then we shall be free of tribal hatred and come to our senses that we are all human beings with the same needs to be loved, protected, fulfilled in life and make our little impact in our generation. Till then the joke of all thieving, tribal fuelling, wicked, and demonic politicians is on all of us. They preferred that palliative rottened in warehouses than we ate and lived. They ran abroad during endsars protest, they share huge sums of money while we fight for crumbs to survive. There is no honor amg thrives. Regardless of who won, we celebrate only our complete freedom from these foolishness and wickedness

You are writing this because your side lost.

And you are very much like the Tinubu supporters.

Am sure if I say that they should prosecute certain leaders you like...you would come out and back them

Anyway, go and lead the revolution, if you really want it. (I am serious)

1 Like

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Christistruth03: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2023
They even went as far as Threatening and trying to blackmail and bully Judges

The are worse than Fascists they are the black version of Adolph Hitler's Nazis

Some Ethnic Groups living on the Coast would have been in danger of being wiped out and having their lands seized

1 Like

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by haffaze777(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2023
Thunda fire Obi and all his rodents blokusgrin

1 Like

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by OAFMods: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2023
Is that what the likes of Nefertiti Aisha Yesufu Hundeyin n other Peter Obi supporters were also looking for when they drop senseless tweet on Twitter ?!

DMerciful:
Reno is looking for twitter traffic, that's how he makes money.

Why are you guys so dull to see this?
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by RockHard: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2023
The truth is bitter but it needs to be heard. Igbos don't have the temperament to govern a large, complex and diverse country like Nigeria. The way they're going about and handling Obi's loss demonstrates clearly that an Igbo presidency would likely end in chaos and at worst a civil war (like it happened during Ironsi's short stint as head of state).

They just simply lack the emotional and political intelligence to be saddled with such weighty responsibility. I doubt a more embittered and toxic set of people exists anywhere. Personally, I'll rather Nigeria breaks up than live under an Igbo presidency.

3 Likes

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by TemplarLandry: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2023
God bless Reno Omokri.

@naptu2, come see a reasonable post. No unnecessary photos/videos.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by YouandiAllofus: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2023
Like the one you fight in your house! Garrulous fellow
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by bewisemasses: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2023
nairalanda1:

Am sure if I say that they should prosecute certain leaders you like...you would come out and back them

See my user name. That's whose side I'm on. I hate all Nigerian politicians. All. U don't lead a revolution . Its like pregnancy. It comes when its time. 99 days for our wicked rulers, one sweet day for the masses
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by correctguy101(m): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2023
nairalanda1:

Even if he wrote that because he took a side and the side lost. That won't stop that his particular comment you quoted from being the only way the so-called common man will ever survive. That's the only redemption the country needs.

Look around you. The politicians are same across the country, yet the so-called common man seems oblivious and continues to fight over nonsense, like tribe and religion.

Like someone stated on this forum... SUFFER NO KNOW TRIBE OR RELIGION.

As for leading the revolution... Hahahaha.. no pray people like us do, it'll be very bloody and many common people will be dealt with brutally for supporting nonsense. Me wey go sit down track any on my watchlist and their family abroad and arrange ways to finish both father, mother and children wherever they are.... E go be like Lord Stalingrad work... Smh

I don dey derail.. But I innately recommend dealing with some scape goats and their families as warning for future political aspirants.

Plus I don't believe any amount of dialogue will change the current status quo.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by slam7000(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2023
Racoon:
And what that also responsible for the 1954 gruesome killings of Igbos in Zaria, Jos? Keep on glorifying the killers and have retrograde amnesia of who commit what atrocities in the history of this failed contraption which have never made any meaningful progress even after their warped exclusion from the politico-military affairs of this nation.

Reno Omokri is extremely offensive and hateful.

Onwu na egbu nwa nkita adi ekwe ya anu isi nsi.

This man lies and spreads hates everywhere. He must rope Igbos in every statement he makes and itโ€™s always to offend or instigate some vile agenda.

Did anyone here not notice that โ€˜Ewu na ebe akwaโ€™ song was done by Cardinal Rex Lawson. Was Rex Lawson an Igbo man? Did he even identify as an Igbo man when he was alive.

This is some vile and hateful nonsense and an insult to the memory of Celestine Ukwu. Celestine would never sing that type of song or attempt to offend or use his talent and music to malign anyone. He is beyond the ugly picture that this miserable man is painting here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by tishbite42: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2023
aremubabs:

The killings in Zaria was not targeted at Igbos. The Igbos were just collateral.
You Yorubas are the worst tribe in this country
Can you see what you typed?!

1 Like

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Gbogbowa: 11:39am On Sep 07, 2023
We don't have your time God will soon disgrace and silent you
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Elitefosa: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2023
bewisemasses:
One day, the masses eyes will be opened. They will see all politicians as their greatest mortal foe and fight them to the death. Then we shall be free of tribal hatred and come to our senses that we are all human beings with the same needs to be loved, protected, fulfilled in life and make our little impact in our generation. Till then the joke of all thieving, tribal fuelling, wicked, and demonic politicians is on all of us. They preferred that palliative rottened in warehouses than we ate and lived. They ran abroad during endsars protest, they share huge sums of money while we fight for crumbs to survive. There is no honor amg thrives. Regardless of who won, we celebrate only our complete freedom from these foolishness and wickedness

May nature be fair to you
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by DyingFetus: 11:56am On Sep 07, 2023
Some one should put a fatwa and a bounty on this nigger
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Obakoolex(m): 12:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
obembet:

I think table turned

Nlfpmod

You nailed it ma'am.

1 Like

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by TheFreshVanilla: 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
We are a nation filled with cowards. If not, people like Reno should have been silent a long time. Nigeria will not move forward without shedding some blood.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Mr Omokiri, I don't know how old you were during the civil war. Ewu na ebe akwa music was composed and sang by Rex Jim Lawson from Kalabari, Rivers state. He is not Igbo.
Go and verify.
You are rewriting history because of hatred of Igbos.
I'm disappointed in you. I used to respect you as enlightened.
"It is better to shut up and let people think that you are a fool than to speak and remove all reasonable doubts".

1 Like

Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by CSTRR: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2023
You are a slowpoke for bringing Reno omokri's opinion to this forum.

Na baby you call us?
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by sunboy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Tribunal cannot declare him a winner cos

1. They can only uphold the declared winner or ask for a new election or a run-off, if itโ€™s a run-off it will be between the first and second winners.. which leaves Obi out of the equation anyways.

2. Someone who came turn in all equations cannot and will not be declared a winner by any court of law.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by JetApartment: 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
obembet:

I think table turned

Nlfpmod

You still don't get it, he writes what will spite the Obidients, you lift it because you also hate the Obidients, he get paid while you work for him for free helping him get paid...

I don't think you are even smart enough to realize this.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by sweetrace(f): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
dispute everything he said first

Why donโ€™t you prove everything he said!!!
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by Vulcanheph(m): 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2023
I used to have so much love and respect for this Mofo called Reno Omokri... But now, the man just speaks out of point.
Re: There Would Have Been A Second Civil War If Peter Obi Had Won Yesterday. by tsdarkside(m): 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
able20:
Who will cause the war?
The noisemakers will not cause a war.

people that actualy voted tinubu will just keep quiet because igbos are something special....

them mumu no be small....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The VP - Goodluck Jonathan - Is Corrupt / Nigeria: Targeted For Destruction / PDP Split: Progressive Governors Forum Congratulates Breakaway PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.