Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. (830 Views)

Obi Free To Leave LP, Says NLC / Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / 2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2023
Just as APC infiltrated PDP and LP, I think it is time for a real organic party devoid of APC cankerworms.πŸ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let us see what that dirty, one-eyed Agbadorian called Lamidi Apapa can do without shouting OBI OBI! upandan.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by seanfer(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2023
He should go back to PDP the 3rd time.... PDP---APGA----PDP-----LP---- PDP..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by AllenSpencer: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Just as APC infiltrated PDP and LP, I think it is time for a real organic party devoid of APC cankerworms.πŸ˜†

And who will fund it!

If its that easy to form a formidable political party, I would have owned one!

Except such party will welcome political prostitutes that will come in to fund it, which is close to impossible.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by Makunahatata: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2023
The Okute himself πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by ElSudani: 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Does that mean you will now stop digging? You know you can't break your promises so soon.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by 001Lagos: 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Does that mean you will now stop digging? You know you can't break your promises so soon.
Helinues stop asking yeye questions

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by duro4chang(m): 2:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
We no dey give shishi cannot form party. He wants already made party.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by helinues: 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
001Lagos:

Helinues stop asking yeye questions

How big is the free space i am currently occupying In your oblongata that every monikers is now operated by me

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by 001Lagos: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
helinues:

How big is the free space i am currently occupying In your oblongata that every monikers is now operated by me
I can easily spot your alt moniker even with my eyes closed
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Never!
We will keep digging!
Only a dead person does not fight.πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:

And who will fund it!

If its that easy to form a formidable political party, I would have owned one!

Except such party will welcome political prostitutes that will come in to fund it, which is close to impossible.

Who funded LP campaigns?
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by helinues: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
001Lagos:

I can easily spot your alt moniker even with my eyes closed

Someone who has been trolling me is the same person as me. So I decided to be trolling myself with that Elsudani moniker.

Why do you always lie ridiculously even when bursted. Stop being cheap

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by ElSudani: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2023
helinues:

Someone who has been trolling me is the same person as me. So I decided to be trolling myself with that Elsudani moniker.

Why do you always lie ridiculously even when bursted. Stop being cheap

There's a counterfeit called Elsudani2. I have nothing in common with that fellow. Why he chose to duplicate my moniker is a mystery to me.
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by cybersoldiers: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Yoruba's only goes to eat from where they didn't work....
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by jahsharon: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Anywhere you go, any political party you create, we shall infiltrate it and bring it down. We shall continue to teach you politics. We own this game. You can't teach South Americans football, it's their culture, Politics is our Culture, Owambe Party is our Tradition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Actually, they do work.
Forging certificates, agberoism, stealing, drug, cartel accountancy, and carrying out political coups. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by jahsharon: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
cybersoldiers:

You work for us, we take the profits. It's called Wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by jahsharon: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Actually, they do work.
Forging certificates, agberoism, stealing, drug, cartel accountancy, and carrying out political coups. cheesy

Cry more.
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by tsdarkside(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:

There's a counterfeit called Elsudani2. I have nothing in common with that fellow. Why he chose to duplicate my moniker is mystery to me.

i see a pattern....the older the account....
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by ElSudani: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Never!
We will keep digging!
Only a dead person does not fight.πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿πŸ’ͺ🏿

Exercise in futility, a.k.a Labor in vain.
How many lule can you folks endure?
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Obi is suffering from his own self imposed curse .

Was it not the same liar that swore never to leave APGA and that if he did, may he and his family be dammned?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Obi is suffering from his own self imposed curse .

Was it not the same liar that swore never to leave APGA and that if he did, may he and his family be dammned?

There reason your God has the Old Testament and The New Testament abi?

Freedom of movement!

Just like Wike and Atiku did.

Sometimes you do what is in your best interest when you see the end of the road is also a dead end.
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
ElSudani:

Exercise in futility, a.k.a Labor in vain.
How many lule can you folks endure?

As much as it takes.
Even if it is for the entertainment value.
Nothing lule pass APC ke.
8 years of DISMAL LULE-OLOGY! grin
Total failure, only surviving by civilian coup.

You call that a winning streak? cheesy

Atiku plus Obi!’s votes = TOTAL REJECTION OF APC!

Na INEC I blame ke.

Shameless ijjjiots that can only win by rigging and coercion.

Twa!!!
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2023
jahsharon:

Cry more.

Yes ooooo
We are crying.
We will keep crying.
We did not vote for ya F-UGLY DRUG LORD!

I SAY: WE ARE MOOOOOOOVING to the Siipreme AGBADO court! grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by Kusu12: 8:33pm On Sep 07, 2023
Blame obingo the serial defector, he should have stayed in APGA to build the party to national prominence, but for his greediness, he defected to PDP to chop under Jonathan, later ran to Labour Party. But obidots will never hold their messiah accountable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2023
jahsharon:

Anywhere you go, any political party you create, we shall infiltrate it and bring it down. We shall continue to teach you politics. We own this game. You can't teach South Americans football, it's their culture, Politics is our Culture, Owambe Party is our Tradition

So you think!
Watch your back.
Na so PDP crumble ke!
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by Burob: 12:25am On Sep 08, 2023
cybersoldiers:

Is Peter Gringory Obi Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by Burob: 12:27am On Sep 08, 2023
Kusu12:
Blame obingo the serial defector, he should have stayed in APGA to build the party to national prominence, but for his greediness, he defected to PDP to chop under Jonathan, later ran to Labour Party. But obidots will never hold their messiah accountable.
Cc:KanwuliaExtra.
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by KanwuliaExtra: 5:34am On Sep 08, 2023
Burob:
Cc:KanwuliaExtra.

What do you expect me to do with this piece of write up?

If you still think your rigged and unfixable Nigeria is about Obi or Atiku, I can’t help you.

I never had hope in your Nigeria, the reason I left.
So, please continue dreaming of Obi and LP!

You do not have a country, but a banana republic.

Enjoy! grin
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by Rolings: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

He was a usurper

The real owners are taking their party back from black black wearing lying machine.

May we not Labour in vain
Re: Peter Obi Should Leave LP For Lamidi Apapa And APC. by Christistruth03: 5:47am On Sep 08, 2023
Peter Obi should even call his Neo-Nazi Lynch Mob to order
and tell them to stop pursuing the Judges up and down

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Saint Or Corrupt / Orji Kalu's Plan To Leave Nigeria! Can This Be True? / Niger/delta Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.