Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery (23686 Views)

2023: Onanuga Urge Buhari To Repay Tinubu's Support, Atiku's Aide Replies / Paul Ibe: Lai Mohammed Smoking Weed – Atiku’s Aide Replies / ‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2023
Let’s call a spade a spade

If there’s anyone that can make our refineries work, it’s definitely not Tinubu.

Man is only about Nigerians suffering.

I said what I said

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by seguno2: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

https://dailytrust.com/you-are-not-an-engineer-tinubu-replies-obasanjo-on-ph-refinery/

Once bitten by liars, why should we trust them again

Nigeria Will Stop Importing Fuel By 2019 – Adesina

25 Dec 2017

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina has said that the country will stop importation and exportation of petroleum products by 2019.

Mr Adesina said that importation and exportation of fuel has a high effect on the lingering fuel crisis because the country does not produce the product locally and the refineries do not work, which makes room for little hitches in the inflow.

“When you import fuel and do not produce fuel locally or the refineries do not work once in a while fuel scarcity should be expected, as long as you have those variables not under your total control you can’t rule that out.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/12/25/nigeria-will-stop-importing-fuel-by-2019-adesina/amp/
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Treasure17(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Y'all should better put your hands on deck and do the needful.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by olisefom: 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Putting it to work is really not the problem. There are other reasons sighted by Obasanjo. At this point, we can only hope as Nigerians.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
iammo:

And as the President of Nigeria Tinubu is going to repair and make Our refinery function all enemies and pessimistic evil wishing otherwise can go and die so that Nigeria can enjoy stability since 1999

'Going to'? Do am first.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Bestbeelieve: 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
both tinubu and his aide should keep shut as well. on a good day all the money used for TAM on those dead refineries should be accounted for and anyone found wanting tied to a stake and blown away to hell!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by PHIPEX(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
Go and waste our money like others did.

Wisdom is learning from the mistakes of others and avoiding same. Insanity is doing same thing and expecting different outcome

1 Like

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by iammo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2023
jmoore:

'Going to'? Do am first.

December is not far.. you go see with your own eyes just as you are seeing LagMetro line and Lekki deep Seaport
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by ImoleNaija: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2023
NOwazobia:
Then prove him wrong.

Na only talk this Tinubu people sabi talk.

Still unable to achieve anything after 100 days, but they have developed and grow the economy just with their mouth.

Pathetic lots

You must be taking Naija for a household.

By the way, what good things have you achieved personally within the 100 days? List them if you care.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by dododawa1: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
Na true TINUBU talk.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by tishbite42: 5:13pm On Sep 07, 2023
iammo:

Civil Engineering from Indian Military Academy.. not sure he knows much about Chemical engineering
Refineries involve all aspects of engineering, not only the chemical component
Abi na chemical engineer go run the various pipes and pipelines?
Abi na chemical engineer go build solid structures?

1 Like

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by josielewa(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
If the refinery gets to work by December, I will do 1million naira giveaway to each nairalander on this thread...so wake me up by december for the giveaway....I laugh in okigwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Kingozymandias(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Refinery Engineers are in the best place to say the time and offer expert authoritative advice. I agree with the Presidential aide.

Only LP mob and their political leaders will see an expert on a subject, ignore the expert and ignore the expert advice then enter their car and drive to a mad person's place to seek advice, accept the advice and go ahead to implement the idea. A case in point was when Mr Peter Obi drove to meet a mad man and asked the mad man for advice on insecurity and he implemented the idea instead of asking security experts, till today, Anambra state is still plagued by serious insecurity.

Another case was where LP and same Mr Obi filed frivolous and obscenely nauseating, time-wasting baseless pleas that the PEPT threw out and fined them heavily yesterday. Check my signature for free stuffs!

You talk way too much for your age. You always assume everyone wants to read your opinions. Are ou a woman?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by seguno2: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Baba Obasanjo…I still remember the evil speech he made calling for annulment of the Presidential election. Nigeria will be great whether he likes it or not.

When and where did he make the evil speech?
Can you please share the source and details
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Zorn: 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
The Refinery Engineers are in the best place to say the time and offer expert authoritative advice. I agree with the Presidential aide.

Only LP mob and their political leaders will see an expert on a subject, ignore the expert and expert advice then enter their car and drive to a mad person's place to seek advice, accept the advice and go ahead to implement the idea. A good case in point was when Mr Peter Obi drove to meet a mad man and asked the mad man for advice on insecurity and he implemented the idea instead of asking security experts, till today, Anambra state
is still plagued by serious insecurity.
Another case was where LP and same Mr Obi filed frivolous and obscenely nauseating, time-wasting baseless pleas that the PEPT threw out and fined them heavily yesterday. Check my signature for free stuffs!
This is not an issue , if the engineers feels they can do it by december fine, december is just few months from now. By Gods grace we'll all be alive to withness it. Why so much disdain for Obasanjo ,some of you seems to hate him so much that i begin to wonder what baba must have done to you. Why this level of against OBJ by some of his people.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2023
Sirfredr:
This is a needless war. Let love lead people. We are one big family. You must not reply everything

New moniker. 6th Sept 2023. Interesting! I look forward to read positive comments from you sir.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by josielewa(m): 5:18pm On Sep 07, 2023
Kingozymandias:

You talk way too much for your age. You always assume everyone wants to read your opinions. Are ou a woman?
That one na first class were
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by josielewa(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

New moniker. 6th Sept 2023. Interesting! I look forward to read positive comments from you sir.
I will help check his comments in 2 months time.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Emperor5(m): 5:19pm On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Only LP mob and their political leaders will see an expert on a subject, ignore the expert and ignore the expert advice then enter their car and drive to a mad person's place to seek advice, accept the advice and go ahead to implement the idea. A case in point was when Mr Peter Obi drove to meet a mad man and asked the mad man for advice on insecurity and he implemented the idea instead of asking security experts, till today, Anambra state is still plagued by serious insecurity.

I don't support any politicians for personal reason... But in my observation it seems obi and LP is burden to many Nigerians it's now rare to not discuss about obi in every threads.
Is it the way of making him popular or there is something we need to know about LP, this common experience is become wild to me.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Karemarealty288(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
President Tinubu has a very experienced, matured and organised media team. For the fact that Bayo Anunuga was FFK not given that media portfolio shows that Tinubu is a listening President. Unlike Buhari's media team that was the opposite. For sure I know Wike and Tinubu might not end well.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by jojothaiv(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2023
Must he be an engineer to comment on the state of the country refinery?

Anyway, December is by the door, may we all be alive to witness it.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by ivolt: 5:21pm On Sep 07, 2023
chatinent:
I don't support Tinubu's hardship system of government but that doesn't mean I support everyone who doesnt support him.

Obasanjo, during his regime, was also a serial failure that even the likes of Eldris and African China were targets in Nigeria when they sang against the bad Obasanjo’s government then. People complained bitterly. If you were a toddler then, you really have no right to respond to me.

So because Tinubu's time is worst meant we should forgive and forget his that was bad?

Damn no! I see Obj playing Saint now and I can only marvel. Same Obj that wanted to cling to power for a third term is suddenly playing the people's mic.

Gadamnit! They are all failures!
Can you list the failures?
The fact that some musicians looking for their daily bread sang about "bad government" means nothing.
If you are not a toddler yourself at that period, you should be able to state the sector where OBJ left worse than he met it.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by ivolt: 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2023
The media aide is naive.
Refineries are a business/economic issue, and engineers are neither business nor economic experts.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by barkays001: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
I think Obj is a trained Engineer in the military if ain't mistaken.

1 Like

Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by NOwazobia: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
ImoleNaija:

You must be taking Naija for a household.

By the way, what good things have you achieved personally within the 100 days? List them if you care.
My private life is not accountable to you, and it's because of what I have achieved I am able to stand the abysmal leadership with trial and error policies of Tinubu.

... but Tinubu is accountable to every citizen of Nigeria, are we are yet to see results.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by obyno82: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Dude i do not think you are gainfully employed, because no one with a reasonable business or job will waste all this time to be saying nonsense and talking like a pupil in primary 5.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by nathyx(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
One good head is better than 3 okpa heads angry
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by nijanigga: 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
iammo:

So why is he constantly pokenosing into Tinubu's Affiars

Can't he act as an elder and let Tinubu be

Do you see Gowon, Abdusalam and Jonathan act antagonistic like Obasanjo

but tinubu is a drug kingpin.
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Beverlyjean(f): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
lordm:
That's correct

Wrong... obasanjo is a civil engineer
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Kukutenla: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
iammo:

Civil Engineering from Indian Military Academy.. not sure he knows much about Chemical engineering
So in your mind a refinery is all about chemical processes?
Remind me what field of engineering piping and fluid mechanics fall under
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by iammo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
nijanigga:

but tinubu is a drug kingpin.

And so... You to let your pops go and carry drugs and become the president or don't you also want to live in AsoRock
Re: You Are Not An Engineer: Tinubu Aide Replies Obasanjo On Port Harcourt Refinery by Afotinu: 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2023
As you and your oga are fools, Obj don tell una say the refinery won't work, you and your Oga don't believe him abi, if after spending Nigerians tax on that yeye refinery and something happens and the refinery crash or blow up, don't say it's Obedient o, cos as una mumu reach you and your oga will start singing it's Saboteurs, it's Obedients, it's Militants, it's Boko Haram, what happen to Dangote refinery? Oti lo abi? With all the hype and traffic that your predecessor caused in Lagos that day, God go punish this APC Government for toying with Nigerians and fooling the fools who so believe in APC, God help us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward / Fayose: "Makinde Looks Quiet, But Deadly" / NLC Suspends Strike In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.