Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) (15519 Views)

LP: Abure Signed MoU To Leave In June 2023, I Have No Personal Ambition - Ajaero / President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Meets Putin, Others At Russia-Africa Summit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by igwebuike01: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2023
wasuka14:
Soludois signing real MOU that will lift up a little the economy situation of anambra. This is different from audio mou peter obi signed ack then.

Did anybody pay you people to be attacking Peter Obi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by igwebuike01: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2023
MasterTee007:
With subsidy gone...common sense Govs will do what needs to be done with the funds coming in...LETS Go. SOLUDO is the GUY...the APGA -> PDP -> LP guy invested in Beer and returned schools to its original owner....thats all the achievement he had.

See them. Peter Obi giving them nightmare
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by gutu86bb: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
I hardly help people broadcast but I think the forum is great. Kudos to Ghanaians
oluplus2: I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2023
MasterTee007:
With subsidy gone...common sense Govs will do what needs to be done with the funds coming in...LETS Go. SOLUDO is the GUY...the APGA -> PDP -> LP guy invested in Beer and returned schools to its original owner....thats all the achievement he had.

Obi invested in Orient petroleum, rebuild Harbor industrial layout that host more than 50 industries, Onitsha business park which house Nigeria stock exchange and banks, under Obi Innoson, Orenge drugs, Juhel pharmacitucal, SAB Milla, Stine rice opened in Anambra

Watch Harbor industrial layout in Ogbaru Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw?si=_vMGdOKP3KVz5xC8

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
booblacain:
You know how many mou them don sign for this country?

I watched proceedings on tv. These ones were signed with firm commitments on timely delivery!

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2023
One of the planned investments that pricked my ears was when the AFREXIM bank representative of Prof Oramah mentioned a $500 million dollar investment.

Another was when Gov' Soludo made mention of something to do with a $250 million DIASPORA BOND....one of the things i recommended a few moths ago. They should give more information on this.

Edit: the AFREXIM banks planned investments are to the tune of $500 miilion and not $400 million as i earlier stated.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by ebufa: 10:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
booblacain:
You know how many mou them don sign for this country?

I thought ESN had burnt down Anambra state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by ignisaqua(f): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Reminds me of Obiano 🤣🤣🤣🤣

That dude signed MOU almost everyday with nothing to show for it!

Seems Soludo has gotten the format from Obiano.

Talking crap , go fall back into that ur bed
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2023
OgunleyeA1:
Hmmm

Meanwhile see massive construction projects in Africa that will surprise the world

👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Biggest Construction Projects In Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HniJEl61VlU

Why posting this on here? Don't you know how to create your own thread to post it there? Or is it dick-measuring you want to engage on here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by MasterTee007: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2023
He did all this and Anambra has what IGR...Be fooling una sef...Show where he commissioned or where his administration actually paid to do all of the above. Dey Play Dey Play

Bestmanfornow:

Obi invested in Orient petroleum, rebuild Harbor industrial layout that host more than 50 industries, Onitsha business park which house Nigeria stock exchange and banks, under Obi Innoson, Orenge drugs, Juhel pharmacitucal, SAB Milla, Stine rice opened in Anambra

Watch Harbor industrial layout in Ogbaru Anambra state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-jB295tCIw?si=_vMGdOKP3KVz5xC8
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by MasterTee007: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2023
Nightmare Lol...I dont lose sleep over him. I am just glad we had enough people put an end to the charade. He can go and sit and dine with his IPOB people he actually spent time with and care about LOL

igwebuike01:

See them. Peter Obi giving them nightmare
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Yes he is from Anambra state

Well done in biggie's voice hope he speak some lgbo in the event?
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2023
Focusmind:
I don't trust Soludo, honestly. These signing contracts may just be for demonstration purposes. Onitsha and Anambra as a whole is in dire need of solid infrastructure....Investment can't thrive or happen in an environment with decrepit or non existent infrastructure. I haven't heard or seen Soludo commissioned a project since he came to power. It has always been flagging off or signing the beginning of one project or the other.... no completed project to his name.

I understand your pessimism....even i get exasperated with the slow pace of development in our states, but i think we should look at each situation on its own merit and not write off the entire administration in one fell swoop. Especially when we all know the challenges of engineered insecurity, Abuja politics and paucity of funds our gov'ts are facing.

This investment summit is different from past signings of MOUs as we have firm commitments on funding and timely delivery. When the times stated come and go with nothing substantial on ground, then we can begin to get sceptical.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2023
MasterTee007:
He did all this and Anambra has what IGR...Be fooling una sef...Show where he commissioned or where his administration actually paid to do all of the above. Dey Play Dey Play

Dude, you don't get it....nobody is under ANY obligation to convince your Igbo-hating ass about ANTHING! If you're not happy with what you've been shown, then leave the thread so you don't aggravate your HBP!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

I wonder why you guys from west are having sleepless nights over developments in Anambra state, why is Anambra giving you guys headache

This is really worrying...the level of wickedness, hatred and disdain some of these people have for any progress or development anywhere in the south-east! As they're presently occupying Aso-Rock, it would be naive not to expect some level of clandestine and covert sabotage of Igbo interests....this is one reason, out of many, why they want that presidency by hook or crook! Their hatred for Ndigbo no get part two! It's not enough that they stole the presidency that had reached the turn of Ndigbo to collect (as per Igbolokan), but they will not be satisfied until they see the south-east economically prostrate and comatose! That's only when they'll be happy....go to bed and drift off to a sound sleep with a smile on their face!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by igwebuike01: 11:39pm On Sep 07, 2023
MasterTee007:
Nightmare Lol...I dont lose sleep over him. I am just glad we had enough people put an end to the charade. He can go and sit and dine with his IPOB people he actually spent time with and care about LOL

Stop disturbing us, this thread is not about Peter Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:42am On Sep 08, 2023
I've been wondering when the big guns will show face: like Prince Arthur Eze, Uju Ifejika, Dr Orjiakor, Dr Emeka Offor, etc. I'm excluding Nestoil, Oilserv, IBETO and COSCHARIS as their own investments are already there for all to see....though like Oliver Twist, a bit more from them wouldn't be rejected!
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 2:05am On Sep 08, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
I've been wondering when the big guns will show face: like Prince Arthur Eze, Uju Ifejika, Dr Orjiakor, Dr Emeka Offor, etc. I'm excluding Nestoil, Oilserv, IBETO and COSCHARIS as their own investments are already there for all to see....though like Oliver Twist, a bit more from them wouldn't be rejected!
Dr Orjiakor is now owner of Neimeth Pharmaceutical company, it among the companies that signed MOU yesterday to build pharmaceutical company, Emeka Offor also have an agreement with the state his company Chrome group also sponsored the event, Coscharis have investment, same with Ibeto from what the governor said next year submit he will invite those that have contributed in developing Anambra and honor them, by then most of the investment signed yesterday will start showing signs of progress, more investments coming, I'm very optimistic that Gov Soludo will deliver many doubtful minds will appreciate what he is doing except those bitter and envious ones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Pandev(m): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2023
Nonny95:

After Buhari turned Nigeria to Qatar, your Tinubu is still jumping from country to country
No Buhari didn't turn Nigeria to Qatar, we don't see Buhari as a god unlike some brainwashed kids who think Obi, the renowned agulu scam is a god that can do no wrong
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:32am On Sep 08, 2023
OAFMods:
Wait, is this not what Tinubu went to India to sign that another foolish Igbo was busy posting what Buhari signed back then ?

I can not believe any Igbo can muster the effrontery to rejoice over exact same thing when you mocked another person over it less than 24 hours.
Get lost abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:35am On Sep 08, 2023
SpaceTour:
Anambra is the most developed state in igboland and among the few best in Nigeria
Mano eziokwu

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:38am On Sep 08, 2023
zelnababa:
This is different between Lagos, Ogun and other states, you no go hear any Mou in Lagos or Ogun, na foundation laying and opening ceremony you go see, no bi all this sakamajee Mou.
Same Ogun with bad roads and brown roof dwellers. Mtcheeeew
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by descarado: 6:46am On Sep 08, 2023
Soludo is now their enemy.

Months ago, he was the best thing that came out of igboland.

Igbo people be wise.

I hope igbo politicians come to social media and read.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Decarbonisation: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2023
They sign MOUs and count them as achievements.

When you ask them to point to something tangible that has impacted the average people positively, they start stammering.

Awon Olofo!
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by OgunleyeA1: 7:24am On Sep 08, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Why posting this on here? Don't you know how to create your own thread to post it there? Or is it dick-measuring you want to engage on here?

Kindly shut the fvck up, nobody asked for your stupid opinion. Make another man matter Dey give you headache
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by onlyboyson(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2023
A kind of Peter obi man ,stay safe and in delivering his leadership that will benefit the nation through investment,,not all those governor that decive it's people by building roads everyday without single investment
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by igwebuike01: 7:33am On Sep 08, 2023
MasterTee007:

That's why you killed all the multinationals with tax and they are now on the run? Ndi IGR.

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Remove Authur Eze from there, he has nothing in Anambra state. Premier brewery is dying every day yet he can’t renovate it and make it work again

Emeka Offor of lately is romancing Soludo, we pray something good come outta it. Learnt that he’s building “meter processing company” at his place Oraifite and it’s going to be commissioned soon, that’s nice

Other ones are true ambassador of Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by Udopasa: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2023
SoluTax just signing nonsense
Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by descarado: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It seems that the outgoing MOU Gov. Obaseki has now been displaced by Gov. Soludo signing MOU upandan like Govt of MOU by MOU for MOU. Check my signature for free stuffs!
You are indeed a very bitter mind.
How can human be so proudly hateful.

Face your state and your free stuff and let anambra face theirs.

Bitter minds are bred by very low intelligent quotient and low self esteem.
Pull him down syndrome so that only me will be on top and they grovel for crumbs around me.
Igbos don't have that kind of practice system as nobody is above anybody in igboland. We don't worship people also.
Everybody is equal and development starts from grassroots. These men you see here have contributed immensely to the development of their various villages and towns. Go and contribute to the development of your town rather than living with hate and envy.
It profits you not.
Anambra will overtake lagos by the way its going.

If you don't like it, you know what to do.
They don't care about your propaganda.

Guess your darling daddy has retired, I thought he would have taken you with him and increased your account with the billions he and his cronies stole.
You are still here after some yrs selling free stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Government Signed MOU With 13 Firms At Investment Summit (photos) by descarado: 8:53am On Sep 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Remove Authur Eze from there, he has nothing in Anambra state. Premier brewery is dying every day yet he can’t renovate it and make it work again

Emeka Offor of lately is romancing Soludo, we pray something good come outta it

Other ones are true ambassador of Anambra state
That man is one anambra man I don't like cos he don't behave like one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? / What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders / APC Crisis Deepens As National Vice Chairman Rejects Congress Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.