Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,632 members, 7,847,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest (529 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Will Cry Blood After Seeing This Innocent Tweet / Fani Kayode: Tinubu’s Supporters Will Crush Obidients With Experience, Numbers / FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by BuharisBoy: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2023
The reason people haven't come out enmasse to protest is simply because they are still trying to give the judiciary some benefit of doubts with the supreme court and making sure all avenues are exhausted before we can decide that nigeria has finally become a banana republic grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by helinues: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2023
Okay.

The proud boys are waiting for them.

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest should also forget about sleeping

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by iammo(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2023
They are free as long as they don't create a scene blocking roads

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by Ofemmanu1: 7:30am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

If they create scenes they will be met with stiff resistance.

Police.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by helinues: 7:34am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

How do you think that is possible most especially in Nigeria when there are so many opportunists

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by iammo(m): 7:35am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

How do you think that is possible most especially in Nigeria when there are so many opportunists

Well I mean let them not block my road... Perhaps they can block that of others

Last time during EndSars they saw hell trying to block Alakia Airport Road Ibadan, and also Iwo Road

They paid with a life, burnt life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by Naijanascam: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2023
Nobody is protesting but I will be on records that something like this happened......
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by igwebuike01: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2023
BuharisBoy:
The reason people haven't come out enmasse to protest is simply because they are still trying to give the judiciary some benefit of doubts with the supreme court and making sure all avenues are exhausted before we can decide that nigeria has finally become a banana republic grin grin grin
We know the people that are traditional protesters. They protested cashless policy, they protested EU election report.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by helinues: 7:38am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Well I mean let them not block my road... Perhaps they can block that of others

Last time during EndSars they saw hell trying to block Alakia Airport Road Ibadan, and also Iwo Road

They paid with a life, burnt life

They are free to do their protest in their home state, home region or FCT.

SW can never be part of such madness

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by MrsTwrite(f): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
Una too like violence, trust any of these politicians at your own risk. Mtcheeew...
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by iammo(m): 7:41am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:

They are free to do their protest in their home state, home region or FCT.

SW can never be part of such madness

Abi... Let them stay far away from SouthWest this isn't EndSars nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by Chochovini: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2023
I am an Obidient Nigeria but for me, I think there‘s no need for any form of protest.
Question is, what can that really change?
People who don‘t want to be salvage should be left to swim in the River of their delusional decision simple.
Let‘s just wait and see how the events of the coming days unfolds.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by KanwuliaExtra: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2023
Protest on empty stomachs? grin
They should not even bother.

Just boycott all future elections and let INEC choose the criminals they want.

Let Nigeria remain a one-party state forever.

DEAR YOUTH! YOUR VOTES WILL NEVER COUNT. STOP BEING DECEIVED.

Nigeria is a FAILED 'SETTLEMENT'. . . Just JAPA or continue your yahoo-yahoo business jeje.
YOUR PRESIDENT IS A CRIMINAL. . . so continue a llfe in crime. and you will become the president some day.

Muchechechechecheche

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by enemybulldozer(m): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2023
helinues:
Okay.

The porud boys are waiting for them.

Pikin wey talk say him mama no go rest should also forget about sleeping
That your porud boys will runaway when the time comes. How many are they?are they up to 400k? the people are numbering in millions.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by helinues: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
enemybulldozer:
That your porud boys will runaway when the time comes. How many are they?are they up to 400k? the people are numbering in millions.

How was the recuperation, you came out early

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by Eniitankorede: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2023
BuharisBoy:

You are cowards. You ran away from Asari Dokubo and his boys properly stationed near the Appeal Court and waiting to declare vawulence on all IPOB terrorists. That’s why you scampered.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by Bigkoko: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
No loud am! Swoop low to conquer! What better place to send the drug mule packing than at the Supreme Court? Once the judgement is given, he can not even give any order to the lowest Nigerian govt employee. if Asiwaju make love-vendor at that point na to arrest the coward straight! Asiwaju no get idea the food AA & HE Peter Obi cook for am.

Knowing the criminal minded person he is, na to beat am to the game.

No body is protesting!

BuharisBoy:
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Will Soon Protest by sacajawea: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Protest on empty stomachs? grin
They should not even bother.

Just boycott all future elections and let INEC choose the criminals they want.

Let Nigeria remain a one-party state forever.

Muchechechechecheche
Sweet mummy...

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Nigerian, I Don't Know When I Was Born / BREAKING: Tinubu Is The First Nigerian To Forge Pry, Sec & University Results / Peter Obi WAEC poorer than Buhari WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.