Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,727 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Business Ideas In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas In Nigeria (24456 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / 5 Profitable Small Business Ideas In Nigeria / I Will Pay 500-dollar For Strong Business Ideas In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ur small mind failed to see they couldn't connect to d grid so they found a low tech method of making things work. U are d kind of employee who is a robot. U do as told and never think of a better way to improve upon.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Librate(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2011
contact me for business tactics
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by DisGuy: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2011
cool
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by fuke(m): 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2011
For business ideas visit http://businessnaigeria..com/
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by doncampos: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2011
@ poster,

igbo2011 gave u the best  answer "Build a factory and produce your own products" Attempting to ship items from the U.S to sell in Naija will give u alot of headache especially with china products all over Naija market. I'm speaking from experience. Even when potential buyers know the qualility of your item they still want it for the china price. If u can manufacture any item/product you will be in good shape. Building a factory doesn't necessarily mean that u have to start with 10 plots of land for ur factory. Start small and expand with time.
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by page9(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2011
To be candid, setting up a factory of whatever size in Nigeria is not a child's play or for d faint-hearted but it could be rewarding.

The major challenge is to ensure you concentrate on industries where you can substitute more labour for machineries.

In my case, we have improvised our production system by doing most jobs requiring d use of heavy power whenever phcn is on or put d bigger power generating set on for d first 3hrs and settle for d very smaller gen to light up d factory and put on a few fans.

In as much as i don't believe anything good can come out of these present sets of politicians, i nonetheless refuse to give up on Nigeria.

My company employs over 60 staff directly who who are equally worried about this country.we all cannot continue to help other nations enrich their population by our insatiable preference for importation.

Have you ever wondered why d Lebanese, Chinese and Indias are expanding their factories in Nigeria despite these challenges?
Go to most industrial areas in Lagos-Matori, Ilupeju, Oregun etc they are their smiling to d banks
The answer is simple, they concentrate in those products with low price and mass appeal-PERIOD! An Indian friend once told me that Nigeria is a goldmine! Said in d midst of crises, there are usually enoumous opportunities for those who can think outside d box

Despite d challenges we have in my existing factory, i'm thinking of setting up a beverage factory in ikorodu, infact, NAFDAC representatives have visited d place, we are in d process of getting d NAFDAC Approval so that we can start before d coming december season.

Thereafter, i hope to go into packaging like nylons (polybags,toromagbe, orebe etc)

For instance, because there is no portable water even in a city like lagos, ''pure & bottled water'' producers have sprung up everywhere to fill d gap, while some are lamenting about lack of drinkable water, others are smilling to d banks.

D real choice lie in each one of us. The stupid/wise decisions we take now will affect our future one way or d other just like d stupid decisions of our leaders in d past are affecting us today.
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Maymary: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2011
Open bridal stores . Check out this site http://www.buyer100.com/
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by masterit: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2011
Telecommunication becomes one of the leading business in Nigeria, anybody who get a big deal in Telecomms will make good money. My company has a contract from STARCOMMS to connect two or more pple together to make free calls 24/7(UNLIMITED) for just #500 monthly. It is a STARCOMMS GSM phone and it works anywhere there is STarcomms network in Nigeria.This can be sold to Companies,Churches,societies etc. You can be part of this cool business and become a champion in your territory, You make atleast 1,000 from each phone you sell, Imagine a company buy 100 for its staff, you have make 100k just like that, Call FALOLA on 07028953424 or 08077361840 for more info,
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hmm wonderful thread.

These websites really helped me get some great business ideas and i think you should check them out.
They are the top three online.

1. www.smallbusiness.com.ng (nice)
2. www.carolinewabara.com
3. www.lagosbusinesses..com
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by olamogaji(m): 10:31am On May 02, 2012
Hello All, please i am thinking of going into hollow brick and interlocking brick making
as well as borehole drilling is there anyone that can be of help....
It does nat have to be free.
Please call 08092007000, 08056838214 Mogaji Lekan
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Abujafood: 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
Check out this blog for business ideas in Nigeria
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by localnews: 3:00am On Oct 06, 2012
this new sites has really helped me with some worthwhile business ideas in nigeria.. check out this list
http://makemoneynigeria.com/40-business-ideas-nigeria/
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:39am On Oct 06, 2012
Hello,

I was introduced to this business back in July of this year and it uses the services of Liberty Reserve. It has one of the best profitable reward systems that I have ever come across and costs not more than N15K to start up. You can contact me for more details at:

travelcashoffers@gmail.com

Thank you again.
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by DueTime(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2012
you can get more ideas at www.2naira.com
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Abujafood: 4:53pm On May 10, 2013
You can visit this blog if you're looking for some of the [url=lagosbusinesses..com]small business ideas in Nigeria[/url]
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by hetty1535: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2013
hi, guys in business there are seasons. we are into the festive season where everything sells cos theres celebration everywhere. Clothes, Shoes, drinks, u name it. I'm about to close a deal with some traders @ man dealers, this is d period they make bulk purchases. I can offer u, if u r interested a business opp of REEBOK ZIGTECH SPORTS SHOES/TRAINERS for 3,800 wholesale which i imported 3mths ago. I have about 1000pcs left. Pls research reebok zigtech and know how much u will sell or supply for ur maximum profit. Call Ify on 08029994757 or 08061197755. I need honest and business oriented guys.
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by libertysols(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2013
LIBERTY SOLUTIONS (REG NO: BN 2156099) BB PIN: 2958F098
(Information Technology(I.T) Personnels, Auto dealers & Real Estate Consultants)
EXPERIENCE GREAT VALUE ON ANY OF OUR SERVICES
list of services we deploy:
*IT Support(Hardware and Software's)
*Sales of Computers(Laptops and Desktops)
*Sales of smartphones
*Hardware Support Services at homes and Offices
*Sales of vehicles(TOKUNBO & NIGERIAN USED)
*Real Estate Consultants
FOR MORE INFO CALL +2348103468885, +2348055977705 AND +2347085303939
Linked In: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Twitter: @libertysols
BB PIN: 2958F098
2go: libertysols
Whats App: 08103468885 (libertysolutions)
YM: liberty.solutions
Msn: libertysolutions@live.com
Google Talk: libertycomputersolutions@gmail.com
Email : libertysolutionsgroup@yahoo.com

Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
ATLgal:
I'm interested in doing business . however I do not want to IMPORT anything to Nigeria. We are looting the country. I would prefer to EXPORT from Nigeria. if anyone is interested. email me and lets talk.
I love the ideaee but it rarely gather much interest on Nairaland. If I may ask, what your knowledge base for export? Do you know the rudiments?

Thanks
Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
icemachine:

We just shipped our 10tons ice block machine to Lagos this 16th Oct. The new order from Abuja also confirmed today. The ice business gets hotter and hotter in Nigeria.

Hope we can be your new partner in Nigeria.

Shanghai Better Industry Co.,LTD
www.chinaicemakingmachine.com
Cell:+86-13671510188
Austin Lazarus produces ice machine locally here in Benin.

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas In Nigeria by ultrazone(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Shopping Online Is Awesome And Why You Should Do It Now / Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering / Demolition Starts In Mpape Market, Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.