Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words (7469 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Presidential Tribunal: APC Mocks Atiku On Twitter (Photos) / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Thonyb2: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2023
The ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Ogun State have engaged in a war of words over what could be the outcome of the petition filed by Ladi Adebutu against the election of Governor Dapo Abiodun.

.ng reported that the Hamidu Kunaza-led tribunal had on September 4 reserved judgment in the petition, saying the ruling would be delivered on a date to be communicated to all the parties.

But, as the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal struck out the petitions filed by the PDP, the Labour Party and the Allied People’s Movement against the election of President Bola Tinubu, the Publicity Secretary of the APC in Ogun State, Tunde Oladunjoye, said the same fate was awaiting Adebutu’s petition in Ogun.

Oladunjoye, in a post he titled, ‘Failure foretold’, told members of the PDP that if they did not know “that PDP/Ladi Adebutu’s petition against APC/Governor Abiodun in Ogun has gone into the dustbin, then it means you didn’t understand or you did not follow the judgement of the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal delivered yesterday.”

The APC spokesperson stated that he had in the past written that “Adebutu’s lawyers merely wanted to ‘chop’ Adebutu’s free betting money, but I was abused. They felt, wrongly though, that I was merely playing politics.”

Oladunjoye predicted that “the two legs that Adebutu’s case stood on has(sic) been ruptured by the Judgement of the court yesterday.”

But in a swift reaction, the PDP Publicity Secretary, Akinloye Bankole claimed that the PDP was able to prove its case before the tribunal by calling over 90 witnesses and tendering thousands of evidence.

Even the Presidential Tribunal which Mr. Tunde Oladunjoye is presently gloating about cannot be said to have the same ways and means and content as the Ogun State Governorship tribunal case. Oladunjoye knows this. He just opted to embark on a deliberate voyage of self-consolation,” the PDP spokesman noted.

https://.ng/2023/09/08/ogun-tribunal-apc-pdp-in-fresh-war-of-words/

1 Like

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by TemplarLandry: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
cool
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by PrinceOfLagos: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2023
APC will turn to PDP soon

It's just a matter of time before they will be relegated to a mere toothless bulldog

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Ozommadu: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2023
Abiodun is wwhat yoruba Muslims in sw prefer to rule them??

I only pity the good people of ogun state, chai...ogun and her almightiness settled for a former yahoo yahoo fraudster in USA cry

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On Sep 08, 2023
Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNA,

Not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬.

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
APC will turn to PDP soon

It's just a matter of time before they will be relegated to a mere toothless bulldog
And we guess your pandora LPDP will take over aight?
Wake up from your slumber elupee 95.
😉

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Chibuzoripob: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
sad they are FREE to KILL themselves

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by ecolime(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
The APC spokesperson stated that he had in the past written that “Adebutu’s lawyers merely wanted to ‘chop’ Adebutu’s free betting money, but I was abused. They felt, wrongly though, that I was merely playing politics.”

undecided
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by shadrach77: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
If there is any justice in Nigeria Daru Dapo should be booted out for Ladi Adebutu by the tribunal. Aarun oju ni. The rigging was so glaring shocked

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by inoki247: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2023
Lol that Dapo no jus suppose enta buh any aw any aw na Ogun people wahala be that.,..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by PrinceOfLagos: 9:51am On Sep 08, 2023
post=125658264:

And we guess your pandora LPDP will take over aight?
Wake up from your slumber elupee 95.
😉
Stay away from my mention

I just discarded Helinues

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by seeker121(m): 9:51am On Sep 08, 2023
There are thousands of evidences against that credit card fraudster in Ogun State election petition tribunal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by josielewa(m): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2023
abiodun will lose at the tribunal

first is a criminal offense in the U.S

second his forged academic certificate..WAEC..

All listed items can be proved beyond reasonable doubt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Eriggs: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2023
The 2 parties should stop fighting and get straight to business.

PrinceOfLagos:
Stay away from my mention

I just discarded Helinues
Dem MANNA Don teach dis one sense for dis forum.
Dem MANNA don teach dem some MANNERS Las Las.
Na beg dem dey bed aunty MANNA now grin grin grin.
I Tell una say your madam na oga anytime anyday.
Na dem MANNA fit una obidients and Igbos for dis forum.
Constant wotowoto ... una dey collect grin grin
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Majesty7: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

I only pity the good people of ogun state, chai...ogun and her almightiness settled for a former yahoo yahoo fraudster in USA cry

Why are you so daft?

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Jackson619007: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2023
My problem is this God bless Nigeria people are saying.

God cannot bless Sodom and Gomorrah and Babylon,

Nigeria is all in one even more than this ancient people, and they were brutally punished, then you're talking of blessing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by helinues: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2023
What's the problem of this kalo kalo guy disgracing the state with his bunkum claim.

One of his stooge LG chairman that made false allegations against Gov DA is already cooling his head at DSS.

Ladi should stop disturbing the peace of everyone and start preparing for 2027.

Eleyi ti lo
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Authoreety: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2023
Yutrr
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by MrAgbako: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Perhaps a pawn might be sacrifice to a bishop. Who knows 😂
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Oscarchims: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Politics popularly defined as who get what, when and how... In the course of nairalanders exchanging words, abusing each other... Just make sure you are benefiting in the distribution of the wealth of the nation else you ain't wise
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by TrumpDonald2: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2023
Truly, democracy in Nigeria is nothing to write home about. Every election year, we take 10 steps backward.

APC and INEC played a fast one on Nigerians and other political parties. And the judiciary has failed woefully.

APC, Tinubu and the judiciary has given birth to a new monster that may never be tamed.

2027 elections will not be funny.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Razy75g: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2023
[quote author= post=125658238]Anything to move our Darling country forward is all we want at MANNA,

Not all these political shenanigans.

God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬. Creep back into the rathole you crept out from

1 Like

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by computer0810(m): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2023
Familiar foes not mumu obi supporters
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by money121(m): 10:00am On Sep 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by MorataFC: 10:02am On Sep 08, 2023
Ozommadu:

Both Eleleyi of Eyi and Ladi are useless, Ladi that can not manage his small-scale farm business well, how can he manage Millions of assets and people in Ogun?
What of Eleleyi, the less said about that one the better.
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by Ozommadu: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2023
Majesty7:

Why are you so daft?

Ask you momma
Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by RevenuesBoost(f): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2023
Election is never fair in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Tribunal: APC, PDP In Fresh War Of Words by maestroferddi: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2023
ecolime:
That is how pedestrian and sense some APC people can get...

That was how one was disgracing himself yesterday on Arise TV in the name of being a lawyer.

They want to chop his money...Good but how does that become your problem?

Why should there be no distinction between a measured remark of responsible party official and that of a motor park tout?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sensible Thing To Do Is To Split Nigeria Into Its Component Parts: / Mass Revolt Looms In Nigeria, Obasanjo Warns / Police Rescue Kidnapped Briton In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.