Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,052 members, 7,852,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:39 PM

FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure (12173 Views)

PMB Pledges To Accord Railway Infrastructure Development Greatest Priority / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure / Nigerians react to Governors From Niger Republic who Joined Buhari To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by sofeo(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2023
Nice development.
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by LZAA: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2023
The same railway system APCheat claimed to have revived?
😄😄
I laff in Cantonese
Smh

1 Like

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by igwebuike01: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
same FG took loan from China to construct Abuja~Kaduna rail line, Lagos-Ibadan line.. They're still doing Kano-Maradi rail with FG loan..
Despite being in control of all resources. Yet they want state that control nothing to build rail

1 Like

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by olamilarks(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Toosure70: 11:11am On Sep 08, 2023
aklid:
I still wondered how on earth the rails were let to go away… ever since….
Until when buhari came… honestly honest be told Bihari tried on infrastructure and these rails
ask the military you want back in power?

2 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Iko5000: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2023
My friend go and relax and stop the hate , are you a child ?
iammo:

Are you Okay?!

Do you have Rail infrastructure in SouthEast?!

SouthWest has Standard guarge rail line, Narrow Guarge rail line, Lagos has Metro line

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by MightySparrow: 11:13am On Sep 08, 2023
SW will do their own.
For sure.
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by iammo(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2023
Iko5000:
My friend go and relax and stop the hate , are you a child ?

Shame on you... If asking your leaders to build you rail is hate then you guys deserve your Ikpeazu

5 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by djon78(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.thecable.ng/fg-to-governors-collaborate-to-develop-regional-railway-infrastructure-to-improve-trade/amp

This is very good.
The way to go
Each region should just Develop there railway infrastructures

These are ways to make Nigeria better and Good

Sensible governor's should come together and do This
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by CodeTemplar: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2023
Makes sense but will they do that?
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by ufuosman(m): 11:21am On Sep 08, 2023
Nice one
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Magabush1(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
Must you always wail. It's irritating. What has your own state government done with their own resources other than steal

igwebuike01:
FG is a big joke. Na so Tinubu go de shift responsibility? You take the resources from the state and share them peanuts but shift huge responsibility to them, are you kidding me? Even other resources that are not being explored are abandoned to illegal miners because you tied the hands of states. How dare you give them such big responsibility? Any serious state will focus on interconnecting all nooks and crannies the with good road from whatever peanut Abuja is willing to give them

4 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by nony43(m): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:
cool

Good news

Oya SouthEast you have no excuse now

SouthEast is a Tiny region, the Size of Oyo State and Niger State...

They can construct a rail serving South East within 3 years

I guess Kano state govt constructed the one to Maradi.

6 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Ttipsy(f): 11:23am On Sep 08, 2023
nony43:

good question

1 Like

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Mrpojj(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by djon78(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
If seems this federal government wants to keep getting the lion's share the national revenue while they offload their responsibility to the state governors.

If you want the governors to start fixing their interstate infrastructure, restructure this country. After all, Tinubu has been screaming true federal for years. Now that he has the opportunity to do it, he has gone mute.

Actually if the regions want they don't need Federal government to begin some kind of restructuring by doing things together

Example this rail project

Sensible States should come together and do this rail project

It will bring integration and boost the Economy of such region especially Trade and other stuffs

Then FG can come in with its own intervention and play it's part, if the states are serious

The problem is that most if not all of our politicians don't think

They don't have the capacity for basic critical thinking

So darkness, backwardness and underdevelopment saturates everywhere
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by nony43(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Are you Okay?!

Do you have Rail infrastructure in SouthEast?!

SouthWest has Standard guarge rail line, Narrow Guarge rail line, Lagos has Metro line

How about SS and NE?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by kafeii123: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2023
The Roads need to be decongested
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by iammo(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
nony43:

Ndi Billionaire

But you said you are the richest and Kano people are Almajiri

2 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by GeneralPula: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
obembet:
Best decision.

I believe South West as been working on this since last year
It’s been more than last year self..

Osun state & Oyo state been joining hands together to develop rail system. You can go from Oyo to Osun through rail. If you go through Odeda from Abeokuta to Ibadan, you’ll also see another rail system..

Osun state is kinda lucky. Even tho nigeria rail system died, osun still have about 40% of their rail road networks intact. It will not be too hard for that state to navigate back to rail system at large..

2 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by nony43(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Ndi Billionaire

But you said you are the richest and Kano people are Almajiri

Dangote is from where again?
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by iammo(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2023
nony43:

How about SS and NE?
Ameachi already signed rehabilitation of Narrow Guarge SS to NE

2 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by iammo(m): 11:26am On Sep 08, 2023
nony43:

Dangote is from where again?

I don't know am not his family

2 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by akslink: 11:27am On Sep 08, 2023
aklid:
Until when buhari came… honestly honest be told Bihari tried on infrastructure and these rails
disadvantage of military be that! They neglect everything when they are in power

1 Like

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by nony43(m): 11:28am On Sep 08, 2023
iammo:

Ameachi already signed rehabilitation of Narrow Guarge SS to NE

So why then should states be contributing on what FG has signed already? KD and Kano states governments didn’t work the rail to Niger republic.
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Sleekfingers: 11:29am On Sep 08, 2023
aklid:

The Same rail lateef jakande wanted to do in lagos , but the same clueless buhari squashed in 1983.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Sleekfingers: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2023
obembet:
Best decision.

I believe South West as been working on this since last year

You are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Makes sense but will they do that?

Southwest governors are working on it.
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by CodeTemplar: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2023
It will favour the regions with least landmass if heeded. The SE.
Re: FG To Governors: Collaborate To Develop Regional Railway Infrastructure by twilliamx(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2023
aklid:

When the people themselves keep vandalizing the tracks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Unveils Plans To Build Five New Arts Theatres. / Lawmakers, Women Group In Court For Patience Jonathan, Case Adjourned / Tinubu Hails Rescue Of Kidnapped Kuriga School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.