Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Divorce And Live Alone (47858 Views)

My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying / Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Uncle Set To Divorce Wife After Plumber Removed 23 Condoms Blocking Our Toilet.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by kkins25(m): 10:34am On Sep 15, 2023
tosinhtml:

It can never work in reality, but it is good people enforce this movement. People usually look down on their partner's task & belittle it, therefore It is important each person has a taste of their own medicine. I was trying to explain to a lady sometime ago that your 9-5 job or business has a way of entirely affecting your emotions that it begins to affect your home, she asked if I am the only one with 9-5, why is my own different. Now she reached out to me regarding her job, It has been toxic as hell. Now that she is now experiencing it, she can testify.

In the same vein, anybody that says staying with kids is not a hard job, should be left to take care of kids for a week.

Make dem use their own eyes see am, as e be!

Nobody is saying staying with kids isn't a hard job. Nonetheless, its not as difficult as going out there to earn money. No-where close. I practically raised my siblings. I will keep baby at one side while playing my video game, cooking with firewood while chatting on 2go.. My mom was employed, so was dad..Was it preparing baby food or feeding baby? Was it washing baby cloths? When baby turned two, during holidays, i bathed them. fed them, clothes them, in many occasions still cook. My mum was living her best life then. lol.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

will the babies remain babies for ever? Abegiiiii..... By 5 years old, children are already doing house chores? by 15 they have completely taken over from mum except maybe cooking... So, tell me, what is mom doing

Even now, I handle domestic chores and provide for the family. Between domestic work and job, nothing makes me go crazy like job. Nothing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by JayCynic(m): 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Could you please cite at least one such research so I at least get a good idea of where you are coming from? undecided

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/21568235.2021.1895858
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Gohs: 2:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. God created marriage in Genesis 2 vs 15-16 and God cursed marriage and childbearing in Genesis 3 vs 16. He washed His hands of the marriage of men declaring it to be of the world of men. Jesus Christ reaffirmed this very declaration in Luke 20 vs 34 - 36 undecided

2. God never said it was not literal since God actually said that is what He would eventually do even in His Law of Moses - Deuteronomy 28 vs 15 - 57 and Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6. God cursed and scattered Israel over 1900 years ago as He said He would, and put a seal on His Old Law as He said He would.

3. Wrong! God allows divorce. Remarriage is what He restricts those who belong to Him, and this is after a divorce. undecided

I think you are intentionally twisting the Bible to suit yourself. . .

Your errors are too obvious to be a mistake.

I have no intention of arguing aimlessly.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Kobojunkie: 2:06pm On Sep 15, 2023
Gohs:
β–  I think you are intentionally twisting the Bible to suit yourself. . .Your errors are too obvious to be a mistake. I have no intention of arguing aimlessly.
Which particular passage listed was twisted. Point it out! undecided

Otherwise, stop using God's mention to forward the agenda of your pastors and mogs who use marriage to ensure their churches are filled and business continuing to bring money into them. undecided
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by tosinhtml: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2023
kkins25:

Nobody is saying staying with kids isn't a hard job. Nonetheless, its not as difficult as going out there to earn money. No-where close. I practically raised my siblings. I will keep baby at one side while playing my video game, cooking with firewood while chatting on 2go.. My mom was employed, so was dad..Was it preparing baby food or feeding baby? Was it washing baby cloths? When baby turned two, during holidays, i bathed them. fed them, clothes them, in many occasions still cook. My mum was living her best life then. lol.. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

will the babies remain babies for ever? Abegiiiii..... By 5 years old, children are already doing house chores? by 15 they have completely taken over from mum except maybe cooking... So, tell me, what is mom doing

Even now, I handle domestic chores and provide for the family. Between domestic work and job, nothing makes me go crazy like job. Nothing!!!

I understand you, I have the same sentiments but very few men have stayed with kids, so they don't even know how. For you it's different, i get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by yewit37486: 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2023
kkins25:

Hahahaha grin grin
Jokes aside, it's amazing you took so much responsibility for your younger ones and I can bet you all must be quite close as adults. Reading your comment just made me laugh as I could picture it. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by kkins25(m): 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
yewit37486:

Hahahaha grin grin
Jokes aside, it's amazing you took so much responsibility for your younger ones and I can bet you all must be quite close as adults. Reading your comment just made me laugh as I could picture it. Nice one.

🀣 🀣.. Fun times men..
Atleast, I have enough stories to use against them now..
🀣🀣🀣
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by yewit37486: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2023
kkins25:

🀣 🀣.. Fun times men..
Atleast, I have enough stories to use against them now..
🀣🀣🀣

grin hahaha, I can imagine πŸ˜‚.
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by Babinski: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2023
ADURA123:

I am not divorcing to remarry, I want to be alone and be free. Thank you

If you dad's advice to you is not to cheat on your wife, then that advice is either rooted on moral or religious ground. Now to say you want to divorce because your wife is not giving you sex and seeing that as being compliant with your father's advice is a selfish misinterpretation. It is even worse when you want to become a bachelor and be sleeping around with women without any commitments. Such clearly negate any moral, religious or even spiritual basis of your father's advice!

You need to realize that cheating on your wife can take many forms and is not limited sex. If you built your success together while she made sacrifices and then divorce her when the fruits of those sacrifices are about to mature, you are cheating her. When you bring children into the world and abandon the home that should nuture then right for selfish reasons, then you are cheating those children. Have you sat down to think of the effects on your children of denying them proper fathering so you can live an hedonistic bachelor life?

Your planned action is rooted in selfishness and lack of responsibility and you need to abort it if you are indeed seeking for advice rather than validation here. I see no reasonable moral, religious or spiritual basis for you Acton except your village people are after you and you do not know.

The father that gave you the advice in the first place, have you gone to him to tell him you planned course of action and see his reaction? I guess you're u know he wouldn't support you. So you taking his advice as you said is not out of respect but for your own selfish reason. Because if you respect him enough to value his advice in the first instance, it is not here than you would be seeking for advice on your planned action.

Once more I will tell you. Abort your planned selfish mission and be reasonable
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by gremp(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2023
kkins25:

Domestic chores can be done in one to three hours. This idea of domestic chores draining all one's energy is really strange to me. Most of the day is spent doing nothing. children are even in School, so what work exactly are they talking of?

The wife has lost interest abeg. If anybidy should complain that sex is tasking, it should be men. unless, the wife is doing some reverse cow girl, which i doubt never hapoens..

If there's no medical condition involved, then the husband has ever right to kick her out. Women divorce men on the grounds of poor sexual performance, so why all of a sudden, the man is on the "selfish" side?

Acidosis, your arguments don't hold at all at all.

This is my reply to your statement and not OP's, as I want to answer some of your wondering.

Timing matters a lot, imagine being at work doing nothing for most of the day then a few hours before the close of work, your boss gives you a days worth of work that's needed to be done immediately.

She might be doing nothing for most of the day but as soon as the children come back work begins, taking care of the children, washing, cooking, homework and other things begins and those work doesn't stop until she sleeps because she also has to cook and take care of her husband when he gets back home. That's a lot of mental and physical juggling compressed into a few hours. So saying that domestic chores draining energy isn't surprising because of the amount of being taken care of.

Then she's expected to engage in another physical exercise that is sex. Saying that sex isn't physically tasking for women if they're not an active participant is strange to me. If that's the case then stories of women who faint during sex and those that have to use hot towel after sex to ease soreness and those that were r*ped to death are most likely false then.

I wonder if sex is enjoyable for OPs wife, since there's a possibility that he only focuses on getting his release. What would be the point of doing chores for hours then having to endure another internal physical chore instead of a physical release. Let's be honest most guys would be less interested in sex if the possibility of getting that release is little to none due to insensitivity or the only position they're allowed is cowgirl where she grinds on him to get her release and he's never allowed to thrust to get his.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by eternalb(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
don't do it
Re: I Want To Divorce And Live Alone by eternalb(f): 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Tzar:
Because she has some excellent wife qualities that you can rarely find in all these modern ladies out there try to resolve the sex issue. Only kids don’t realize lack of sex can destroy a marriage just like lack of money. Please confirm the following before divorcing your wife:
1. Was she circumcised? This means her clit and some sensitive parts of her reproductive organ has been cut off. You need to focus on pre-intimacy and learn about her other arousal spots to make her aroused and wet enough. Also help her arousal with warming sex lubricant, so she doesn’t dry up & sex becomes painful.
2. Is sex painful to her? Both of you should go for STD/STI test. Sometimes these infections make sex unbearably painful for women. If there is no STD/STI, Try to use a nice warming lubricant like durex or fiesta. This will make sex less painful for her.
3. Does she not enjoy your pre-intimacy, sex stamina or post sex game? Please read voraciously about how to please a woman in bed. Spice up your sex with intimacy gadgets, sex card games and role plays. Women have a different sexual appetite and preferences compared to men. Find out what her preferences are. You will be pleasantly surprised if she opens up to you. PLEASE DONT JUDGE HER IF SHE OPENS UP.
4. Did her low libido suddenly start after childbirth? This is very common. Both of you need to see a psychologist and sex therapist to help pull her out of the very common depressive state in women after childbirth. They can even prescribe antidepressants for her.
5. Does she not mind if you take another wife? Discuss this with her. Let her know that the lack of sex is really affecting you badly and you still love her. Make her know you don’t want to cheat on her, however, you will be forced to date or marry another woman if she doesn’t improve on her sex game. Monogamy is a western scam that has solved nothing. Sometimes women up their sex game when they face competition from other women.

Good luck to you!

I have tried and love Wildfire Fire IT Up, it's an all-natural arousal oil for her. It creates a warm buzzing sensation that definitely turns me on! kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Photo Of Food Items Bought For A Bride's Family / Doll Jenkins Celebrates 100th Birthday With Two Male Strippers / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.