Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (11363 Views)

Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Is Going To London To Hustle Better Than An 80k Job In Nigeria? / 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Engrokosa: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Pls help me with your contact, or reach me via 08025025835. Wanna relate with you
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by adubam(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rubyjade:
What's your reason?

They see them all as unbelievers.

Remember Deborah was killled and burnt to death even though see was a Northerner from Niger State.
All those killings in the North are majorly Christian investments and settlement. When you marry who will give your wife a decent job in the North or would your children be free to practice their religion in their moslem dominated schools?

2 Likes

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by adubam(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
HAD3S:
For those who think the living standard in Sokoto is as low as what they portray online, I have this to tell you, You are so dead wrong. For you that want to leave 80K job in Sokoto for fantasy chase in Abuja, no even think am. Except you are a lady and have plans to sell your NYASH join, I would advice you stay in Sokoto.

North has the money yet the cost of living is a bit lower than the other parts.

If you doubt, meet me in Sokoto make I flex you Abuja and Lagos standard flexing......

You're probably a corper I believe!
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Numerouno94(m): 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
QuinModah:
=N=80,000 job in Sokoto is equivalent to =N=400k job in Abuja or Lagos when you take into consideration cost of living like accommodation, transport and feeding most especially in Lagos.

If you already have the job you can go otherwise 'hold the vulture when you get for hand before you begin find local fowl when you never see catch'.

Oga! This country hard now. Please 🙏 manage the one you see with your physical eyes.

Good morning!

Gud advice but N80,000 job in Sokoto is not equivalent to N400k job in Abuja or Lagos. Never.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by DonnyE(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
QuinModah:
=N=80,000 job in Sokoto is equivalent to =N=400k job in Abuja or Lagos when you take into consideration cost of living like accommodation, transport and feeding most especially in Lagos.

If you already have the job you can go otherwise 'hold the vulture when you get for hand before you begin find local fowl when you never see catch'.

Oga! This country hard now. Please 🙏 manage the one you see with your physical eyes.

Good morning!
The financial comparison is not correct by the way, cost of commodities like fuel, appliances and package goods are the same price across the country. It may even be more expensive far north due to transportation cost. At best 80k in sokoto is like 200k in Lagos and Abuja. Reason am.

2 Likes

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Rubyjade: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
How much is 80k in Nigeria devalued Naira?
DonnyE:

The financial comparison is not correct by the way, cost of commodities like fuel, appliances and package goods are the same price across the country. It may even be more expensive far north due to transportation cost. At best 80k in sokoto is like 200k in Lagos and Abuja. Reason am.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by DrLivzy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Dnt even try that. De us no hustle in Abuja. No 50k is ready fr u here. This is where we live.
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by liver123(m): 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
My brother better stay in sokoto and think of expanding. Most people in Abuja are just packaging, if you don't have bettter connection in Abuja my brother na OYO go be your name. I leave in Abuja for good five years after nysc nothing to show, Am a civil engineering graduate, I have sites experience but still can't afford a decent life in Abuja, Am in kogi now for one project and I will soon come and pack my load from that Abuja.

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Hamachi(f): 10:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
liver123:
My brother better stay in sokoto and think of expanding. Most people in Abuja are just packaging, if you don't have bettter connection in Abuja my brother na OYO go be your name. I leave in Abuja for good five years after nysc nothing to show, Am a civil engineering graduate, I have sites experience but still can't afford a decent life in Abuja, Am in kogi now for one project and I will soon come and pack my load from that Abuja.
shocked do you know if your break through is closeby
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by liver123(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2023
Hamachi:
shocked do you know if your break through is closeby
breakthrough close by and I don dey old finish
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by wasi9ice: 6:33am On Sep 13, 2023
As soon as as l graduated in the yea 2010, l decided to relocate to Abuja to join my cousin brother and co who encouraged me to leave Katsina and relocate to start husle in Abuja, meanwhile l had little teaching Job that was paying me a little amount which was enough to pay my bills. In February 2011 l gave my house out sold my properties, left the Job and relocated to Abuja ,
Hmmm, throughout that year, l never secured any Job, infact l beged to be given a job of security personnel in a hotel but it never worked ,,
I left Abuja out of frustration and went to Lagos in February 2012, northing worked , until l went back to that my former Job in April 2013,, that was when live seemed to return in me,,,
I am no more in the Norther presently but it was on a good arrangement this time ,

Maybe you learn from my experience...
A bird at hand is worth more than a million in the bush..

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Hamachi(f): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2023
liver123:
breakthrough close by and I don dey old finish
Age is nothing but s number, are you in competition with your peers?
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Afolue(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Better remain in sokoto. 80k salary, you dey yankee there…
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Love800(m): 10:36am On Sep 13, 2023
Sir
Pls me with a little
So i can atleast feed
HAD3S:
For those who think the living standard in Sokoto is as low as what they portray online, I have this to tell you, You are so dead wrong. For you that want to leave 80K job in Sokoto for fantasy chase in Abuja, no even think am. Except you are a lady and have plans to sell your NYASH join, I would advice you stay in Sokoto.

North has the money yet the cost of living is a bit lower than the other parts.

If you doubt, meet me in Sokoto make I flex you Abuja and Lagos standard flexing......
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by IyaTola: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2023
Harddiskng:

From my NYSC experience, this something to actually ponder on. How much would he be earning in Abuja?

With 80k in Sokoto (if he is an indigene), he can easily buy/rent farmlands for cultivation of produce. If he is savvy enough, he can turn it into a multi-millionaire business within 2 years.
is farming that easy in the north
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by Harddiskng(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2023
IyaTola:
is farming that easy in the north

Well it is relatively easier.

Cost of labor is cheap. I can imagine the vast amount of work you can get done on a farmland for just 1k unlike here in Lagos.

Land is ready available for a little sum you can rent for as long as you want, if he is lucky enough and can negotiate, he can get land in exchange for a little portion of the land’s produce during harvest.

80k is a reasonable sum for an up-north location. So that a enough capital to start and up scale an agric business in the north.

Speaking the language makes life easiest for him.

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by IyaTola: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Harddiskng:

Well it is relatively easier.

Cost of labor is cheap. I can imagine the vast amount of work you can get done on a farmland for just 1k unlike here in Lagos.

Land is ready available for a little sum you can rent for as long as you want, if he is lucky enough and can negotiate, he can get land in exchange for a little portion of the land’s produce during harvest.

80k is a reasonable sum for an up-north location. So that a enough capital to start and up scale an agric business in the north.

Speaking the language makes life easiest for him.
I have heard this many times
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by QuinModah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Numerouno94:

Gud advice but N80,000 job in Sokoto is not equivalent to N400k job in Abuja or Lagos. Never.
Have you been to Sokoto?

1 Like

Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by QuinModah(f): 4:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ceasarceasar:

Calm down madam..

How is 80k job equivalent to 400k job in Abuja ..

That's a big lie...I stay in the north
Where in the north?
Re: 80k Job In Sokoto Or Relocate To Abuja To Hustle Please Advice. by HAD3S(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2023
Hahahahaha. I laugh you in Swhaili. Check my profile and tell me if I look like a corp member.
adubam:

You're probably a corper I believe!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply for Mega Graduate and Internship Positions at The Nigerian Army Hospital / Access Bank Employment / For Those That Want To Work In Dangote Take A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.