Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

See Why My Mother Cursed Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why My Mother Cursed Me (22980 Views)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller / My Mother Cursed Me. / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by EmmyDJourno: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
This definitely can’t be an Igbo family🤣

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by meum: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by obo389(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bros your mama na gangster
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by TenQ: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:
I live with my mother, a single mother, since I lost my dad over a year ago and we haven't been having issues until recently
The problem with my mother is that she wants to remarry but I never wanted that because she planned to move in to the house my father built.

After a heated argument, she claimed the house as hers but I rejected! I didn't stop her from marrying any man but what I am against is moving the man into my father's house. More to that, she planned to open a business for her husband to be on my father's land. I know the consequence of allowing that to happen: he will later claim the land.

Since my mom met this man she stopped treating me like a son. One of her sisters told me that the man was disturbing my mom to send me out of the house so he can move in asap.

When I approached my mom with this, she cursed me because she believes I'm against her will.

How do I prevent this man from taking what belongs to me?
Why have you behaved so immaturely?

1. Your mother owns the house since your father is dead.
2. Since your father hasn't willed the house and property to you, go build your own fortune
3. Your mum has the right to remarry anyone she chooses and bring the man into her house and set her up in her own house.
4. You could however speak to your mum in a Civil and respectful manner while requesting for the document of the house or for the document to be given in trust to your siblings
a. This is also for her protection in case the new husband decides to sell the property behind her back
b. She would guarantee that her own biological children will inherit her properties if things go south.

But let your mama breathe o!
The house belongs to her 100% as your father is dead!
Unless your mum gives you the house, it isn't yours!

Your mum deserves the right to be happy and to remarry if she chooses
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by chukkystar(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:
I live with my mother, a single mother, since I lost my dad over a year ago and we haven't been having issues until recently
The problem with my mother is that she wants to remarry but I never wanted that because she planned to move in to the house my father built.

After a heated argument, she claimed the house as hers but I rejected! I didn't stop her from marrying any man but what I am against is moving the man into my father's house. More to that, she planned to open a business for her husband to be on my father's land. I know the consequence of allowing that to happen: he will later claim the land.

Since my mom met this man she stopped treating me like a son. One of her sisters told me that the man was disturbing my mom to send me out of the house so he can move in asap.

When I approached my mom with this, she cursed me because she believes I'm against her will.

that is Ur property ooo. If She wants to follow and claim it they U guys should sell off and share the money equally. Don't allow Her have monopoly over the properties
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Bigseven(m): 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2023
The battle line has been drawn already that’s why every married man should learn from this. Men write will and next of king in respect to the children otherwise a woman has a tendency of forgetting her own children that she carried for 9month because of gbola.
My advice is, take your stand as the first child uphold everything that belongs your father intact. If she’s getting married let her leave the house and everything behind and never look back. Involved your close and trusted uncles, even your mentor pastor if you have one. She’s wrong by all standards to bring another man into her marital house built by another man when the children are still young and much alive. If she cursed you then you should disown her too so that first half will be 1:1. At least goal goal don enter
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by KingLennon(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
There's nothing GBOLA cannot do sad
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Quebec91(m): 1:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
Sow not sew
Mhizzard:
Why are some man so mannerless,you don't want work but you want to eat from where you didn't sew

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by id4sho(m): 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:

Report her to your paternal family
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Douglad: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
This stupid troll from Jalingo, Victor. Your madness still continues even till today?

My God!

I pity anybody that believes your fictional tale.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by ShenTeh(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Start by accusing the man of conniving with your mum to kill your dad.

Find proof along the way.

If not na you be next o.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by YoungLionken(m): 2:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Fake story, you're very stupid..

You had better focus on your studies boy...

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by TongueTwista(m): 2:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
OP,

Endeavour to sort issues with your mum. Let her go ahead with her matrimonial choices. Nurse no bad blood with the man in question. Try to be a very significant figure during the ceremony, if there'll be one. When the man subsequently moves in, try to keep a decent relationship with him but be extra careful in the house and around him. Then after about 4 months when he must have settled into your father's house, put him to sleep with weed in his food and suffocate him with a pillow. No autopsy in Nigeria can be detailed enough to prove he died from asphyxiation. They'll rather find traces of the weed in his system and assume he overdosed on cannabis sativa. The rest is history.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Abifarin16: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
This mother might end up loosing both Man and son if she's not careful.

You are right, she should move into his house. Not being him into hers. Speak to your fathers relative and genuine friends that you know, however look well before you tell them because the heart of Man is one kind.

If your mother has an elder Sis tell her to speak to her.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by money121(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:

JUJU AT WORK
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by ogastone(m): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
She can marry him and move her things to the new husband house. Not the other way round.
River don't flow backwards.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Fearyourcreator: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This case is way beyond your power. Your mom won't listen to you, because currently she can do anything for that man. I would advice you to report this case to your dad brother somebody that you know is not selfish so that he can talk sense into her head. If you are the first born then the land and the house belong to you, your siblings and your mom.

Irresponsible men irritate me. All this cut and nail husbands marrying widows eh. That was how my mom sis did and this children she birthed for the man became hell while growing thank God they later changed.
Abeg blame the woman joor .. which kind thing she dey do ...
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Bonab: 2:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bring the matter before those she respects so much, so that they will make her see reasons with you. If she still insist, then she might be a victim of love charm. Why do you think the man is asking her to push you out of the house?
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Shinor(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mystery9:
Who did your late dad will the house and land to? I think you should approach your late father's relatives on the issue before it's too late.

So that the relatives too can claim the land? Young man approach a lawyer. Secure all entitlement legally.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by stasius: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
Are you from Akwaibom or Calabar?
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Gentlevip: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Where are the land papers, where is the lawyer, where are the elders...

Abi u be stray boy?!
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Beremx(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Get the man's number on your mother's phone, and call him man to man for a meeting with one of your father's relatives

Tell him you have no issue with his relationship with your mother but you don't support her bringing any man to your father's house or property

Tell him you are willing to go to any length on the property belonging to your father, if it means involving your father's family or the lawyers

Am very sorry to say this but some women are just not emotionally intelligent to manage inheritance and family asset that's why many are skeptical in having them administer an estate

Sir Luis Ojuckwu was a billionaire

He married Ojuckwu's mother and Ojuckwu inherited his wealth

Ojuckwu wasted the wealth on Civil War and married a new young wife Bianca

Upon death, Bianca didn't let any of Ojuckwu's Old son or Brothers, not even cousins to access any of Sir Ojuckwu's Asset

your Ojukwu narrative is false. Stop looking for likes
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by iammo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Beremx:
your Ojukwu narrative is false. Stop looking for likes

Tell us the truthful one then, nobody stops you from getting your own likes or hate

After all matters is in court and also all over the Media

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Toktee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Just over a year ago and she's already trying to move another man into the house? Wow

The man himself must be shameless, trying to reap where he didn't sow.

You better find someone to talk sense into her, if she won't listen to you. Or do whatever you can to secure all your Father's properties before he takes over everything your Father worked for and what rightfully belongs to you since you're the son. But make sure you make your moves quietly. Now is not the time to be a mumu.
Just a year ago!
The man has been sleeping with that woman before the husband died.

Am sorry but this the man na yoruba
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Toktee(m): 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2023
TenQ:

Why have you behaved so immaturely?

1. Your mother owns the house since your father is dead.
2. Since your father hasn't willed the house and property to you, go build your own fortune
3. Your mum has the right to remarry anyone she chooses and bring the man into her house and set her up in her own house.
4. You could however speak to your mum in a Civil and respectful manner while requesting for the document of the house or for the document to be given in trust to your siblings
a. This is also for her protection in case the new husband decides to sell the property behind her back
b. She would guarantee that her own biological children will inherit her properties if things go south.

But let your mama breathe o!
The house belongs to her 100% as your father is dead!
Unless your mum gives you the house, it isn't yours!

Your mum deserves the right to be happy and to remarry if she chooses
Get well soon.
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by finallybusy: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Nairaland encouraging trolls once again. I can never take this place serious.

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Omoawoke2(m): 2:27pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:

Chairman, leave the house and hustle for your life.

She’s your mother oo
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Blitzking: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
efelicity:

Dat man no get shame he wan reap where him no see.. if he is man enough make he rent house leave ur papa house..how old are you?
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by id4sho(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
This definitely can’t be an Igbo family🤣
I love the way igbos handle such. Act of war cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by Finestgurlie(f): 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:

Tell us the truthful one then, nobody stops you from getting your own likes or hate

After all matters is in court and also all over the Media

shatap
why did you
Re: See Why My Mother Cursed Me by PeterObi4LP: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
What kind of talk is this? How can you prevent him from taking over your father's property.

Simple, your mum should get married to him and move in with him in his own house or rented house. Never you do the mistake of allowing him move into your father's house, hence, your name na sorry.

As for the curse, any curse you did not deserve won't befall you. Stand your ground against any intruder.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck / The Stress Of Having Your Nigerian Mother Buy Clothes For You / What Made You Decide To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.