Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller (37903 Views)

See Why My Mother Cursed Me / His Mother Finally Died Due To His Wife Ignorance / ‘she Holds Vigil Any Night I Demand For Sex; Says Our Kids Are Not Mine’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2022
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

36 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Alaefulu(m): 10:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by sheanzy(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2022
That explains your hatred towards the female gender.

One thing I have observed is that male children that grew up without mother's parental care and love tend to turn toxic to the female gender.

You are just a bittered soul feeling rejected and worthless cos you have been deprived motherly love, that you choose to vent your frustrations on the female gender under the disguise of redpill movement.

You feel like you are not worthy and can never be loved by a woman and the only way to make yourself feel better is adhere to the 36 LAWS OF POWER;, Disdain what you cannot have.

You are simply a misogynist!

MODIFIED;

for those calling me out for being too harsh, check through his topics and you will see how this guy insults and downgrades women, somebody like this can use a girl for rituals without thinking twice.

207 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Solofresh2: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2022
It's well shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
I told my brother something last night, i said she might be actually sick in the general sense, but i am dead sure she is trying to take advantage of the situation! Call it toxic masculinity if you will but if you went through what i did in the hands of this woman, you will truly understand what i'm always being angry about!

You all know me here, i won't say i'm rich, but i literally moved from being an author to being a brand ambassador (tenure expired last week), so basically you should know that i at least have what it takes to make her get the help of a hospital, BUT I WON'T!!
She deserves to suffer, she deserves to go through whatever she is going through right now!

That biittch said it to my face, she started cursing me to the hearings of my siblings, i didn't flinch.
The funny part of the whole situation was where she stated that i would have to come and beg her before i would be free from her dreaded curse! LOL!!

Still Typing...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Ask her to reverse the curse or else lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by marshalcarter: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2022
This is serious...buddy...no matter what..she's your mum... please... settle things with her

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2022
I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FVVCK!!

The only thing i am happy about right now is my immediate younger brother, he is a passionate pencil artist and with everything i have gathered being TheGidRedpiller, i have helped him improve! My younger brother is now drawing world level stuff, his artworks are so realistic that, he beats his peers in everyway, he now a connection in the US, UK, we are currently working on India! THAT IS WHAT I'M HAPPY ABOUT!!

That biittch just wanted to cage him, but with me, he was able to achieve all these feats, so while she would want to call me a devil, a wicked person, a demon's incarnate, at least i am pretty sure my younger brother's life is in track and he is making his way to THE TOP!! Thats what this demon is doing!

Still Typing...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by VEXT: 11:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Curse does not work.. Churches and people have been laying curses on bokoharam for a long time but is not working...

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
That woman does not deserve anything good, she deserves to suffer! Its actually funny how she would always try to sound faint to everyone to show that she's sick, of course she would love to advertise that to extract pity out of everyone, but while she was cursing me, the intensity of her voice was relatively normal, it seemed as though she wasn't sick at all! Where did all that energy come from

I'm TheGidRedpiller, i was born to be HATED!!
Let her curse all the way. I have counted my blessings!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Mar 15, 2022
VEXT:
Curse does not work.. churches and people have been laying curses on bokoharam for a long time but is not working...
I DO NOT GIVE A FVVCK!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Suspect1: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Alaefulu:
Hmmm,na your mum you dey describe like this....well we all have our life sha,
Will you shut up?!

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Suspect1:
The curse of a mother would allows follow you...

My case an your's are the same, but i left her house since last two yrs and never contacted her back.

The reason for me parking away from her and her wahala was because she was too hard on me, and sometimes i doubt if she was the one that gave birth to me.

Let me share one of the bitter experice i had with her when i was a teenage.

When i clicked 20yrs old i pleaded with dad to get me a phone and mum overheard, that same night i overheard her telling dad nt to get me a phone because of so so this and that, i was so down, that night i started seeing her as my enemy...lemme stop typing sef because when ever i remember about the bitter memories with her,i feel like go challanging her...but she has never cursed me tho! But if she does one day, i would do worst than op!.

Anyways the meme below for me and op for making useless noise.

Let her curse!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Kajaard: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
She is sick, to the point of stooling blood, this is actually true.
That biittch thinks she isn't enough curse to me than whatever she thinks is standing by at the middle of the night waiting to manifest her all powerful curse

I know she is sick, i know, but i also know when she is trying to manipulate her ways into things with the attention she gathers from her illness situation. She asked for financial help, i swear i wanted to help her too, but i just couldn't, did she deserve it or not

If you followed me from scratch, you would know that this is the same wh0re of a mother that would fvvck another men in her matrimonial home after the death of her husband, this is the same selfish biittch that would put herself first before the interest of any of her children, she literally made my sister cry over her education, but my sister watched her change wardrobe every week!

I know i'm being very mean & vengeful, i need people to help me snap out of it because I JUST WANT TO PUNISH HER!!

Still Typing...

The boldfaced. Na wah Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by bigdammyj: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Okay
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by SQLmastar(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Curses don't work!
If any women like, let them get nakked and curse...it would not work! How do I know this?
A lot of women on my street came out in the middle of the night, nakedd. They laid all sorts of curses on Buhari because of the untold hardship he caused them. This was in 2017. But now does Buhari look like someone who is suffering?
Nwanne forgetiti!. Nothing dey happen. As long as you work hard and smart and always believe, you would be successful.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Simantiiny(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
This is serious ooo

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by iHart(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Chigozirimkpoma: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
cool
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Vg
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by NnamdiN: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Why this story dey fp biko nu?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by judecares1(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
E
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Olayetan(m): 11:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Haaaa shocked
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Ekejoestar(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
I thank God for the peace and tranquility in my family,

I thank God for giving me a best friend as my mother and making my Dad my mannest man.

I thank God for making me feel loved in my childhood and learning from instructions from my Dad, for not being embittered by the way my Dad corrected me but growing up to love him and also know he also made a lot of sacrifices for my good.

Thank you God.

187 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by boldking(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
That curse will not hold..

We still offer Instagram Twitter Facebook telegram tittok Spotify audiomac with comments views and followers at an affordable price
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by ecolime(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Na your real Mama you dey call with these vulgar words?

You are truly cursed. Chaiii

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by konezy1(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Is okay
Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by chukwuibuipob: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
sad Young man,CURSE is REAL.Stop speaking useless English,go and beg ur mum and Nd mind ur biz.Whether ur mum sleep around is nothing,God Will still honor the curse.Why? Honor ur father:mother so that E go beta for u.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Mother Finally CURSED Me Last Night. I DON'T Give A Bleep!! - TheGidRedpiller by Perfecttouchade: 11:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fire Burn Survivor Whose Baby Bump pics went viral gives Birth. / How A Custom Officer Impregnated, Kidnapped And Eloped With Wife & Four Children / I Caught Her Sex Chatting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.