Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone (695 Views)

Woman Accused Of Killing Her Neighbour In Abia, Made To Swear With The Corpse / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by Ukpaka: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
School Pupils Forced to Swear by Water Deity over Teacher’s Missing Phone
https://247ureports.com/2023/09/school-pupils-forced-to-swear-by-water-deity-over-teachers-missing-phone/
-
A mother of one of the pupils told UTV that the children were made to use eggs, mention their family names before swearing by the said deity and declare that the deity should harm them if they were complicit in the alleged theft.

According to the disturbed woman, her ward had left for school to write an examination on the morning of Monday while she had also left for work. Upon returning home at about 10 p.m., she met her ward in a distraught condition with difficulty sleeping. When she enquired, the child then recounted how they were made to swear by the water deity to prove that they did not have a hand in the stealing of the teacher’s phone.
Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by TemplarLandry: 3:46pm On Sep 09, 2023
Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by illicit(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2023
Na d ward achieve d phone ni
Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by iamtardey: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2023
Sope o ti lor 🥹
Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by BigYash: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2023
Difficulty in sleeping? Is she trying to say na her child steal am? And the worst part of the issue be say the teacher phone no go pass those itel 1gb ,wen dey hot like pressing iron o.. But why you go carry your pikin go put for Shrine Group of Schools? The mother still get mind go grant interview.. And them say Trypoona affirm this person,and the other two mumu still wan go waste money for i-feel court.. I dey come make I drag this dope finish..

2 Likes

Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by Berrityga: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2023
I remember when 800k miss for my work place them say make we swear! I told my boss my family don’t swear to idols or whatever that I can’t. I think say them go sack me! Las las nah my boss brother tiff the mother. But the bottom line of it is that we can’t allow people force us to do things we don’t wanna do or follow traditions that are shiiiiii
Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by BigYash: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2023
Berrityga:
I remember when 800k miss for my work place them say make we swear! I told my boss my family don’t swear to idols or whatever that I can’t. I think say them go sack me! Las las nah my boss brother tiff the mother. But the bottom line of it is that we can’t allow people force us to do things we don’t wanna do or follow traditions that are shiiiiii
Your boss brother thief the mother? You don make my dope fall from my hand bros.

1 Like

Re: School Pupils Forced To Swear By Water Deity Over Teacher’s Missing Phone by Rucheen(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2023
Make them ask that boy well well o

But at the same time that school no try

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Notorious Female Criminals In America’s History / GUNMEN Kidnap Unspecified Numbers Of Travellers At Ikere-ekiti (VIDEO) / Tesla Engineer Attacked By Robot At Company’s Giga Texas Factory, Report Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.