Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On (38711 Views)

Security Intervenes As Fan Rushes At Atiku In Gombe (Video) / Sanwo-Olu Sets December Deadline For Rellocation Of Oko-baba Saw Millers / Ariaria Reconstruction, See The Development Four Weeks Before December Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Akaujaa(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2023
What happened to the Dangote refinery that Buhari commissioned before leaving office?
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Mydazz(m): 10:57am On Sep 10, 2023
If this works, pressure will reduce on forex significantly,..... and will strengthen the Naira slightly. Nevertheless, it won't bring down the cost of PMS significantly unless the FG willing to sell the crude at local price to the refinery.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by SpatialKing(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Bros you no know?

To a lot of people like him here, the aim of the APC in government is anything against opposition especially people from the south East, LP, Peter Obi and any person identified as obidient.

People like him do not have the words "good" and "governance" used together in there lexicon

Tinubu is there to better Nigeria and Nigerians...

But if feels his aim and goals is prove the so called oppositions right or wrong then he will fail woefully like Buhari...
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by phemmyfour: 11:07am On Sep 10, 2023
Boldideas:

Enemies of progress!!!!😀😀😀😀😀
You called wuruwuru a progress. You want to revive destruction of many years in 6 months.....dey play
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by phemmyfour: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2023
Biodun556:

December is not far away
Don't mind the jokers, we ll all be alive to see how it ll end
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Kay25(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2023
Emma513:
grin if believe that the refinery will work in December, u believe that sun will shine in the mid night, Lia Mohammed is learning from this government 😁
And if it works would you go touch the sun
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by 1972xy: 11:25am On Sep 10, 2023
Obj should be put to shame for his unguided utterances that the refinery will not work again.
Enemy of progress should be dealt with in Nigeria.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Morphinne: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2023
omniwater:

Those statements from OBJ is a good challenge to Tinubu to prove him wrong to avoid "I no talk am" from OBJ.

It's a win-win situation for Nigerians.
That’s the good thing about opposition and/or competition but normally, e no go better for Obasanjo and every enemy of this country. He had 8 solid years to fix the refineries and sort the electricity problems and he did none but he’s here now badmouthing and rubbishing another person’s efforts to make them work

1 Like

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by ocelot2006(m): 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
Please SELL IT OFF to a private entity. I'm willing to bet that it will break down in a few months.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by ikennaoma(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
is it the refinery I left yesterday? my brothers and sisters the completion of that refinery is very far I mean it is very far
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by ogbe88(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by nairalanda1(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
Am not surprised

Someone told me about this since march self.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by ogbe88(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Morphinne:

That’s the good thing about opposition and/or competition but normally, e no go better for Obasanjo and every enemy of this country. He had 8 solid years to fix the refineries and sort the electricity problems and he did none but he’s here now badmouthing and rubbishing another person’s efforts to make them work
U guys are gullible, u think the refinery will be up and running in December.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

Tinubu is there to better Nigeria and Nigerians...

But if feels his aim and goals is prove the so called oppositions right or wrong then he will fail woefully like Buhari...
I'm not even talking about Tinubu, but his supporters on Nairaland.
However, I don't see anything better coming from any APC government (I seriously wish to be proven wrong)
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by jimmyvic(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
They tell una say refinery go dey ready by December and una no ask 'which year?'....this APC govt go deny am las las
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by NAC1666: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by sulaak(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Etfash:
I spoke with one of the representatives of the companies working at the Warri Refinery today as well.

A colleague of mine is also heading the EIA project of the Lagos)Abeokuta and Benin/Asaba highways which have now been concessioned by the FG. The bolded below is the message from him. You can complete the form if it affects you.

The Federal Government of Nigeria has concessioned Lagos - Abeokuta and Benin - Asaba Highways, among others, for reconstruction, expansion and tolling. I am leading the Environmental Impact Assessment team for these projects. If you or someone you know use any of these roads, kindly complete a survey on this site as part of our public engagement process. https://ecobullion.com.ng/ . Click on any of the two highways that applies to you. Thank youπŸ™πŸ½.

#wishPBAT&Nigeriawell

Do not click on the link , it has malware and virus
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by dragunov: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jjDdFU2lo?feature=shared

All I know is that Nigeria is under a huge spell and full of extremely wicked folks who would never allow anything to work because they are benefiting from anything not working. Those in the subsidy cabal who benefit from Petroleum products importation have ensured that any refinery doesn't work. Those who are into generator importation have made sure that the country is kept in an infrastructural deficit in that area. Etc, etc....
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Etfash(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2023
sulaak:

The site is okay.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by otokx(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
lazkizz:
Good one , can this empoly 10k workers ??

They already have workers.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Etfash(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2023
sulaak:

Perhaps your browser has malware and virus. The site is okay.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by stormborn28(m): 2:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good.

by Emma513: 11:04pm On Sep 09
grin if believe that the refinery will work in December, u believe that sun will shine in the mid night, Lia Mohammed is learning from this government 😁
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by stormborn28(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by stormborn28(m): 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Hollygrail:
Good step in the right direction. Nigeria shall be great again!

Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by SpatialKing(m): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

I'm not even talking about Tinubu, but his supporters on Nairaland.
However, I don't see anything better coming from any APC government (I seriously wish to be proven wrong)

The thing is Buhari destroyed everything
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by lexy2014: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
DesChyko:

There was a recent press release on the value of imports in Nigeria for Jan - June. The total imports for PMS was put at 1.2bn. Divide that by 6 months, we get about 200bn per month spent importing PMS. Now NNPCL said they've been subsidizing petrol at a rate of 400bn per month.

The big question is, what are they subsidizing that with a value twice the product itself?? As per why they haven't been brought to book, it's Nigeria. It's a criminal enterprise. That's why we must fight to uproot the system, if not for ourselves, for our dependents.

1. If u say that "Nigeria. It's a criminal enterprise", How then are u saying that "Only a matter of time before the subsidy fraud dies a natural death"?

2. was fuel subsidy a fraud by itself?
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by tnerro1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
What happened to dangote refinery selfπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜’
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by omolola12345(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2023
If the refinery start operation in December some miscreants among the Nigerians will not be happy. But I pray the plan works. I am optimistic that there will be positive turn around in Nigeria very soon. By December I pray the refinery start working. And not vice versa. Then we can have renewed hope in Nigeria. By 2024 we must start to see new Nigeria. Those miscreants I mentioned earlier must not be allowed to ruin the refinery again. We have got refinery in Nigeria before but only God knows what happened to all the refineries
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpatialKing:

The thing is Buhari destroyed everything
Yea... But he didn't do it alone.
The APC did.
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Emma513: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2023
rotadeco27:

The same thing you people said about the blue rails commencing operation in September! But here we go . The earlier you join the moving train the better If not you will be left far behind.
what about dangote refinery undecided
Re: Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On by Neatb(m): 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The $15m In My Accounts Is For Medical Bills - Patience Jonathan / Adebayo Obasanjo And 11 Others Promoted In Jos / EFCC Arrests Rochas Okorocha And Wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha - Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.