Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,326 members, 7,826,298 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Living With The Pain Of Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Living With The Pain Of Depression (199 Views)

Pastor Simon Abe Mashika Living With Bullet In His Skull For 14 Years (Photos) / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living With The Pain Of Depression by Mikekan30: 2:36am On Sep 10, 2023
AS A research analyst on the Health and fitness sector, one of the major and widely discussed matters or issues has been DEPRESSION, I must tell you, a lot of people are suffering from this condition called DEPRESSION and to make matters worst they don't have the resources and professional help to tackle this silent deadly killer that has been destroying lives slowly. Many are dying in silence because depression kills slowly and technically.

So As an individual who has done this research on some of these yet overlooked conditions, I know what it takes and the demands to tackle such conditions. LET DIVE INTO WHAT DEPRESSION IS AND ITS SYMPTOMS THAT MANY MAY MISTAKE FOR A NORMAL THREAT.

DEPRESSION
can be defined as a mood disorder or condition in which there is a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest in common things. this disorder can lead to a state of total emptiness, body suffering, and pain. it affects how one feels, behaves, and thinks and it can lead to Unforseen SUICIDE.

DEPRESSION
is deadly and needs severe attention and care At least 35% of young adults and above go into depression.

So Why has depression been overlooked all this while?

It is that people were not Knowledgeable enough to know it was a condition or disorder?.

How can people with Depression seek help?

Is Depression a Spiritual Issue?

Is depression responsible for the constant rates of suicide in Nigeria?

These are more often Unanswered questions plunging the mind every day, The other day a constant reader on the My Answer section on Quora opened up to me that she had been attempting suicide for 3 days but because I was giving answers frequently on Quora which helped her able to find useful solutions and help on my Answer section and also my Blog she was able to get her healing and a different perspective to her Persistent Depression for a year. To me, I was really glad that I was able to help in the little way I can.

What are the Common Symptoms of Depression that you may see or observe and don't know that person is going through Depression?

1. Feeling sad always
2. Feeling rejected
3. Less motivated about career or life
4. Low self esteem
5. Finding it had to make real decisions to change their life
6. Looking sorrowful and tearful
7. Very intolerant
8. Having sleepless nights, etc

We all know depression involves the MIND worries and this is a very technical and complex area to Heal, so when giving out strategies to redeem oneself one must be careful and professional on the matter.

I must say that everything has a Solution, As far as it's a problem there must be solutions to it. Also, depression works hand in hand with Anxiety disorder, so if solutions must be given it must be to the two Conditions with professional therapy.

The World we are in is already full of pain and burdens, every individual has issues that need attention, solutions, and care.

But first, to get healing to the MIND, everyone must be prepared to accept change and positive outcomes for it to be physical.

FOR MORE USEFUL TIPS, SOLUTION, STRATEGIES ON HEALTH ISSUES PLEASE VISIT MY blog on:

HEALTH PLANET

WWW.HEALTHPLANETM..COM
And MIchael Anthony on Quora for complex answers to terrible health conditions. cheesy

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Secret Facts About Dogs You Never Imagined #dog / Global Agricultural Biologicals Market Global Executives Survey: Ways To Build T / Ceramic Additive Manufacturing Market Size, Share, Growth Analysis, 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.