Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. (434 Views)

. Artificial intelligence in photography have come to stay / Anambra 2021: I Have Come To Serve, Ozigbo Affirms / APC Have Come With Deceptive Pictures Again Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. by Melancholy(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2023
Just this week, a random search on Google exposed me to another level of knowledge how these Westerners are so much ahead of us in all technological innovations.

While l give kudos to some Nigerians who have tried and have been able to achieve much for themselves and for the nation as we all now can testify to this reality waking to new tons of applications made by Nigerians as they make life easier for us offering us seamless services from various sectors of the economy; Finance, transportation and health

This year really exposed many of Nigerians who are content creators to artificial intelligence for assistance on their jobs, but now, the latest is the use of AI in photography which they call image generator AI. I will not lie to you, l was amazed by its output within minutes of uploading my photo from my local file to the site. Infact one can even choose what to wear! Some app even allows you to import your local attire to any image you're generating. Talk of the picture quality? 💯

What does this tells me? It's either professionals start to embrace this or lag behind their peers as l can comfortably sit on my couch and produce what a professional can charge me for.

Have you started using AI already?

Check pictures below.

Re: Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. by TheboyGhost(m): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2023
You are living a lie and you are happy.

I pity you.
Re: Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. by helinues: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2023
Self delusional
Re: Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. by Floky215: 10:02am On Sep 10, 2023
Melancholy:
Just this week, a random search on Google exposed me to another level of knowledge how these Westerners are so much ahead of us in all technological innovations.

While l give kudos to some Nigerians who have tried and have been able to achieve much for themselves and for the nation as we all now can testify to this reality waking to new tons of applications made by Nigerians as they make life easier for us offering us seamless services from various sectors of the economy; Finance, transportation and health

This year really exposed many of Nigerians who are content creators to artificial intelligence for assistance on their jobs, but now, the latest is the use of AI in photography which they call image generator AI. I will not lie to you, l was amazed by its output within minutes of uploading my photo from my local file to the site. Infact one can even choose what to wear! Some app even allows you to import your local attire to any image you're generating. Talk of the picture quality? 💯

What does this tells me? It's either professionals start to embrace this or lag behind their peers as l can comfortably sit on my couch and produce what a professional can charge me for.

Have you started using AI already?

Check my Sunday picture below.

What's the name of the app on app store...can you screenshot it here?
Re: Artificial Intelligence In Photography Have Come To Stay. by Eniitankorede: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2023
In fact AI is now being used to strip people especially women off their clothe. They will become naked completely. For those stalking celebrities this is their happiest times.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Uber Facts And The FBI Files / Gov. Otti Assents To Bill Establishing A Body To Oversee Development Of Aba / FAAC Shares N1.78trn Revenue For December To Federal, State, Local Govts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.