Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu (1012 Views)

Gov. Peter Mba Flags Off Construction New Enugu City & Dual Carriageways / I’m Taking Baby Steps Of Pains To Fix Nigeria, Says Tinubu / Frank Mba Has Been Appointed The Commissioner Of Police Lagos State With Immedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:
Shey you know you are lying, take which money from ATM, Oga calm down you no get shishi, your ATM card have even expired once someone mention they are withdrawing money from ATM na sign of no shishi, who still use ATM machines lol you mean POS abeg which bank? There are only three ATM stand within the proximity of Mayor so which one, Tell me first bank make I catch your lying ass straight up
we have fidelity bank, access bank yes I no get money.
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
we have fidelity bank, access bank yes I no get money.
We have Fidelity, Access, UBA behind church and also we have UBA atm stand in front of Police Baracks where we play ball. Inugo my issue with you is that you said there’s no traffic light fixed at Mayor and I said they have fixed it but that one has not started working but from Roban store up to Zik avenue and Edinburg junction near Albartina plaza are all working, that single lie from you made me furious abeg
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by henidord3: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2023
AlexBells:

We have Fidelity, Access, UBA behind church and also we have UBA atm stand in front of Police Baracks where we play ball. Inugo my issue with you is that you said there’s no traffic light fixed at Mayor and I said they have fixed it but that one has not started working but from Roban store up to Zik avenue and Edinburg junction near Albartina plaza are all working, that single lie from you made me furious abeg
the one Edinburgh junction is not working go and verify now I have no fuse with Peter MBA Biko him no dey pay me I pay him my tax and I say wat I see
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by AlexBells(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
henidord3:
the one Edinburgh junction is not working go and verify now I have no fuse with Peter MBA Biko him no dey pay me I pay him my tax and I say wat I see
Are you talking about Edinburgh proper or Edinburgh junction by Holy Ghost road cause as a matter of fact that’s the place I snapped the pics I uploaded during my morning run last Monday
Re: Peter Mba Has Started Taking Baby Step At Working In Enugu by Hikana: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2023
AlexBells:
When Peter Mba made his first major mistake by locking people’s shop over Monday Sit at home, I was very much against that badly advised move however now that he seem to be getting back to his senses, it is time to also talk about the little steps he has taken so far in Enugu.

It is very hard for regular people to score his efforts because Nigerians has gotten accustomed to road, bridge and flyover infrastructure as the major metrics of good governance but Mba while taking baby step is on track.

Ugwuanyi performed so badly that it is easy to see visible efforts of the Mba administration even when not much is being done. First thing Mba has done is Luanching the distress response squad. Although this establishment has not recorded any tangible achievements, it ought to be counted as one of the things he has done.

Good partnership with the Navy: Also Mba has an advantage over others especially in the areas of opening of Enugu inland waterways, the bromance with the chief of Navy indicates a governor who knows his onions.

Attraction of investment and empowerment: The return of this is yet to be seen but there’s an internal aggressive push for foreign investment and youth empowerment especially in the areas of tech skill.

Sanitation: Enugu has always been a clean state but the administration of Peter Mba seem to take it a step further as there has been seriousness in making the state free of refuses lately.

Fixing of the traffic lights: During Ugwanyi, not even a single traffic light was working in the entire Enugu but with Mba there’s a gradual yet continued return of traffic light in Enugu ensuring order and sanity on our roads.
I pray he win n court

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diesel Is Now N950 Per Litre At Mobil Filling Stations. / Hard Facts About Bola Ahmed Tinubu For The Supreme Court / The Shame Of Lagos Public Schools & What Exactly Did Tinubu Achieve As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.