Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,985 members, 7,845,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu (11428 Views)

Tribunal Sacks APC's Udende, Returns PDP's Suswam / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu / Enugu: Tribunal Rejects Mbah’s Request To Strike Out NYSC Certificate Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Jackiedemie(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Labour party followers are the most incoherent set of beings.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Bfly: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
What kind of Democracy is this. Court is really busy overturning inec decisions.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2023
Felaincarnated:
Na question i ask u? Yes or No
Na warn I dey warn you. Small time now you go dey complain of toxic posts on nairaland. Take time.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Alliswell248: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I am still waiting for these criminal Judges to sack LP's Oyibo and return Chimaroke the murderer to the Senate, who clearly failed..

It will be a call to anarchy in Enugu.

Let the Judges keep taking bribes and selling Judgement to stronger parties.

When the Chicken comes home to roost, they will remember that the court is human and has blood flowing in their veins.

I no longer blame soldiers who have ever taken part in a coup..

Did you read why he was sacked?

Read before commenting to stop making mockery of yourself.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by ridbell01(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I have stopped celebrating or grieving any tribunal judgement. Justice in Nigeria is for the highest bidder. A lot of money judgements.

I am not surprised. Many innocent souls have been sentenced by corrupt Nigerian judges.

Those who celebrate these judicial recklessness will one day receive injustice. That is the Law of Carma. Keep supporting nonesense while your country goes down the drain. Enjoy your delusions. Magas
that's it, court chased Ndige and put obi in Anambra because obi was able to pay them more money
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by atobs4real(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I have stopped celebrating or grieving any tribunal judgement. Justice in Nigeria is for the highest bidder. A lot of money judgements.

I am not surprised. Many innocent souls have been sentenced by corrupt Nigerian judges.

Those who celebrate these judicial recklessness will one day receive injustice. That is the Law of Carma. Keep supporting nonesense while your country goes down the drain. Enjoy your delusions. Magas
Life can never be balanced. because the judgement didn't favor you means Judges are corrupt?
Na waoo
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I am still waiting for these criminal Judges to sack LP's Oyibo and return Chimaroke the murderer to the Senate, who clearly failed..

It will be a call to anarchy in Enugu.

Let the Judges keep taking bribes and selling Judgement to stronger parties.

When the Chicken comes home to roost, they will remember that the court is human and has blood flowing in their veins.

I no longer blame soldiers who have ever taken part in a coup..
u can Join the Army to plan coup na... Bunch of deluded obidients online whose attitude is scatter nigeria since their overrated Messiah can't win nonsense u guys can return back to ur fight for Biafra...
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by THeUNIFIER: 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Will you keep quiet and go and mourn the sack of your Reps member! Labour party a party of riggers.

Fool! This isn't about rigging but rather a calculated decision to kill off the opposition. It's a simple plan really; kill the movement so they don't grow to fight us.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

Fool! This isn't about rigging but rather a calculated decision to kill off the opposition. It's a simple plan really; kill the movement so they don't grow to fight us.
Your mumu is uncurable. Labour party committed electoral fraud as usual and he was sacked.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by zionstaar75: 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
complexstuffs:

1) Peter Obi fought Chris Ngige in court and won to be governor in March 2006 but the judgement wasn't bought
2) Peter Obi was impeached in November, 2006 but he went to court and won in February 2007 but the judgement wasn't bought
3) Peter Obi also went to court to extend his tenor in court so that he could spend his 4 year tenure. He also won that case but the judgement wasn't bought

his is the first and only loss Peter Obi will have and suddenly the Judiciary is now suddenly filled with injustice, corrupt, bastardised etc all because he had a watery and sully case

That means Peter Obi also bought his judgements in all the cases he has been winning all these years
do they have any sense?
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Cjizzy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

ENDSARS will be a child's play.
Nothing will happen
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by AK481(m): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
The court with over turn this decision .

Shakarau vs NNPP precedence
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Jostoman: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Labour party committed electoral fraud and your man was sacked period
that is how it suppose to be, justice must always prevail no matter the party that is involve.

1 Like

Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Felaincarnated: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
U no wan old ba?
duro4chang:
Na warn I dey you. Small time now you go dey complain of toxic posts on nairaland. Take time.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Olabest911: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na wao.

How many people remain for LP na.

"it is finished".
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by damkin24(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

What exactly is your problem. You can state it but this time slowly let's help me
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by Timothy89(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
complexstuffs:

1) Peter Obi fought Chris Ngige in court and won to be governor in March 2006 but the judgement wasn't bought
2) Peter Obi was impeached in November, 2006 but he went to court and won in February 2007 but the judgement wasn't bought
3) Peter Obi also went to court to extend his tenor in court so that he could spend his 4 year tenure. He also won that case but the judgement wasn't bought

his is the first and only loss Peter Obi will have and suddenly the Judiciary is now suddenly filled with injustice, corrupt, bastardised etc all because he had a watery and sully case

That means Peter Obi also bought his judgements in all the cases he has been winning all these years

A nice deductive Argument
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by flyinnizam(m): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Take time and stop using foul language
perhaps u are a mod. go sleep jare
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
flyinnizam:
perhaps u are a mod. go sleep jare
That is a warning
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by DMerciful(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
Did tou read the post at all? Someone left LP before election, LP was forces to replace the person but it seems INEC did not reflect the name change.

LP won that election, the argument is different names but its the party thats in the ballot so I expect the appeal court to reverse this judgement
duro4chang:
Labour party is a master rigger. They rigged well in the east during the last general election.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by DMerciful(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
We all know the judiciary is corrupt irrespective of who benefits now!
Okoroawusa:

Once it doesn't go your way then judiciary is corrupt
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
DMerciful:
Did tou read the post at all? Someone left LP before election, LP was forces to replace the person but it seems INEC did not reflect the name change.

LP won that election, the argument is different names but its the party thats in the ballot so I expect the appeal court to reverse this judgement
Time will tell
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by THeUNIFIER: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Your mumu is uncurable. Labour party committed electoral fraud as usual and he was sacked.

You're much a bigger fool than previously discussed. Yet, I will indulge in this inane discourse for the sole aim of scourging you of this predisposed madness. Did the APC not commit a bigger electoral fraud? Answer me you nescient, unsavory baboon.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2023
THeUNIFIER:

You're much a bigger fool than previously discussed. Yet, I will indulge in this inane discourse for the sole aim of scourging you of this predisposed madness. Did the APC not commit a bigger electoral fraud? Answer me you nescient, unsavory baboon.
Labour party is a party of riggers no wonder they are being removed one by one. The party whose foundation is built on falsehood. Wailers go wail taya.
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by truthfinder319: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2023
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by flyinnizam(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2023
duro4chang:
That is a warning
warn yourself
Re: Enugu: Tribunal Sacks House of Reps member Okereke (LP), Returns Pdp's Onwuegbu by duro4chang(m): 10:28am On Sep 12, 2023
flyinnizam:
warn yourself
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Issues Urgent Drowning Prevention Advisory / Members Of APGA Defect To APC In Anambra / Adamawa: Jega Stops Stakeholders Meeting On By-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.