Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,213 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos (4024 Views)

"You Are A Useless Man" - Twitter User Trolls FFK For Supporting El-rufai / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) / Peter Obi's Reaction After INEC Postponed Election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by leanonme82: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2023
A popular Igbo man, and part of the obidient movement, Jack_Ng, has given an admonition to igbos after seeing the blue line rail in Lagos.

What do you think about his views?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by leanonme82: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
Some more reactions below

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2023
And so what's wrong with the Advice ?

The Man in his write-up confirmed that the Igbos builds beautiful mansions in the village unlike some brown roof houses you see in Ibadan and Ogun state . And he also advice that the Igbos should do more in bringing investments to the village .

That's a good advice

21 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by TemplarLandry: 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
grin

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by leanonme82: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
What do u personally think of the advice as you have personally christened urself a prince in Lagos?
I'm curious to know.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2023
Stupid people

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by leanonme82: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
And he also advice that the Igbos should do more in bringing investments to the village .
That's a good advice

Okay.

Will you take his advice and move Ur business to the east?
So all of us will travel to Aba to come and buy bedsheet and electronics. Don't u think it's the fastest way for igboland to grow?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Sultanofpiglets: 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Yoruba man open thread......ABOUT WHO?...........GREAT IGBOs

and.......You tell me this is not obsession and generational foolishness? cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Smithkafors(m): 12:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
So what is wrong with the advice?….should igbos not build companies in the east too?.

Find another topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Smithkafors(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:

Okay.

Will you take his advice and move Ur business to the east?
So all of us will travel to Aba to come and buy bedsheet and electronics. Don't u think it's the fastest way for igboland to grow?

But you travel to Aba to buy your fabrics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by JetApartment: 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by leanonme82: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Yoruba man open thread......ABOUT WHO?...........GREAT IGBOs

and.......You tell me this is not obsession and generational foolishness? cool

I think it's an interesting phenomena. Instead of congratulating governor Sanwoolu or Lagos state. This mans 1st reaction is one of envy and competition. No other tribe reacted dt way at the news. Ive understood u guys character perfectly now.

To the advice. I think it's very sound advice. And according to what another Igbo man said in a once viral video '10yoruba men is equal to 1 Igbo man when it comes to what they can achieve'. I trust dt if u follow this advice u can be the most developed economically in a few years.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:18pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:

What do u personally think of the advice as you have personally christened urself a prince in Lagos?
I'm curious to know.
It's a good advice and Ndigbo will take it serious .

The Igbos are hardworking people who believes in individual achievements unlike some people in Lagos who always expect Tinubu to feed them and there families.
Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

It's a good advice and Ndigbo will take it serious .

The Igbos are hardworking people who believes in individual achievements unlike some people in Lagos who always expect Tinubu to feed them and their families.
Go back to your land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Go back to your land
I'm a Nigerian and I'm in my land
Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You’re yeebow go back to yeebow land

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:23pm On Sep 10, 2023
Naijaboy18:

You’re yeebow go back to yeebow land
You're not a Lagosian , go back to Osun

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You're not a Lagosian , go back to Osun
You’re not lagosian. Go back to anambra

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by helinues: 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2023
cheesy

SW development no be by mouth or chest beating

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2023
Every region should hands off ND oyel first.
Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by leanonme82: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Which regions rejected increasing oil proceeds going to oil producing states when Obasanjo wanted to increase it from 13% to 25%?

It was north and SE.

Yorubas generally believe you guys should control Ur oil. Even in the days each region controlled 100% of their resources, Awolowo gave Midwest (edo and delta) their own region when they asked for it, even though warri was oil-rich. Dts the omoluabi xter, we no dey look another man property.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2023
Make dem continue to dey drag ownership of Lagos with their papa.

Let them not face their cemetery yeast.
Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:

Which regions rejected increasing oil proceeds going to oil producing states when Obasanjo wanted to increase it from 15% to 25%?

It was north and SE.

Yorubas generally believe you guys should control Ur oil. Even in the days each region controlled 100% of their resources, Awolowo gave Midwest (edo and delta) their own region when they asked for it, even though warri was oil-rich. DTS the omoluabi xter, we no dey look another man property.

I have been schooling those parasites on their serial betrayal of the south.

25% oil revenue to oil producing states was stood down by a coalition of northern and Ibo senators .

One Wabarra even shamelessly stated his reason for opposing the 25% derrivarive to oil producing states was because it won't benefit his people and region.

Remember when one idiot Aboki was claiming SS coastline and the oil and gas reserve belongs to the north citing one nonexisting and bogus UN charter that states that interior land mass extent determines a nation's coastal and marine waters.

That Aboki was not alone . He had the support of most northern hawks and all SE Senators in what was then dubbed the onshore/offshore dichotomy.

The ibos supported the north in claiming the offshore oil wells belong to the federal govt and not the states bordering the coastal and maritime waters. It took SS governors and Lagos state to file a joint suit against the FG to delianate coastal and maritime waters as first being part of their adjourning states before federal claim to all of it.

The suit was successful and states like Akwa Ibom which have no onshore oil exploration , were then able to access funds from offshore oil and gas wells.

You will recall how Ibos led by that convict-in-waiting, Orji Uzor Kalu opposed Akpabio emerging as SP and was campaigning on the floor of the senate and in the media for Yari and himself as DSP and promising to get rid of Ministry of Niger Delta and also NDDC.

What of the VAT ruling secured by both Rivers and Lagos state which saw the yeast remain deadly silent . All other states in the south other than the yeast jubilated the ruling that made States and not the FG the ones to set and collect VAT. The north was even humble enough to beg the South to reconsider and "be their brothers keeper" but the parasitic yeast remained silent.

Look, I prefer the north than that cursed yeast because after all, the north contributes it's quota through food and agriculture . But you see that yeast ehn! A parsitic enclave that contributes nothing and demands more than its own fair share from the polity to the point that they now have an entitlement mentality to be fed by the FG. They are also the greatest enemy of SS people since their coup of 1966.

As I have always maintained, a northerner can be made to see reason for why we need to go back to regionalism but that parasitic enclave known as the yeast will forever resist restructuring as it was this same fools who out of dread and greed of the lower Niger provinces of the then yeast wanting to leave their yeast, staged a coup and destroyed regional governance and imposed themselves as rulers and custodian of all the resources in Nigeria. They will fight a senseless war to drag the SS back to their yeast all for their greed and parasitism.

You must understand that a Yoruba man who believes in regionalism and state autonomy and has shown it can be done when he was governor of Lagos , now being the president of Nigeria is the most dangerous thing for Ibo parasitism.

This is why they are forming opposition without sense.

The SS is gravitating towards a political alliance with the SW and this is given the yeast nightmares.

In conclusion, Ibos are the problem of the SS and south in general and must be granted immediate leave out of Nigeria for as long as they continue being in Nigeria, their greed and covetous nature of other people's land and resources will drive them sooner or later to another foolishness.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:

I think it's an interesting phenomena. Instead of congratulating governor Sanwoolu or Lagos state. This mans 1st reaction is one of envy and competition. No other tribe reacted dt way at the news. Ive understood u guys character perfectly now.

To the advice. I think it's very sound advice. And according to what another Igbo man said in a once viral video '10yoruba men is equal to 1 Igbo man when it comes to what they can achieve'. I trust dt if u follow this advice u can be the most developed economically in a few years.

Nah now you sabi Ibo man and his jealousy, envy and covetous nature ?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

The Man in his write-up confirmed that the Igbos builds beautiful mansions in the village unlike some brown roof houses you see in Ibadan and Ogun state . And he also advice that the Igbos should do more in bringing investments to the village .

That's a good advice

You better heed the advice coming from your jealous brothers and start by changing your handle to Prince of Okirja Shrine.

Parasite pest.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2023
leanonme82:

I'm curious to know.

You mind am.

Telling idiots like that fool to go home is tantamount to a death sentence .

Their yeast is a terrible horrible place with the most evil people on the planet .

Don't even for one second believe all the rubbish they post here about their yeast.

I have been and lived in that useless enclave for an extensive period and can tell you that the yeast remains the worst place in Nigeria if not the planet.

If their yeast is so good, ask him why he has refused to relocate back to it?

They treat their yeast like a burial ground - returning back to it only to bury or to be buried.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2023
Naijaboy18:

Go back to your land

That is a death sentence and hate speech against Ibo.

Telling those parasites to return to their yeast is hate speech.

Making sure they are returned back to it is akin to genocide .

Ignore that jealous bastard.

Jealousy is the twin sister of covetousness .

For you can't jealous someone who doesn't have what you want in life.

Let them continue to expose their snake underbellies .

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Nah so.

Mr One Nigeria himself.

When I said that an Ibo man will fight to death to preserve one Nigeria and it's parasitic centrist system this is what I meant.

Your time is up.

You are getting your Biafra whether you like it or not.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by bdon12: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2023
How do u wanna see this in south east?i bliev in cut ur soap according to urself.lagos is one of d biggest economy in africa so dont go comparing any state in south east.Lagos was once seat of powet,even d infrastructure that existed in lagos since around 1968 cannot by toyed with.finally lagos has d biggest port in d country.no matter how many business n investment u move to south east always remember..lagos is advantaged both in geological position n highly favored by federal govt .
Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by ChiefJusticeFuc: 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Ohu now remembers SS oil .

You that SS oil was what they used to nurse your kwarshiorkor grandparents back to life.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by kettykin: 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
All we need is a maritime port in the sout east with a barge operating company and a barge construction company and the east will export to the world
Re: Igbo Man's Twitter Reaction After Seeing The Blue Rail Video In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2023
ChiefJusticeFuc:

Ohu now remembers SS oil .

You that SS oil was what they used to nurse your kwarshiorkor grandparents back to life.

okay so accurate, but na my spirit dem take run am. Oogboni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rashidi Yekini Runs Mad, Roams Street Bare Footed / Hausa Man Was Caught Trapping Vulture With Snuff In Onne / Bloody Civilian (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.