Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg (574 Views)

I Will Never Stop Supporting Peter Obi To Be Nigeria’s President – Aisha Yesufu / “peter Obi Remains My President” — Aisha Yesufu Says, Address President Tinubu A / I Will Never Call Tinubu ‘My President’ – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Number1newsline: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2023
A social rights activist, Aisha Yesufu, has explained why President Bola Tinubu will never be her president. 

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKk6gV4KKn0

Yesufu, a supporter of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi in the just-concluded General Election made this known in a ‘Mic On’ podcast titled, ‘The PEPC Judgment: Hopes met or dashed’ hosted by Channels TV presenter, Seun Okinbaloye, on Saturday night.

Yesufu was quoted as saying that Tinubu allegedly rigged his way into the presidency and on that basis will never be seen as her president.

“Tinubu did not win the 2023 presidential election and will never be my president because he rigged his way to be declared the one with the majority votes. And as for me, that is a political coup. That is a civilian coup and it is the mandate of the people that was stolen.

“Tinubu did not win the 2023 presidential election and will never be my president because he rigged his way to be declared the one with the majority votes. And as for me, that is a political coup. That is a civilian coup and it is the mandate of the people that was stolen.

“My focus and other Nigerians now is to ensure getting the mandate back.”

She added that even the Presidential Election Petition Court that gave the verdict that President Tinubu lawfully won the election held on February 25 was wrong, adding, “I stayed for over 13 hours in the court and I heard all the judgement read by the Supreme Court justices. It was all a movie.”

“And there was a trailer before the movie, it began when the former Supreme Court justice, Mary Odili spoke. It already preempted what we expected.”

She further said that the whole process began getting fishy when PEPC declined that the proceedings be aired live from the beginning until the judgment day and failed to show the faces of the justices.

“There was a need for people to see how it has been going rather than just hearing the judgment only.

“The joy in the faces of the judges showed that they were biased. They acted more like counsels to the respondents (President Tinubu, All Progressives Congress and VP Kashim Shettima),” she alleged.

Yesufu said she believed that the judiciary is compromised while making reference to the issues of card readers not being admissible in the court while espousing Nyesom Wike and Peter Dakuku’s case in Rivers State.

“The politicians always believe that they control the court that is why they are quick to tell people to go to court if they are satisfied with the results of elections.”

Speaking on the ‘Eyes on the Judiciary’ being productive on the judgment, Aisha said it was, adding that Nigerians have taken it upon themselves to tell the court that they would not allow nefarious acts in the court.

Recall that a five-member panel of the Tribunal took turns to dismiss the petitions presented by the Peoples Democratic Party and its candidate, Atiku Abubakar; the Labour Party and its candidate, Peter Obi; against the declaration of Tinubu as the winner of the presidential election on Wednesday.

The judgment was delivered by the Chairman of the tribunal, Justice Haruna Tsammani, assisted by other members of the panel-Justices Stephen Adah, Monsurat Bolaji-Yusuf, Moses Ugo and Abba Mohammed.

Delivering the death knell to Atiku’s petition on Wednesday night, Tsammani stated, “This petition accordingly lacks merit.

“I affirm the return of Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the duly elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. The parties are to bear their cost.”⁣
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/pept-why-tinubu-will-never-be-my-president-aisha-yesufu/%3famp

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by successmatters(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aisha Yesufu will remain a heroine in the minds of every young Nigerian. She stood for the truth and maintains her stand.

She is a model of feminism.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by PrinceOfLagos: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2023
Tinubu is the first Nigerian president to be publicly rejected by the Nigerian people and this means one thing, Nigerian people didn't elect Tinubu to lead them. He rigged his way through .

7 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Ceenaija(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2023
God bless Aisha Yusuf, she is courageous and steadfast.

8 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by PrinceOfLagos: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
Ceenaija:
God bless Aisha Yusuf, she is courageous and steadfast.
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by pandoragirigory: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is the first Nigerian president to be publicly rejected by the Nigerian people and this means one thing, Nigerian people didn't elect Tinubu to lead them. He rigged his way through .
Rejected by Igbos you mean, Buhari was rejected by igbos too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by BoldBrainz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2023
Na una wey still get hope for the country na..😂. Far as I'm concerned, Nigeria is on "freestyle" mode. Every administration just comes and takes to their satisfaction, then passes the baton to the next one to continue.

Until the country collapses worse than Greece, that's when "e go clear for we eyes"!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Lanretoye(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2023
successmatters:
Aisha Yesufu will remain a heroine in the minds of every young Nigerian. She stood for the truth and maintains her stand.

She is a model of feminism.
so people that voted tinubu and atiku are not nigerians?...deluded person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by successmatters(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lanretoye:

Only your diseased mind is telling you that, because am sure I didn't mention it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by duro4chang(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2023
That reminds me of Orubebe, Wike and Omokri who and where are they today?Time will tell.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by iamtardey: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
Go away from the country

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Basic123: 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2023
duro4chang:
That reminds me of Orubebe, Wike and Omokri who and where are they today?Time will tell.
Na true oooo 😆 😆 😆

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Kusu12: 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
Buhari was rejected by Igbos, did it stop Buhari? so Aisha is just frustrated that she couldn't attain the cabinet position promised her by obingo,
All obidots are the same, they lack emotional intelligence.
Tinubu is your president, you can't do more than to grunt like pig, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual, the trademarks of obidot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Jostoman: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Rejected by Igbos you mean, Buhari was rejected by igbos too
your oga is illegitimate president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by jerk: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Kusu12:
Buhari was rejected by Igbos, did it stop Buhari? so Aisha is just frustrated that she couldn't attain the cabinet position promised her by obingo,
All obidots are the same, they lack emotional intelligence.
Tinubu is your president, you can't do more than to grunt like pig, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual, the trademarks of obidot.
stop spitting uncontrollable saliva over this place, if you're hungry go and work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Jostoman: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2023
Lanretoye:
didnt you people also rigged Atiku out in the north? Make una just dey deceive yourselves with illegitimate presi...
Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Jostoman: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2023
Aisha yusuf always stand by the truth all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by flokii: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2023
She should carry Obi to Aso rock and install him as President na.. ashiere jati jati.
Make she come Abuja make dem use bullet design her body.

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Raskimonojendor: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2023
Who cares what she thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Will Never Be My President-Aisha Yesufu Send Message To Tribunal Judg by Mynd44: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2023

(1)

Explosive Scandal Rocks SDP As Muri/sam Joint Ticket Faces Disqualification / Chinedu From Rivers And Delta States. / DSS Frees Ex-efcc Boss, Bawa After 134 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.