Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria (13555 Views)

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos / Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Maski87: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2023
I know this is fake news, even if true,that German chancellor should come to Nigeria and ask how market to real Nigerians. People are suffering
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2023
foleskay:
Till then. We ought to be seeing pictures of Tinubu signing MOUs with these world leaders. Na Long boring speeches and handshakes we've been seeing since last week. Won't be surprised if there s no meaningful outcome in all these handshakes undecided
how many meaningful MOU grin u don sign for ur life prosperity?

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by sleemomymy: 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
foleskay:
Till then. We ought to be seeing pictures of Tinubu signing MOUs with these world leaders. Na Long boring speeches and handshakes we've been seeing since last week. Won't be surprised if there s no meaningful outcome in all these handshakes undecided
Too myopic.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
niyisky:
Nah them dey rush Emilokan...Honestly I can't remember the last time we had a smart and active president like Tinubu.

Shame to all of you who bought into the propaganda that he is sick and shaking. The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the people who are too myopic to see and think objectively. We are too emotionally attached to tribe and religion cry
Even G20 edited pictures them still dey mumu ontop am
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Fearyourcreator: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Nigeria without an atom of doubt is in the right hands and the right direction.

May this government continue to favour me and my family.

A step at a time and we will get there.

One of Nigeria's major challenges is our mindset. A good number of Nigerians expect things to happen without effort. Believe in miracles and magic. There are no short cuts to success. There is no gain without pain.

Well let this sink. Whether some Nigerians like it or not. Nigeria will be far better and greater under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Na why spiritual people dey ball now
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
niyisky:
Nah them dey rush Emilokan...Honestly I can't remember the last time we had a smart and active president like Tinubu.

Shame to all of you who bought into the propaganda that he is sick and shaking. The problem of Nigeria is not the leaders but the people who are too myopic to see and think objectively. We are too emotionally attached to tribe and religion cry
I tell you bro.. its very unfortunate
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by farouk1989: 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reflect7:

Sign MOU at G20 summit?

Only on Nairaland can somebody write something so foolish.

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing on this forum. undecided
no
🤣🤣😂🤣, You should have known better bro, they are children of hate and bitterness, that is what they are known for. The only thing that can appease them is to have the head of the president on a tray
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by PHAYOL81: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2023
Reflect7:

Sign MOU at G20 summit?

OF course you can't leave the forum for them else these mischievous lots/saddists would end up messing up the mindset of the naive co-users, and that may ultimately end up affecting all of us IF NO ONE IS ON HAND TO KILL OFF A PROPAGANDA BEFORE IT SPIRAL OUT OF CONTROL.
WE'll keep up with the fight until our little generation know and understand their HISTORY, CULTURE, and their ongoing REALITY, and till each and everyone of them is able to seperate the SADDISTs lies from the VERY TRUTH.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Teeklef(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2023
Tinubu met with RUGER🤣🤣
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Baddass: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Starships4u:

And Tinubu is a saint?
Yhu people keep shouting election is over yet deluded over same issue...
Why not take a rest and breathe out!.

What exactly have you said?

I agree with the guy that said we will continue engaging you. Not because you're making any sense but it is enjoyable to do so.

Children of perdition
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Starships4u(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2023
Baddass:

What exactly have you said?

I agree with the guy that said we will continue engaging you. Not because you're making any sense but it is enjoyable to do so.

Children of perdition
Omo ale ni baba e...
Who do yhu think yhu are to mention me with such vile statement?
Please get off my mention didirin...
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 12, 2023
teepain:

Can you please identify 2 anti-people policies of this government.
naira floating and subsidy removal without prosecuting the corrupt cabals.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by lexy2014: 4:30am On Sep 12, 2023
JuanDeDios:

The exchange rate unification was a good idea. Is a good idea. Yet the President doesn't even seem to have noticed how the CBN spectacularly messed it up by retaining the "I&E Window", retaining Meffy's "list of prohibited items", and shunning BDCs, a situation that quickly returned the exchange dichotomy, with profiteers having a field day. The acting CBN governor shouldn't have a job by now.

The President knows security has to be fixed - he's made the right noises. Yet he has not made or even proposed any radical changes to our securocracy.

He has demonstrated sound knowledge of what needs to be done about our tax system. The issue of multiple taxation is a sick child that needs to be cured for businesses to thrive. The jury is still out on execution.

He understands the value of international trade, but I'm not aware that all the Buhari-era strictures have been removed.

Fuel subsidy removal is a necessity. But that has been poorly executed - when the President said "subsidy is gone", local refining wasn't in sight and zero measures were in place to cushion the effects. Today, the masses are paying the price, people are loosing their jobs and businesses are going under.

I could go on all day.

if you say exchange rate unification and removal of fuel subsidy are good ideas but yet they have ended up increasing the suffering of Nigerians, how then are they good ideas?

what criteria did you use in determining if an idea is good?

how is fuel subsidy removal a necessity?

what are the "right noises" tinubu has made regarding fixing security?

is it "right noises" that fix security?

how has Tinubu " demonstrated sound knowledge of what needs to be done about our tax system"?

you claim that "He understands the value of international trade, but I'm not aware that all the Buhari-era strictures have been removed".

how then does "he understands the value of international trade" if you are still saying that you are not aware "that all the Buhari-era strictures have been removed"?

what are those "Buhari-era strictures" that have not been removed?

Feel free to go on all day
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by JuanDeDios: 6:45am On Sep 12, 2023
lexy2014:

if you say exchange rate unification and removal of fuel subsidy are good ideas but yet they have ended up increasing the suffering of Nigerians, how then are they good ideas?

what criteria did you use in determining if an idea is good?

how is fuel subsidy removal a necessity?

what are the "right noises" tinubu has made regarding fixing security?

is it "right noises" that fix security?

how has Tinubu " demonstrated sound knowledge of what needs to be done about our tax system"?

you claim that "He understands the value of international trade, but I'm not aware that all the Buhari-era strictures have been removed".

how then does "he understands the value of international trade" if you are still saying that you are not aware "that all the Buhari-era strictures have been removed"?

what are those "Buhari-era strictures" that have not been removed?

Feel free to go on all day
SMH
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Lucy001(f): 6:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

One of Nigeria's major challenges is our mindset. A good number of Nigerians expect things to happen without effort. Believe in miracles and magic. There are no short cuts to success. There is no gain without pain.

Well let this sink. Whether some Nigerians like it or not. Nigeria will be far better and greater under President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

grin
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Lucy001:

grin

Amen! cheesy
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:11am On Sep 12, 2023
Pm news lol.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by famology(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2023
Obidient go still cry for this matter. Lol
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by famology(m): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2023
Reflect7:

Sign MOU at G20 summit?

Lol....u neva see anything. Nairaland is a collection of the most ignorant set of Nigerians.
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Exceed15: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
niyisky:

You also attacked yourself in your write up. Is the chancellor living in Nigeria? Is he feeling the heat of pains, sufferings of Nigerians? May una life be excellent as the present situation of Nigeria under Tinubu. Ogede ba n je e lon pon
Re: German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Hails Tinubu’s Reforms, To Visit Nigeria by Exceed15: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Bad product is hard to sell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Full History Of Epkeye. (the Ikwerre & Ogba Relatives In Rivers State) / Why Ajaokuta Steel Hasn’t Started Operation – FG / Atiku Abubakar Condoles With Orji Kalu Over Death Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.