Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria (542 Views)

Just In: Don't Insult The Yorubas, We Can't Vote A Walking Corpses / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by RichDad25: 3:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
Always Bringing TRENDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

We are just walking corpses, we need military intervention Nigerians cry out over suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9gAraNzvU
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by helinues: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nigerians or your village people?

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2023
RichDad25:
Always Bringing TRENDING YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

We are just walking corpses, we need military intervention Nigerians cry out over suffering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te9gAraNzvU
u igbos are something else

U lost election n u want to scatter Nigeria, God pass u

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Uyomiya: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:
Nigerians or your village people?

undecided

Have you finally looked for a job ?
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by oghalebros(m): 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2023
How cried out? Abi na on the writer cry out.. Na only you be walking corpse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by helinues: 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2023
Uyomiya:

Have you finally looked for a job ?

Don't worry, mods go soon resend this moniker back to wherever it might be coming from. I assure you that
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Uyomiya: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Don't worry, mods go soon resend this moniker back to wherever it might be coming from. I assure you that

So poverty yes?

1 Like

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by leanonme82: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Go to Twitter and see all the videos Reno has been posting about the war opening their ass.

Very senseless people.
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Always carrying tribalism for head..

Igbos lost election?.. go ahead and sack Umahi
and co, replace them with all Yoruba Muslims..

you can only deceive your fellow fools..
When Jonathan removed subsidy.. i remember how you lots crippled the country..

Stupid fellows everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by kokoA(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2023
Only you be walking corpse.
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by helinues: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2023
Uyomiya:

So poverty yes?

Stop being incoherent. You have been trolling me for years with nothing less than thousands of monikers, yes thousands, over 5 years trolling yet na me no get job. Make you self reason am logically, how can someone who is productive be engaging in the futile efforts below, not even the wiped ones which sometimes they could be 3-4 pages. So you will waste time to first create disposable email, then register on NL for code before doing the trolling and in all, na seconds it dey take mods to wipe everything away.

Bro, walahi if I were you, I would be busy searching for a meaningful life that's devoid of wasting life and time away trolling others just because they are not supporting what you are supporting.

Do you need a herbalist to tell you lots are wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Always carrying tribalism for head..

Igbos lost election?.. go ahead and sack Umahi
and co, replace them with all Yoruba Muslims..

you can only deceive your fellow fools..
When Jonathan removed subsidy.. i remember how you lots crippled the country..

Stupid fellows everywhere
u igbos are just pained losers n everyone knows that’s already

We are waiting for u again come 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2023
leanonme82:

Go to Twitter and see all the videos Reno has been posting about the war opening their ass.

Very senseless people.
just leave them

I wonder how a whole tribe will b displaying madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nwokem na only You and your village people be ozu na gha ije. We from the beautiful ala Owerri are doing well oo grin

One truck driver working with Monument distillers ltd told me not to mind rumor mongers maka Owerri na kwo down on a steady with ngwori cheesy

Let them increase the volume of the suffering, anyi ga di ezigbo OK.
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Proudlyomonna: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:

Here We go again.

Osun State voted against your evil APC calamity and their daft drug addict President are they Igbos?

Nasarawa, Plateau,Kano,Sokoto,Abj,Edo,Calabar etc voted against your evil APC calamity and their daft drug induced President, are they Igbos??

You are obviously destined to do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo ,Igbo eeee all the days of your life till you go die enter grave, the day you stop it your mission for this life don end be dat grin

Omo na rubbish destiny you just carry come this life sha grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Sharpsharp00123: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Here We go again.

Osun State voted against your evil APC calamity and their daft drug addict President are they Igbos?

Nasarawa, Plateau,Kano,Sokoto,Abj,Edo,Calabar etc voted against your evil APC calamity and their daft drug induced President, are they Igbos??

You are obviously destined to do Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo ,Igbo eeee all the days of your life till you go die enter grave, the day you stop it your mission for this life don end be dat grin

Omo na rubbish destiny you just carry come this life sha grin
this is just post election trauma for igbos we understand

It’s not easy to jettison your Biafra madness n still lose out woefully
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by helinues: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
this is just post election trauma for igbos we understand

It’s not easy to jettison your Biafra madness n still lose out woefully

grin

You wicked fa

A primary school pupil about to give a speech to the birds.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by HarryGleb: 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

grin

You wicked fa

A primary school pupil about to give a speech to the birds.

grin
I want to help you ok.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are just pained losers n everyone knows that’s already

We are waiting for u again come 2027

so that you will teach them political lesson once more.. just like you did in 2015 under sai baba

Life is good in all Yoruba land
fuel is 100 with zero insecurity..
others are suffering

sai APc

1 Like

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by olawalepopoola: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2023
Na your people be walking corpse.
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by Uyomiya: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2023
helinues:

Stop being incoherent. You have been trolling me for years with nothing less than thousands of monikers, yes thousands, over 5 years trolling yet na me no get job. Make you self reason am logically, how can someone who is productive be engaging in the futile efforts below, not even the wiped ones which sometimes they could be 3-4 pages. So you will waste time to first create disposable email, then register on NL for code before doing the trolling and in all, na seconds it dey take mods to wipe everything away.

Bro, walahi if I were you, I would be busy searching for a meaningful life that's devoid of wasting life and time away trolling others just because they are not supporting what you are supporting.

Do you need a herbalist to tell you lots are wrong?

So you want to be useless?

1 Like

Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by MrsTwrite(f): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2023
This is too harsh.
Re: We Are Just Walking Corpses In Nigeria by wakaman: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Ori awon people yi ti baje Pata Pata.

Awon Alaida.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: US Judge Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Credentials In 2 Days / This Is What Atiku Has Been Doing To Tinubu / Festus Keyamo Used The Ministry Of Aviation Twitter Account To Celebrate Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.