Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October (22187 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / Atiku's Star Witness faults US Court Judgment On Tinubu's Forfeiture Of $460,000 / Keyamo: Tinubu’s Forfeiture Of $460,000 Was Civil, Not Criminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Programmer47: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
Very fraudulent hunan being .
Tibubu's supporters are even worse. You can never see them making rational comments.
Only to throw tribal slurs and insult others. No direction, no sense , everything zero.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by bluefilm: 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
My name has been messed up many times in the US, this is a common knowledge. Like said, nothing will be found in those papers. US is not even looking to destroy Nigeria relationship instead it is looking to strengthen it. For that reason alone, even if there’s anything to see, it will be redacted under the national security act lol you people know nothing for real.

Dey play, you hear?

Just dey play.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by ItswellMike: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Another disappointment loading for many people because there will be nothing tangible to see in those files lol… this will only be another win for Tinubu..lol
Hahaha......
We dey wait
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by lesbiconverter: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

How can you say people are disappointed on anything about the druggie? You mean such release will stop him from being former drug lord?
He keeps falsifying the truth to cover his tracks and the gullible children of the corn are swallowing it whole

1 Like

Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by nairanaira12: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
Another disappointment loading for many people because there will be nothing tangible to see in those files lol… this will only be another win for Tinubu..lol
. Wait until the release
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by prophetfire: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
sunboy:
It's already shameful that his crime riddled life is putting NIGERIA on the spotlight for the wrong reasons.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by sunboy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
prophetfire:
It's already shameful that his crime riddled life is putting NIGERIA on the spotlight for the wrong reasons.

You people are the ones putting Nigeria on the spot for the wrong reasons. Cyber bullying a university, cyber bullying sitting judges. That’s you guys making it seem like Nigerians are rascals. FBI and POTUS will be the next people you people will bully.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:51am On Sep 13, 2023
sunboy:

If you’re well traveled you wouldn’t ask a stranger on a public forum if they’ve ever traveled out. That right there exposed your mindset.

Read what I wrote again. Then comprehend
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by TOSMAK007(m): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2023
Tinubu position in the Ecowas will only cast him the more because other country journalists will start coming after him
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by AgentKB: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2023
ganisucks:

The FBI will release it. But Obidients are chasing shadows. Why will the FBI release it? Simple- Just look at Gabon, Niger and Mali and you will know what the cabal is up to. Everything was planned from the get-go. The economy cannot support numerous profligacy of the NASS and governors. We are returning to the 90's. The time of people selling cars, endless credit to push drugs, yahoo boys and so on will soon be over. I.e. For now. Nigerians should get ready for SAP 2. Nigerians are going to suffer like never before. Goodluck to Nigerians.

I'm a little curious please, like what do you call the one we're doing now? Is there any suffering that could be worse than the one Nigeria is going through right now?

Lol. I doubt if any suffering can mean anything to this nation anymore sir. People have suffered and it has become a normal lifestyle. The leaders have done a good job of building a nation that's dedicated to making its people feel the worst of pains. So ignore the dooms message. The nation is already doomed. No other doom can be worse.

Don't add emotional pains to the physiological and psychological pains that people are already going through.
Re: FBI To Release Documents On Tinubu’s Forfeiture Case In October by Programmer47: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
favor914:
Truth about what? You oblivious things still filled with hate, are just chasing shadows, after the next thing, you will shift to the next episode.

Favor914, chief account of the brainless mob, I see you. Please insult me some more and call me Ipob. You literally have nothing else to offer.

You should be happy that your principal can finally shut everyone up but here you are convulsing as usual. Don't let me stop you Jare, work for your money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Rejects Aregbsola’s Half Salaries - PUNCH / Top Boko Haram Commander, 55 Others Killed In Malumfatori, Borno State / James Ibori Wins £1 In UK For Being Unlawfully Detained For 42 Hours In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.