Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Are You Not Entertained? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Not Entertained? (244 Views)

I Never Entertained Any Fear Over Lawsuits Against Me – Otti On Tribunal Victory / Nigerians: Are You Not Entertained? / Kanu: We've Entertained Enough Of Your Nuisance - Anambra Elders Warns Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Not Entertained? by TheEndless: 3:44am On Sep 12, 2023
As seen on Twitter.
Once again, yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–s and dangerous stupidity. A race of subhumans that will continue to suffer and sadly they can’t smile anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1700845913315385419

Re: Are You Not Entertained? by iammo(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2023
cool

In your mind you feel you are mocking him, but psychologically you are mocking thousands of people like him from LP and PDP, all Nigerians who went to bed without food

This is the path of Arrogance that led to Obi's failure

Even Misguided Rinu Oduala, Falz Falana, Macaroni and other Yoruba Obidient can never be happy you calling their Muslim Yoruba tribes men Pigs

Re: Are You Not Entertained? by AFunJar: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

In your mind you feel you are mocking him, but psychologically you are mocking thousands of people like him from LP and PDP, all Nigerians who went to bed without food

Lol… You guys are just pathetic!
Obi is a made man whether he won the election or not.

Now you tell me, what was the path of arrogance that led to his poverty??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Not Entertained? by iammo(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2023
AFunJar:

And what was the path of arrogance that led to his poverty??

I believe you have his handle and you are on Twitter, do your self a favor and take your questions to him
Re: Are You Not Entertained? by AFunJar: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:

I believe you have his handle and you are on Twitter, do your self a favor and take your questions to him
You seemed to have taken it upon yourself to educate us about paths, so why not answer our questions!

Where you just talking about calling yoruba Mozulems πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–s??

What about the igbos that are card members of your party of 1000 thieves and even the ones that have joined your online idiocy due to joblessness??

I wonder how they feel everyday when dingBAT has commissioned his BATstards to always denigrate their tribe at every given opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Not Entertained? by BoldBrainz(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2023
AFunJar:

You seemed to have taken it upon yourself to educate us about paths, so why not answer our questions!

The nigga you're quoting is tethering on the brink of insanity. He defends everything that's APC related, to the point he dishes slurs and abuses with reckless abandon, but runs to the moderators if you're having none of his behavioural inadequacies. He's always first to incite other users, then runs to moderators for succour when you serve him his own recipe.

Very dumb fvcker!
Re: Are You Not Entertained? by XY23: 8:34am On Sep 12, 2023
TheEndless:
As seen on Twitter.
Once again, yoruba Mozulem πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–πŸ–s and dangerous stupidity. A race of subhumans that will continue to suffer and sadly they can’t smile anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We will keep reminding them that 'my tribesman is in power' is not an achievement.
Re: Are You Not Entertained? by AFunJar: 8:59am On Sep 12, 2023
XY23:

We will keep reminding them that 'my tribesman is in power' is not an achievement.
There’s no point reminding them. Let them keep wallowing in that deranged stupidity they like to confuse with sophistication!
Re: Are You Not Entertained? by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Even Misguided Rinu Oduala, Falz Falana, Macaroni and other Yoruba Obidient can never be happy you calling their Muslim Yoruba tribes men Pigs

So this is the best that brain of you can come up with?
Re: Are You Not Entertained? by Telekinetic: 11:34am On Sep 12, 2023
TheEndless:
As seen on Twitter.
Only 100 days o and they are already wailing!
What will now happen after 4 years eh??!

(1) (Reply)

1,200 Osun Customers Arrested For Energy Theft In Six Months -IBEDC / Nigeria's Financial Mess: The Tragedy Of The Buhari Years / Will Functioning Refineries In Nigeria Affect The Inflow Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.