Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 PM

PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline (23353 Views)

Dealers Demand ₦850/Litre Diesel As Dangote, Marketers Meet / Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by EtovalRealEst: 9:42am On Sep 12, 2023
cool it is easy to blame the Dangote Group for missing deadlines when the appropriate thing to do is to reach o and ask
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Decarbonisation: 9:43am On Sep 12, 2023
People believed Dangote was going to begin production in August? Lol.

Clowns.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Faposky95: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:
The funny thing about Dangote refinery is now Igbo lamenting on how it missed the production date. I wonder how the Dangote they love to deride n denigrate missing production date is of any concern to them.

You can see I was explicit about the set of human deriding Dangote because of the missed date, so quote wisely if you wan mention. To call out a foolish set of fools for being foolish is as easy as 1 2 3 for me

Calling out......as easy as 1,2,3......
You should not be here....
This is a place for very complex and difficult set of humans.... probably not you
Advice
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Ventura1: 9:49am On Sep 12, 2023
I think the Emefiele mess is so bad that it is hitting Dangote.

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Swiftgrp: 9:50am On Sep 12, 2023
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by hiltop2: 9:52am On Sep 12, 2023
Dangote refinery is a scam, they've used the so called project to siphoned billions of $ since Jonathan regime. Government should assist other interested business men to establish modular refineries or allow Chinese to build one and see results in no time. What help has Dangote monopolies in Sugar, Cement and the rest done to Nigerians? Those rogues are just using him for cover up to milk us dry. Let's see how long our endurance will last. President Tinubu as a matter of urgency liberates Nigerians from the claws of Dangote and his cohorts
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by complexstuffs(m): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2023
joggler:
LOL. Dangote is not a business man. Without govt influence and patronage he would be no where. He cant compete favourably with other market forces.

He was into pasta and noodles but sold out the company to Indomie because he couldnt compete favourably.

What about his DANA foods and beverages? He chickened out and sold to Chi Vita abi na Chi exotic

Govt patronized him and gave him ridiculous rates in dollar exchange while other enterpreneurs suffered.

How many times did he write to FG to whittle out his competitors in business? Ask BUA cement how far!!

How about his sugar company?

Cement in other African countries na between 1500-1700 but for Naija na 5k. The man na wicked fellow.

He was sole importer of several items but when the embargo was lifted to allow other marketer get involved he jappa

i pray JAGABAN focuses on revamping the refineries make Dangote just the Negedu.

In his mind the refineries would not work so that he would dominate the petroleum industry..

IPOB hatred, BIGOTRY and envy

FG under Buhari was practically spoon feeding Innoson motors and Allen Oyeama of Air Peace but it's Dangote that is turning your head
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Confirm4real(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Anything Buhari touch na damage, Dangote should have waited for Tinubu to commission the refinery undecided
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Originalsly: 9:55am On Sep 12, 2023
Beremx:

Why running to commission the refinery when it's not completely built?

It can only be commissioned once..... the record will show it was commissioned by Buhari ... who provided an enabling environment for local entrepreneurs.

@ topic .... I said it before.... the West does not want Africa to be independent... they must be consumers ... a source of raw materials but not finished products. They would not allow Dangote to be supplying Africa with refined petroleum products... the West must continue to provide such. As I see it ... the date of production will be kept pushing back .... Dangote will be unable to meet his debt deadlines ... his debtors will seize the refinery.... and only then will the refinery go into full production.
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by MEGAWATCH: 9:56am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:
The funny thing about Dangote refinery is now Igbo lamenting on how it missed the production date. I wonder how the Dangote they love to deride n denigrate missing production date is of any concern to them.

You can see I was explicit about the set of human deriding Dangote because of the missed date, so quote wisely if you wan mention. To call out a foolish set of fools for being foolish is as easy as 1 2 3 for me

Sincerely speaking I doubt if you were given any BRAIN by God!
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by arantess: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Water is wet
😆
Something sane people knew long ago
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Musisco01(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/pengassan-reacts-as-dangote-refinery-misses-production-deadline/?amp

Anybody who believed that deadline in the first place is a big fool
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Elsueno: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2023
🤣
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Hpesoj: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:

You should be ashamed of yourself. At your age, all you think and breathe is tribalism. For the records, Nigeria has a 20 percent stake in the refinery as such demands to know everything about the company's operation. You don't see Nigerians asking about the operation of other modular refineries because the Nigerian people's money is not there.

Grow up and be useful to yourself and your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by mblarry1(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Fulaninigger: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
The business segment that made Dangote successful, is by govt influence and patronage

Where he is not and fails, it's because his not a good businessman

Why didn't he use the same government influence and patronage on other businesses that he failed?🤡🤣😂

There are 5 Nigerian billionaires according to Forbes, all made their fortunes in Nigeria. But only Dangote is supported by the government, the man most have strong juju🤣😂🤡🤡🤡

Its not like we don't know all this is as a result of hate for northerners

If your a successful northerner businessman, government most have supported you. If your a southerner, is through hard work. Even tho southerners have ruled 15 out of 24yrs of our democracy
joggler:
LOL. Dangote is not a business man. Without govt influence and patronage he would be no where. He cant compete favourably with other market forces.

He was into pasta and noodles but sold out the company to Indomie because he couldnt compete favourably.

What about his DANA foods and beverages? He chickened out and sold to Chi Vita abi na Chi exotic

Govt patronized him and gave him ridiculous rates in dollar exchange while other enterpreneurs suffered.

How many times did he write to FG to whittle out his competitors in business? Ask BUA cement how far!!

How about his sugar company?

Cement in other African countries na between 1500-1700 but for Naija na 5k. The man na wicked fellow.

He was sole importer of several items but when the embargo was lifted to allow other marketer get involved he jappa

i pray JAGABAN focuses on revamping the refineries make Dangote just the Negedu.

In his mind the refineries would not work so that he would dominate the petroleum industry..
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by NAC1666: 10:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Islie:

https://punchng.com/pengassan-reacts-as-dangote-refinery-misses-production-deadline/?amp

SCAM everywhere. By this time next year,na the same thing we go dey hear about the Refinery. Who do us this?
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Fearyourcreator: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2023
Millimann:
Scammers.!
The project is there for all to see .. there might have been a good reason why it didn't commence production on the stipulated date ... Why patient is far from many of you is what I don't... Make una calm down na... Kilode! Thank God work is going on on the PH refinery... Sooner or later work will start in both of these places... And everyone will be easier somehow anyhow for one side ... It's not far anymore ...
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Fearyourcreator: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2023
safarilove:
Make una no go over rely on Dangote..the man too like monopoly oo
That one no mean say fuel price go come down except we fix all our refineries..
Take Dangote Cement as a case study..
He is not the only one producing cement... Buy another product
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Elsueno: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Originalsly:

It can only be commissioned once..... the record will show it was commissioned by Buhari ... who provided an enabling environment for local entrepreneurs.

@ topic .... I said it before.... the West does not want Africa to be independent... they must be consumers ... a source of raw materials but not finished products. They would not allow Dangote to be supplying Africa with refined petroleum products... the West must continue to provide such. As I see it ... the date of production will be kept pushing back .... Dangote will be unable to meet his debt deadlines ... his debtors will seize the refinery.... and only then will the refinery go into full production.

This incompetence has nothing to do with the West....China is d one handling d building of dat refinery....I don't like the West but honestly, they have a limit to thier fuvckery..dis is just strictly 9ja black man politics and incompetence
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by TUTU147: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2023
So what are the trailers loading in the refinery that trailers are moving in and out of the area everyday
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Omobude244: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

The project is there for all to see .. there might have been a good reason why it didn't commence production on the stipulated date ... Why patient is far from many of you is what I don't... Make una calm down na... Kilode! Thank God work is going on on the PH refinery... Sooner or later work will start in both of these places... And everyone will be easier somehow anyhow for one side ... It's not far anymore ...
In 2yrs time,
U will come and repeat this ur comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by femicyrus(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2023
Privatization of government responsibilities is a scam
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by ufotunang: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2023
yinchar:
Dangote
,.. dangote just deceived and scammed nigerians that his refinery will start by August 2023 ... nawaoooo
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Fearyourcreator: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Omobude244:

In 2yrs time,
U will come and repeat this ur comment
Repeat what Sir?
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by ufotunang: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2023
Buhari that commissioned the refinery and dangote just deceived and scammed nigerians that dangote refinery will start by August 2023 ... nawaoooo
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2023
OAFMods:

Attention seeker
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by Benekkk: 10:32am On Sep 12, 2023
This nation had four functioning refineries!
Any politician that wants respect and credibility (which are currently lacking) cause them to function again despite the crooks in and outside nnfeesee! Shikena!
Why should a country be premised on one man’s business venture?
Re: PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline by ufotunang: 10:33am On Sep 12, 2023
Beremx:
And that's how they will miss till 2025.

Why running to commission the refinery when it's not completely built?
..do not mind Buhari.. Buhari wanted to commission the refinery under his name and before his tenure ends...that is why he rushed to commission it and deceived and scammed nigerians that the refinery will start by August 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'INEC Rec Is Working For PDP, Redeploy Him': Akwa Ibom Youths Protest (Photos) / Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe / Tinubu, Yahaya Bello, Dangote, Nwoko, Dino, Natasha Nominated For Peace Aaward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.