Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices (38330 Views)

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Uyomiya: 9:21am On Sep 12, 2023
This man went to his village Gawama in Bauchi State to get two boys to stay with him and teach them how to work But While they were working with him, he killed them both and eat their meat. πŸ˜­πŸ’”
He then went back to their parent to complaints that they have ran away with his money and requested that another child be given to him. He was in the process of killing the third one when he was caught.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by TemplarLandry: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Kingozymandias(m): 9:23am On Sep 12, 2023
This one is a cannibal. He lives off human meat

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by DCmaverick(m): 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
But why is it dat almost all the corruptions in Nigeria usually comes frm de north bt they are the ones in power,

WHY?

36 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by bigdawg7: 9:24am On Sep 12, 2023
Ahh! this one na carnivorous humanbeing oh

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Uyomiya: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2023
bigdawg7:
Ahh! this one na carnivorous humanbeing oh

Yup
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Uyomiya: 9:27am On Sep 12, 2023
Kingozymandias:
This one is a cannibal. He lives off human meat

Transylvania

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by illicit(m): 9:28am On Sep 12, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by BOSSkesh(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Cannibals

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by TooMuchStuff: 9:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Evidence of ancestral powers. May hos forebears are cannibals and love to eat human flesh.
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Nokio2: 10:02am On Sep 12, 2023
TemplarLandry:
I dedicate idleness to u n him by airforce ΒΉ great jam!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:31am On Sep 12, 2023
Just pray u don't fall into the hands of this kinda devilish individuals because the world is filled with them. There r pple that don't have a heart anymore. They don't have feelings nd emotion anymore and as such to them killing their fellow human is just like killing a rat.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by talented321: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2023
When i saw the headline my weed fall from my hand...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by securitywatch50: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2023
Inside life, maybe he thinks they are government parliative in the state.

5 Likes

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by izonborn098(m): 11:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Not that they are wise or smart but population and corporation is what the north is using to rule this country..
DCmaverick:
But why is it dat almost all the corruptions in Nigeria usually comes frm de north bt they are the ones in power,

WHY?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by DyingFetus: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2023
Their meat must be delicious

I don't eat human meat except if the person's willing to give himself up and signs and undertaking
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by FitCorper: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Omooooo…. E be tins. Shey na hunger, anger or wickedness?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by Authoreety: 1:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Terrible
Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by latlat(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
He needs to be locked away forever

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices by KingLennon(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
I thought I have heard it all. Angel Michael blow the trumpet, lets rest abeg sad

End of discussion

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife / Video Of FRSC Officer Beating A Lady On The Road Goes Viral / 21-yr-old Man Commits Suicide β€˜to Go Home And Rest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.