Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina (24033 Views)

How Tinubu Defeated His Opponents Despite Losing Lagos, Kano And FCT / You Defeated Atiku In Court Because You're President — Obasanjo Blasts Buhari / Presidency Reveals How Buhari Defeated Atiku, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Heffalump(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tell them Pastor!! Even if Prophet Jeremiah who wrote the book of Lamentations in the Bible come back from the Dead to tell them this Honest Truth, they still will not hear. They Love their Delusions!!

Only fools believe Tinubu won the election. The Hypocrisy in Nigeria is too much. Even when the truth is very obvious, people still pretend and feign ignorance.
Nigeria cannot progress like this.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by phemmyfour: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
AutoConsult:
Dr. Abel Damina ripped into Nigerian pastors in that video. I hope they learn. Their conduct during campaigns and election really brought shame to the church.

Nigerian pastors prophesy from their minds and ask God to conform by force. God send you?
Very useless people, God don't interfere in sports, politics etc

I remembered late TB Joshua prophesy on Chelsea vs Bayern ucl final in 2012, that was his last football prophesy. He failed woefully
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by phemmyfour: 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
RexTramadol1:
I once argued this with one Obi supporter pre-election.

Dude was telling me God has programmed Obi, quoting Pastor Chris.

Told him, God doesn’t choose for man anymore, that time has passed and the ship has sailed.

Now, man will choose what he wants.
I don't know why people still believe in Pastor Chris, someone that linked 5G to covid 19 grin

I m sure his Church is using 5G for his online broadcast now
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by emerged01(m): 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
whytediamond:
grin

grin

Racoon, you see the bolded? It's not different from what the pastor is saying. God created man but gave him the free will to choose his ways.

Accountability is different from interference. That he didn't mention accountability doesn't make his point "false" or invalid.
Pls tell him! He quoted the scripture but he didnt understand it. For the fact that God didnt create us robots,he always recognize our will and never interfere when trying to exercise the will to choose.

Deuteronomy 30 vs 19T
his day I call the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Acidosis(m): 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
He is right. God has no hand in your choice to appoint or select a decent man/criminal.

Men of God should stop quoting Romans 13:1 to manipulate their members into praying for a so called leader. I will NOT.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Rowj: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

False! There is nothing that happens under the earth that is outside the purvey of the Lord God Almighty. He allows humanity to use their conscience to fear him and do what is right. However, He will seat to judge everyone according to every deeds done with their given sound mind and conscience.
. You are not even saying anything, you just want to quote him wrong.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Rowj: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
AutoConsult:
Dr. Abel Damina ripped into Nigerian pastors in that video. I hope they learn. Their conduct during campaigns and election really brought shame to the church.

Nigerian pastors prophesy from their minds and ask God to conform by force. God send you?
fake pastors everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Slurity(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
HugeElephant:
Where were these Pastors when TINUBUANDSHETIMA arranged fake bishop and pastors lol

He has not been reading his Bible anyway
what has he been reading?
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Dbakre1: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
I guess the proceeds the millions generated by political parties around the globe via sales of nomination and expression of interest forms to intending political office holders were sent to God's First Bank account too. I guess the recent military coups around African was planned and sponsored by God too. I also guess that village head who steals and sells people's land is another God's appointee.
Oga abeg stop misinterpreting the bible.
God has created us and given us laid down instructions on how to coordinate and rule ourselves to HIS mighty Glory. Na we dey mess ourselves up, e no concern the Almighty God.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by geemd434: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

False! There is nothing that happens under the earth that is outside the purvey of the Lord God Almighty. He allows humanity to use their conscience to fear him and do what is right. However, He will seat to judge everyone according to every deeds done with their given sound mind and conscience.

Shat up... Mumu .... Society is made by man....
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by DTaj: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mrs. Margaret Obi, Mr. Peter Obi's wife, is 49. Mr. Peter Obi is 62. He married her when she was 18 years old, and he was 31 years old.

Where are Nairalanders who insulted Buhari so brutally for marrying Aisha Buhari, when she was also 18?

HYPOCRITES!
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Nato008(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
So if God doesn't interfer in affairs of men...then why do we waste time going to church, heck church should be closed down and let men handle there affairs....his own first cause then there is no need for them....the have no use or relevance

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by zionstaar75: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=jmoore post=125742390]My signature says it all.

The election was a survey about those who have sense and those who lack it.

Tinubu won because those who voted for him have no sense. Why would any sensible person vote for a drug trafficker? An identity criminal, primary school, secondary school certificate forgery.

God will into interfere in what we can do for ourselves.

India just landed on the moon. Nigeria, when? If u hadsense you'llknowthedefinitionofdrug 🚥. That u don't know meaning U DON'T HAVE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by paschalj4(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:
A lot of Pastors don’t even know their bible

He appoints all leaders; even those leaders who are evil and perform wicked deeds. Daniel 2:21 says, “he removes kings and sets up kings.”
Try to read and comprehend, God (appoints) you to be a leader of his people, it is not through election. (there is a huge difference between being appointed and being elected) to lead.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Thundafireseun: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
paschalj4:
Try to read and comprehend, God (appoints) you to be a leader of his people, it is not through election. (there is a huge difference between being appointed and being elected) to lead.
ODE my point is GOD is involved in our every day life
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Archtype(m): 2:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
And Pastor Damina is right... we need to understand that "God does not interfere directly in all these small and great woes or activities of men from the very beginning; He has woven his perfect laws into His creation. They do their work automatically and incorruptibly, so that all may be fulfilled and work on uniformly without ceasing without prejudice in favour of or detriment to anyone. It is not necessary for the Creator to interfere in any special cases, this work goes on without intermission or favouritism and it has no deficiencies; so, what people call Miracle is just some laws we obeyed without knowing"
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by GrandTempestPro: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:

Read Isaiah 32: 1-8, regarding when God will interfere in rulership.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by trueking: 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
People who listen to this man need to be careful. Some things he says are without Biblical backing
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by Ijeomamichael(f): 3:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
God rules the affairs of men and his will must be done concerning Nigeria it's just a matter of time, because his timing differs from ours
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by civboy: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He appoints all leaders; even those leaders who are evil and perform wicked deeds. Daniel 2:21 says, “he removes kings and sets up kings.”

God does that, but not always. It is like when the Bible says that God heals or saves or causes prosperity. These are things that God does. But it doesn't mean that he always do it. For example, what do you think of people who make covenants with principalities like the demons in the water in exchange for political positions and who get it? Would you say that God put them in office?
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by ShaqFu: 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
musicwriter:
This is one of the morons I sent my hard earned money some years back when I still identified as a fool in the name of Jesus.
Can't believe that I was once stupid enough to send my money to a pastor in the name of a fake god!!

Well, I've requested my money back on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/7124687/need-offering-money-back-attention
Did you get it back?
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by musicwriter(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
Did you get it back?

No, and the purpose wasn't to get any money back. It's gone, it's gone.

The real purpose was to show some ardent Jesus followers here on Nairaland that I also participated in the Jesus blindness, some years back before I woke up to the reality that Jesus is a FRAUD.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by descartes400: 3:56pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:

This your statement makes God culpable of heinous atrocities of the highest proportion. Your logic: he appointed hitler, slave trade was his doing and way of using human lives to play draft and kalo kalo after all JOB was a perfect example. He approved of the decimation of Libya, Iraq, the apartheid state of Israel continued killings of Palestinians etc. Can He then claim to be HOLY and Righteous? How can a Murderer of Men sit in judgement over other murderer of men who only wants to follow his foot steps! Afterall be ye perfect, just as your heavenly father is perfect!
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by soccerlite: 4:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
in order to make sense some pastor just say heresies

" God doesn't interfere in the affairs of men"

What's done on earth that God doesn't allow

The number of people that hitler killed, still he's God

Rubbish
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by soccerlite: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2023
civboy:

God does that, but not always. It is like when the Bible says that God heals or saves or causes prosperity. These are things that God does. But it doesn't mean that he always do it. For example, what do you think of people who make covenants with principalities like the demons in the water in exchange for political positions and who get it? Would you say that God put them in office?

Did God put someone in office isn't the issue.

Nothing on earth that God doesn't know of

If he allow it He's God, if He doesn't allow it He's God

In dis country abacha wanted to be president, he has been endorsed by all the political parties available then

Did he get it

The said pastor said people cursed buhari and nothing happened

buhari ruled for 2 different era, and he was the worst, what curse pass that

Mind you people said in 2015 that he's messiah Haba

Continue serving God the end will justify
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by ussv: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chai! True talk, solid food for thought
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by walefresh3(m): 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2023
jmoore:
My signature says it all.

The election was a survey about those who have sense and those who lack it.

Tinubu won because those who voted for him have sense. But those that voted Peter obi are not sensible person how would dey have votes for a uk convicted detainee criminal, a known criminal from agulu.. A third class philosopher from third world University in third world country ? A political fraudster, A religion fanatic... And a Terrorist patron for that matter...

Thank GOD nigerians dodged that agulu fraudster that lie per second

Obi supporters are lunatics dey can't choose for nigerians
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by walefresh3(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
[quote author=walefresh3 post=125749167][/quote]Good thank God we didn't vote that agulu THIEF
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by paschalj4(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Thundafireseun:

ODE my point is GOD is involved in our every day life
Yes i know, but the difference is clear God can never come down from heaven and conduct elections for us as a man, in as much as we can't do without God in our everyday life.

Though not everybody believes in the supernatural.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
I gave up on Christianity and Christians when I saw the video of one pastor begging Remi Tinubu to PLEASE poison her husband. And the entire congregation was clapping vigorously. That was when I fully realized that Christianity is a demonic cult and the bible is a demonic book.
Re: Why Tinubu Defeated Atiku, Obi And Why God Didn't Interfer - Pastor Abel Damina by lexy2014: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
MorataFC:
God rules in the affairs of men, and God chooses leaders from within, If the nation is good, a good leader will be selected among the people and if the nation is evil, a wicked fellow will be selected and elected as their leader, a nation can't be evil and expect a good leader, where will the good leader come from? From Europe,America or heaven?

Did God choose king Saul?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ethiopian Airlines Breaks Silence On Controversial Nigeria Air / Tinubu Violates Own Directive On Reducing Travel Delegations / Tinubu Calls For The Abolition Of The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.