Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America (622 Views)

Kenya Denies Arrest & Deportation Of Nnamdi Kanu / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by okeysoninv: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2023
Prophecy ! Are you living in America for 30yrs without green card , illegal immigrants . The time is up. America shall begin to deport many people living without green card , people that stays very long in the land. This is bad . I sympathize with my fellow Africans , NIGERIANS living in America. They are going going to be deported.
Re: Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by Alchemy528: 10:53am On Sep 12, 2023
Wahala
Re: Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by HeatSeeker(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2023
okeysoninv:
Prophecy ! Are you living in America for 30yrs without green card , illegal immigrants . The time is up. America shall begin to deport many people living without green card , people that stays very long in the land. This is bad . I sympathize with my fellow Africans , NIGERIANS living in America. They are going going to be deported.

Ogbeni prophesy something good jare! Not all this doom and gloom angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by SmartPolician: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2023
Where did you read this?

Joe Biden will grant automatic permanent residency to all illegal immigrants once he wins the election in November 2024.
Re: Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by Validated: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2023
SmartPolician:
Where did you read this?

Joe Biden will grant automatic permanent residency to all illegal immigrants once he wins the election in November 2024.

Not supporting the prophesy, Donald Trump is coming back and it going to be BRUTAL for any undocumented person stil in the US by then.
Re: Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by Righthussle: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2023
My problem with these pulpit bandits is that they have no shame. If this prophecy doesn't come to pass, he will still give another prophecy next time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecy: Massive Deportation Of NIGERIANS And Others Living In America by helinues: 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2023
Amalar is very good for malaria symptoms. You should be alright

(1) (Reply)

NURTW Crisis: NLC Laments Tinubu Govt, Police Support For MC Oluomo’s Faction / Aguyi Ironsi: The real coup happened on January 16,1966, / Tribune Reporter Collapses At NASS, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.