Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing (24684 Views)

Umahi: "Arrest Anyone Not Wearing Face Mask In Ebonyi" / APC Vows To Punish Amosun After Elections / Gbemi Saraki Stays Put In APC, Vows To Win Kwara For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Brushstrokes20: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Bullocks 🤣😄😆
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Monday60655(m): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2023
Useless and full APC ass lickers. Do they think USA is Nigeria where they treat citizens anyhow for exercising their civic right.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Decarbonisation: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Illegitimate president
A destructive and good for nothing political party
All of you are mad in APC, including your supporters and the fraudulent Tinubu
Eyin Asinwin Jatijati!
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Fearyourcreator: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Trump never congratulated Biden on his victory. Biden has spent almost 4 years and is going for re-election tongue
There brain don melt comot for their head na
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wetin their Protest wan Achieve 🤔🤔 Bunch of Sore Losers!!

Why you dey take the losing personal? Nobody is even calling for protest and you guys are busy making empty noise.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Splitmind: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Shoot them on sight!
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by ObidenceNeckpre: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mau be your non druggie miserable fada will know . Ask him when u get home grin
Frigga13:
Apc clowns grin

Arrest them how ?

Nigeria police ; and deport them

Some people brains has gone sour …

When is druggie returning from the trip he went ?

Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by NaijaCrusader: 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
Arrest someone for protesting in a country renowned for protest and protection of free speech. This must be a joke I am sure. Make Mr President do come home oo matter full for ground for Naija
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Padipadi: 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Iamzik:

Let it bring more disgrace please. The world need to know the fraud that calls himself president

For your information with someone like Tinubu APC will keep rigging elections and bribing judges until he destroy Nigeria and turn it to a one party state .

If you don't believe me go to Lagos and ask questions
I saw it all.
Actually Tinubu got votes more than others
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Poll23: 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
You're even announcing what you'll do, arrest any mongrel and imprison them for complete 8yrs
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by MartinsD12(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:
APC Party Vows To Get Nigerians Arrested If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu’s Outing At UN Assembly In New York

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/12/apc-party-vows-get-nigerians-arrested-if-they-protest-disrupt-president-tinubus-outing
They apc can't do anything
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Iamzik: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Padipadi:

I saw it all.
Actually Tinubu got votes more than others

Very well

Then let his supporters quit whinning.
Leaders get scrutinized everywhere in the world.

APC did worse to PDP with all manner of protests and propaganda both home and abroad. APC invented this type of opposition let them enjoy what they created
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Omodua(m): 7:55pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:
APC Party Vows To Get Nigerians Arrested If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu’s Outing At UN Assembly In New York

https://saharareporters.com/2023/09/12/apc-party-vows-get-nigerians-arrested-if-they-protest-disrupt-president-tinubus-outing
Tinubu should embrace peace at home by reaching out to opposition parties and apologise to them for miscarriage of justice.

That's only to bring peace and harmony to the land. Not gunboat diplomacy or physical assaults on the opposition.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by AskNgige2: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This mumu APC people thinks new York is Lagos

I laugh 😂

Tinibu is already a dead man in this his government... Buhari will be better than him
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by adecz: 8:05pm On Sep 12, 2023
If they, the APC try anything, na dem
Police go arrest and jail. Do they think
the US is Nigeria❓❓❓😕😕😕

In the US, citizens are free to protest and
even insult the American President in
public without them being arrested, talk
less of a president from a banana, shtihole
Republic❗️❗️❗️😕😕😕

Nonsense and blulshit... 😡😡👎👎👎
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Confirmedzombie: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Peter obi is the one sponsoring the useless protest.

What will their protest achieve. I pity Obi because he can never contest any elevtion again and get the support of other tribes.

The igbo hate on president Tinubu has gone beyond redemption.

Shame on Peter Obi the fake messiah of the igbos.

Shame on obedients
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Confirmedzombie: 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:
will they go to US to arrest them? this is the reason why we dont take these clowns serious

See this one brain has lost. APC USA Chapter will arrest them.

Igbos hate for Tinubu is beyond redemption
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Chucks13: 8:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
Arrest them and sentence them to minimum of 4 years imprisonment with fine option.

Motherfucker sons of bitch God forsaken animals called obidients, arrest them all they are bastards....
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by AskNgige2: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
sukar886:
This APC no get sense oo, arrest people protesting abroad, ayam not understanding

Seems like Tinibu prophecy must surely come to back o..

From what am seeing..

Same way u prophecy about this dollars rise..

Hmmm
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:
Arrest them and sentence them to minimum of 4 years imprisonment with fine option.

Motherfucker sons of bitch God forsaken animals called obidients, arrest them all they are bastards....

cheesy cheesy no go drown in your tears o cheesy
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Chucks13: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rayban25:

cheesy cheesy no go drown in your tears o cheesy

Go and protest and chop stealth we wish you RIP in advance.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by t2luv1: 8:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
dre11:

Get arrested in good olde USA for exercising one given 1st Amendment right !!!! This is a lie. Even the so-called FBI will never dare arrest you. Freedom of speech is one of the most cherished Amendment of all the Amendments. This is not that Kosi kosi kosi country kosi owo kosi epo kosi ina always kosi kosi. Get outta here
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by czarr(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
Rumundele:
Its like some news on nairaland appear somewhere and people started commenting before it will show here for ordinary people to comment their own.

I refreshed reading the message on top i didn't see this message only for me to refreshed again and saw this message with 2 pages of comments already.
They already commented before the mods move the topic to the front page. Not all topics go to front page.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Thinkfree(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
The satanic party thinks the US is like this shithole that doesn't tolerate opposition and dissenting voices. Ebola Tinubu will be thoroughly humiliated and disgraced once he steps foot in America.
the shitoles made the so called Western world today
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Allisgud: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Mumu apcs they should send egbetokun the tiger along with him,USA has the highest nomba of Nigerian,infact the nigerians in US is more than Ibadan people
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
Na dem dey talk about restoring democracy in Niger republic.

Hypocrites grin
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by wanimo: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
APC is having problems with APC and they are calling Obidients....

Is God not a miracle worker?
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by APCNig: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
The satanic party thinks the US is like this shithole that doesn't tolerate opposition and dissenting voices. Ebola Tinubu will be thoroughly humiliated and disgraced once he steps foot in America.

I am sorry for you Zombidients. You don't know whom Tinubu is. You will pay for every single atrocity you commit. Just watch out
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by wicit: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
Wetin their Protest wan Achieve 🤔🤔 Bunch of Sore Losers!!
still doesn't change d fact that u are a slowpoke
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by naturefellow(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2023
nairalandankrah:
last time i checked the main opposition parties are yet to congratulate you on your victory.... so be afraid
templarlandry fraud, over to you.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by UnabashedIPOB: 9:29pm On Sep 12, 2023
The United States chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has stated that any Nigerian who “disrupts” the visit of President Bola Tinubu with protests “will face arrest and prosecution to the fullest extent of the legal framework.”

I am NOT a Liegerian but if I am, I would have dared these dimwitted FOOLS to arrest and prosecute me for protesting. Do these idiots think they are in Liegeria? Oops! I forgot they are still operating in the warped Liegerian mindset otherwise how could they even fathom the idea of talking about arresting and prosecuting any Liegerian that would protest during E-Bola Tiefnubu's visit to NY city? Lest, they forget, a right to peacefully protest is the right of every American citizen and non-citizen alike. I guess they do NOT realize that the US is NOT Liegeria where they act with impunity and intimidate their naive and helpless citizens who do not understand their rights as FREE citizens.
Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by Calitoscassius(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Apc or Naizoorian police arrest us in the US? For protesting grin grin grin grin grin grin joke of the century. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Quashes Uche Nwosu’s Candidature / Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work / IMF: Nigeria Remains Largest Economy In Africa, 26th In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.