Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI (3188 Views)

Find Bello Turji Dead Or Alive - MURIC Identifies Man Behind Sokoto Killings / The FBI had already been investigating Abba Kyari Since last year - PSC / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by nairalandankrah: 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2023
His name is Jeffrey Guterman... FBI turned down his request initially but, after every bureaucratic bottlenecks was surmounted , THE FBI HAS EVENTUALLY given in and acceded to his request.....

Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor, has said Federal Bureau of Intelligence (FBI) turned down his request to release file on Nigeria’s President-elect Bola Tinubu.

Guterman had asked the FBI to shed more light on Tinubu’s $460,000 forfeiture following a drug trafficking case he had in the United States of America in 1993.

Taking to his verified Twitter handle on Friday, the health counsellor disclosed his request was rejected because, according to the FBI, “the existence of files on third-party individuals will neither be confirmed or denied by the FBI due to unwarranted invasion of personal privacy”.

He, however, promised to consider his next plan of action, which he failed to disclose in his tweet.

“See below a copy of the letter I received today from the @FBI regarding my request, based on the Freedom of Information Act, for the FBI file on Bola Tinubu.

My request was rejected because, according to the FBI, the existence of files on third-party individuals will neither be confirmed or denied by the FBI due to unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.

“I found it noteworthy that in my online submission, I referred to Tinubu as “Bola Tinubu,” but in their letter, the FBI referred to him as TINUBU, BOLA AHMED. How would the FBI access the Ahmed part of his name?

“Again, I did not provide the Ahmed part of his name in my submission. Moreover, it is public knowledge that the FBI has a file on Tinubu for his $460,000 forfeiture to the US.
“The letter also states that if I received their response through standard mail (which I did), this is because my online submission did not meet their terms of service.

“According to the letter, my options are to (1) submit any questions by email or call their office, (2) administratively appeal their decision within 90 days of the date of their letter, and/or (3) seek dispute resolution by email.

“I will now consider my next plan of action,” he wrote.

5 Likes

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Airlord2030: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
omo igbo tinubu is your president for the next 8yrs..

you better start getting used to this and don't die of heart attack

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Acekidc4(m): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2023
This one is just wasting his time over Wetin no concern am!!

1 Like

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by AllenSpencer: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Waste of time!

Chasing shadows!

3 Likes

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Raskimonojendor: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
The far left junkie that's always begging for money from Obidients. He has shifted his focus to Nigerian obidients since the American Liberal crowd stopped giving him money for always attacking Trump during the US election period. grin

Anyway, It's just a nothing burger. FBI already stated that Tinubu doesn't have a criminal record on their database.

7 Likes

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by TemplarLandry: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
cool
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by duro4chang(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2023
They will all labour in vain.

3 Likes

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by ecolime(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
You guys just like to give yourselves hope.

Is it gutterman or FBI that will adjudicate at the supreme court?

If you didn't learn anything from last week's ruling, then your faith go really fit move mountains

This is Naija not America... Move on and start preparing for 2023 or 2027 elections.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by gratefulheart(m): 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Till 2031...

No matter your propaganda

nairalandankrah:
His name is Jeffrey Guterman... FBI turned down his request initially but, after every bureaucratic bottlenecks was surmounted , THE FBI HAS EVENTUALLY given in and acceded to his request.....

Jeffrey Guterman, a retired American mental health counsellor, has said Federal Bureau of Intelligence (FBI) turned down his request to release file on Nigeria’s President-elect Bola Tinubu.

Guterman had asked the FBI to shed more light on Tinubu’s $460,000 forfeiture following a drug trafficking case he had in the United States of America in 1993.

Taking to his verified Twitter handle on Friday, the health counsellor disclosed his request was rejected because, according to the FBI, “the existence of files on third-party individuals will neither be confirmed or denied by the FBI due to unwarranted invasion of personal privacy”.

He, however, promised to consider his next plan of action, which he failed to disclose in his tweet.

“See below a copy of the letter I received today from the @FBI regarding my request, based on the Freedom of Information Act, for the FBI file on Bola Tinubu.

My request was rejected because, according to the FBI, the existence of files on third-party individuals will neither be confirmed or denied by the FBI due to unwarranted invasion of personal privacy.

“I found it noteworthy that in my online submission, I referred to Tinubu as “Bola Tinubu,” but in their letter, the FBI referred to him as TINUBU, BOLA AHMED. How would the FBI access the Ahmed part of his name?

“Again, I did not provide the Ahmed part of his name in my submission. Moreover, it is public knowledge that the FBI has a file on Tinubu for his $460,000 forfeiture to the US.
“The letter also states that if I received their response through standard mail (which I did), this is because my online submission did not meet their terms of service.

“According to the letter, my options are to (1) submit any questions by email or call their office, (2) administratively appeal their decision within 90 days of the date of their letter, and/or (3) seek dispute resolution by email.

“I will now consider my next plan of action,” he wrote.

2 Likes

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Christistruth00: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
Post Election Loss Delusion Syndrome

Just Boil Dogonyaro leaves with Sliced red Onions and drink the water 3 times a day

You will recover

4 Likes

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by helinues: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wailers should receive sense IJN.

Imagine, it was initially by seeking advice from a mad man, now na Gutter man they are relying on. Same man who was asking them for donations before the election.

Mugu plenty for Obidients group

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Addme: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
This begger ..

1 Like

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2023
Airlord2030:

Jeffrey Guterman has suddenly become an Igbo, even Atiku too. You now begin to see the reason your father placed a curse on you .
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by opamoses1: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Jeffrey Guterman has suddenly become an Igbo, even Atiku too. You now begin to see the reason your father placed a curse on you .
He was referring to the OP.

1 Like

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by opamoses1: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
He is known for crowdfunding on twitter. If you followed the US election on twitter, you would have come across his name.

He supported liberals/democrats and was always posting all sorts about Donald Trump. Then he would request for money from his thousands of followers. But now that Biden has won the election and liberal supporters have moved on, he quickly moved on to Obidients in Nigeria.

He is just an advanced begger that has learnt how to latch on to political movements.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Airlord2030: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
we don't know gutterman in my region here tongue
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Racoon(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
This Gutterman and Galloway are a pain in the ass to the Chicago heroin druggie president what Reno Omokri have turned himself to the Obidient movement @ present.
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by ecolime(m): 6:53pm On Sep 12, 2023
opamoses1:

He is known for crowdfunding on twitter. If you followed the US election on twitter, you would have come across his name.

He supported liberals/democrats and was always posting all sorts about Donald Trump. Then he would request for money from his thousands of followers. But now that Biden has won the election and liberal supporters have moved on, he quickly moved on to Obidients in Nigeria.

He is just an advanced begger that has learnt how to latch on to political movements.
The guy na white Yahooboy. He is using Obidients to generate engagements. The guy dey cash out seriously on Twitter
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by duro4chang(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
Racoon:
This Gutterman and Galloway are a pain in the ass to the Chicago heroin druggie president what Reno Omokri have turned himself to the Obidient movement @ present.
I can assure you they are labouring in vain. Tinubu is our president. Nothing can alter it.
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Psalmistproject: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2023
Airlord2030:

We rejected buhari as a president because we know he's a disaster we were ready to drag him dirty for 8years not expecting shishi from him. He didn't disappoint us in the end.
Now we have buhari pro max. This one go sweet as him get ojoro full cardboard. We will drag him unapologetically for the number of tenures his mini minions decides to keep smuggling him into dummy palace and we are not expecting much from him cos we know how to make the system work for us.

1 Like

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by iammo(m): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2023
Tinubu no send then
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by oyatz(m): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:

He is an American collaborator of David Hundeyin in pressing the emotional buttons of the Obidients for monetary rewards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by plaindealer: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2023
Did this pandora ipob just said ordeal?

You pandora comedians live in your own warped and demented alternate reality.

Losers..

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Obakoolex(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2023
Malroux:
Helinues get a job and leave your aged parents house. Stop eating mama thank you and bothering your parents. Time waits for no one.
Mumu get a life. Stop trolling foolishly

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by nairanaira12: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2023
Airlord2030:

If your conscience is clear, you shouldn't be worried about what the oyibo man ia doing
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Ofunaofu: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2023
We need to know whether truly it was a civil forfeiture because our learned judges of the PEPT said that the judgement of Tinubu forfeiting over $460,000 of proceeds of narcotics drug trafficking was on the property (money) not the owner of the property
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
Jeffrey okurin gutter

The gutterman nha obi hope.

They forget the line of immunity clause in the constitution... tinubu is you president for life if care is not taken

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by gammarays(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2023
Airlord2030:

So Jeffrey Gutterman is now Igbo 🙄🙄

Hope those enlightened Yorubas that supported Obi are Igbos too

Another Agbado miscreant on the loose 😪
Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by pharmagba: 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Acekidc4:
I believe some Nigerians have bribed/ paid him handsomely.
He is a friend of Peter Obi
He has been in financial mess
We can fill in the dots..
Peter Obi and lots of wealthy haters wanting to pull President Tinubu and Nigeria down.

God pass them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Man Behind Tinubus Ordeal At The FBI by Peterlove11: 2:44am On Sep 13, 2023
Psalmistproject:

We rejected buhari as a president because we know he's a disaster we were ready to drag him dirty for 8years not expecting shishi from him. He didn't disappoint us in the end.
Now we have buhari pro max. This one go sweet as him get ojoro full cardboard. We will drag him unapologetically for the number of tenures his mini minions decides to keep smuggling him into dummy palace and we are not expecting much from him cos we know how to make the system work for us.

Who cares about una draging

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love To See A Female President In Nigeria – Kemi Nelson / US Backs Jonathan As Ex-lawmaker Sues Nass / O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.