Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Pregnancy Before Marriage! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pregnancy Before Marriage! (1109 Views)

Pregnancy Due Date - Reason For Keeping It Secret? / Is Sex Before Marriage A New Culture In Nigeria Or What?? / Is It Right For A Woman To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Before Marriage! by Oba234: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2011
It seems that there is trend of women getting pregnant before their wedding day, but my problem are Women that purposely get pregnant in order to force the guy to marry them. I believe this stems from our cultural view that marriage is a must and being single is a curse, so I want to ask, is it mandatory to get marry to the extent that some people have now result into tricking guys to marry them? Why enter a marriage that is built on deceit and lies? What's your view?
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage! by biolabee(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2011
you may be right but you make some assumptions

are you sure this is not the desire of the guys,
some families will not bless the union if there is no pregnancy first.

Tricking guys to marry them is so 70s
Re: Pregnancy Before Marriage! by Oba234: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2011
biolabee:

you may be right but you make some assumptions

are you sure this is not the desire of the guys,
some families will not bless the union if there is no pregnancy first.

Tricking guys to marry them is so 70s

Tricking guys is apparently not 70s. Something like this just happened in my family. I am not referring to those families that will not bless the Union if there is no pregnancy. That is another topic I have an issue with, but that's for another day.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

hi / Horn Of African Men And Alcohol . .horners Can Not Handle Alcohol / GLO Text4millions Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.